NO TOPIC the Third

1093 posts / 0 new
Last post

Naz wrote:
Who dares add me to the sister section?

Naz arent you already in the sisters section? Fool

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Noor wrote:
Funzo wrote:
What do i call them then?

wobs!

j/k

Lol!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

You wrote:
Naz wrote:
Who dares add me to the sister section?

Should you not be?

I was told that you should be...

:?

I am really confused...

I should be but i dont want to be. You have just wasted 2 minutes (or how ever long it takes you) of your valuable time adding me to something that i have probably never posted on and never will. The reason being that the topics are of no interest to me.

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
Naz arent you already in the sisters section? Neutral

I am now but i werent originally. Admin did say a while back that if he had missed anyone out then give him a hollar and he will add them. I remained slient coz i didnt want to be added on. Oh well no biggie.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Young Voices - 2dai at 7.35 inshallah - Noor TV channel 822 - tune in x

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Naz, what's so rubbish about the sister's section? I'm intrigued now.

It can't be any worse than the guy's section.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

^^^ I didnt say it was rubbish just that the topics are of no interest to me. Others might find them interesting but i dont. I cant tell you what is under discussion coz that defeats the whole purpose of having a sister section that guys cant access. Plus i wud get a tellin off.

you can see how worried i am! make dua for me!

Quote:
[b]Shaykh, what duas can I read to help improve my eyesight. [/b]

Below I have stated 2 Ahadith in reference to the improving of the sight:

1) Jami’ Tirmidhi, Abwaab Adda’waat, Hadith 1407: Narrated by Hz Aisha (ra):

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) used to make this dua:

ALLAHUMMA AAFINEE FI JASADEE WA AAFINEE FI BASAREE WAJ AL HUL WAARITHA MINNEE LAA ILAAHA ILALAAHUL ALEEM-UL- KAREEMU SUBHAANALLAHI RABBIL ARSHIL AZEEM WAL HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL AALAMEEN

O Allah! Grant the whole of my body good health especially my eyes and keep it in a good state for me. There is no God except Allah and he is the All-knower and Al-Kareem, the Lord of the great throne, and all praise to Allah, the owner of all the worlds.

2) Jami’ Tirmidhi, Abwaab Adda’waat, Hadith 1504: Narrated by Hz Uthman bin Hanif (ra):

A blind man came to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and said pray to Allah that he cures me (returns my sight). The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said if you want I shall pray for you and if you want to do sabr that will be better for you.

The narrator says that the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) instructed him to perform complete ablution and then recite the following prayer:

ALLAHUMMA INNEE AS’ALUKA WA ATAWAJJAHU ILAYKA BI NABIYYIKA MUHAMMADIN NABIYYIRAHMAH INNEE TAWAJJAHTU BIKA ILAA RABBEE FI HAAJATEE HAZIHEE LATUQDHAA LEE ALLAHUMMA FA SHAFFI’HU FIYYA

O Allah! I turn to you with the waseela of your merciful Prophet Muhammad (saw). O Messenger of Allah! I turn to my Lord regarding my wish with your great waseela so that it may be fulfilled. O Allah! Accept the prophet (saw)’s intercession in this matter of mine.

(The above duas will Inshallah help one who desires for the sight to be improved)

[b]Afzal Saeedi[/b]

You know how they say that if you drag your garments out of pride and arrogance then your gonna rot in hell. The story in the hadith (i think) is about a man who gets swallowed up by the earth for dragging his garment. Does dragging of the garments apply to women as well or just men? What if your dragging for example your trouser coz its too long and not out of pride or arrogance?

There are two positions on this:

1. No chance. You must not let garments drag. Ever.
2. It only applies in instances of pride/arrogance, not trousers etc. (ie it applies to things like where a royal has 20 people behind her holding an extra long robe up...)

Proof for the second one is supposed from an ahadith where the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said to hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) that it did not apply to him. Unfortunately, I just heard that a couple of times but have no reference, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of the hadith.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

men and remember sis, its all about niyyah.

there were a group of women and they didn't know how long to make their garments so they asked the prophet saw how long should they be and the prophet saw replied longer than a hand span, then they went back again because they wanted it even longer so the prophet saw said an arms length so it touched the floor.

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahau anhu) has narrated:

"The Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) once asked Hadhrat Jibreel (alaihi salaam):

"How old are you?"

Jibreel (alaihi salaam) replied, "I don't have much recollection about the exact age. However, I do remember seeing a star in (meaning behind) the fourth hijab (veil) of Honour. That star would appear once every seventy thousand years, and I have seen the star seventy two thousand times."

Upon hearing this, the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) replied:

"I swear by the honour of my Allah Jalla-Jalaluhu that star was me."

[Imam Bukhari in Tarikh-ul-Kabir, Imam an-Nubhani in Jawahirul-Nihar, Imam Ismail al-Haqqi in Tafsir ruhul-Bayan]

[color=green][b]Subhaan'Allah!!![/b][/color]

Noor wrote:
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahau anhu) has narrated:

"The Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) once asked Hadhrat Jibreel (alaihi salaam):

"How old are you?"

Jibreel (alaihi salaam) replied, "I don't have much recollection about the exact age. However, I do remember seeing a star in (meaning behind) the fourth hijab (veil) of Honour. That star would appear once every seventy thousand years, and I have seen the star seventy two thousand times."

Upon hearing this, the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) replied:

"I swear by the honour of my Allah Jalla-Jalaluhu that star was me."

[Imam Bukhari in Tarikh-ul-Kabir, Imam an-Nubhani in Jawahirul-Nihar, Imam Ismail al-Haqqi in Tafsir ruhul-Bayan]

[color=green][b]Subhaan'Allah!!![/b][/color]

Age of Jibreel (as) according to above hadith 5.4 billion years (approx.)
Age of universe according to modern scientists' best estimate 13.73 billion years(approx.)
Age of existence according to Bible 5700 years (approx.)

I have no idea what that all means.

smurfyyyyyyyyy check your pm's!!

my laptop has died Sad lost most of my research for the whole semester & my deadlines are near..

I need a new laptop but have no idea what I should be looking for

I have a budget of about £500-£700 - not looking to replace it anytime soon so want something decenttttttttttttttttt

will mainly be using it for uni wrk

what kind of spec do I need?
helppppppp

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Snoopz wrote:
my laptop has died Sad lost most of my research for the whole semester & my deadlines are near..

I know how you must be feeling. That'll teach you to keep a backup on a usb next time....

Snoopz wrote:
...lost most of my research...

No you haven't.

Take it either to a techy you know or to a repair shop and they can copy the contents of the hard drive.

As for spec, biggest screen you can, minimum 2 GB of RAM, min 2ghz Core 2 Duo if by Intel (NOT "intel Dual Core", Celeron or pentium branded. They are old and slow.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

jazakAllah

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Salaam folks

anybody got any GOOD interview tips?

dos and donts....advice...anything to help

Jazakallah ws

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

Just wanted to ask a quick question; I'm interested in advertising in the revival magazine, in the magazine it says to check the website for more details, can not find the page to do so however.

Is it ok if anyone can let me know the exact market this magazine is aimed for, the demographics its distributed within and approximately how many copies are sent.

Jazakallah

Salaam

Best option is probably to send an email to sales [at] therevival.co.uk.

Or use the [url= page[/url] to send a message - choose "website feedback" and it will be forwarded to the right people.

Where is everyone?

Noor wrote:
Where is everyone?

lol ... echooo o o o o o

Noor wrote:
Where is everyone?

I don't know, let's look for them.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

o i forgot to add erm...

has anyone here had refractive eye surgery of any kind or just any sort of eye surgery??

i just need feedback and opnions on how it went and if u dont mind tellin then what condition did u suffer from??

any1 thought of eye surgery?

SID wrote:

I'm considering laser eye treatment. Was gonna have it done this summer but my eye sight hasn’t been stable for at least for year, which is one of the requirements. Oh well try next summer. My older sis is having it done though.

@ Ya'qub you went to Spain didnt you?
Where abouts in Spain did you go and how was it?

Naz wrote:
@ Ya'qub you went to Spain didnt you?
Where abouts in Spain did you go and how was it?

Andalusia (the bit which used to be Muslim)

Granada was the town which I thought was best, it was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and there is the old Muslim palace, al-Hambra.

I woud recommend anyone and everyone to visit it, insha'Allah.

SID wrote:
o i forgot to add erm...

has anyone here had refractive eye surgery of any kind or just any sort of eye surgery??

i just need feedback and opnions on how it went and if u dont mind tellin then what condition did u suffer from??

my uncle got it done, years ago and my cousin has also got it done. allhamdulillah wa shukrillah everything seems to be fine. i'd never get it done though.

yesterday i was walking around with one contact lens in. im sooo blind.

Pages

Topic locked