NO TOPIC the Third

1093 posts / 0 new
Last post

I would start trying to put some sense into them first and take my glasses off, just incase.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Courage wrote:
I would start trying to put some sense into them first and take my glasses off, just incase.

Smile

Stranger999 wrote:

she's gota take her heels off...all her jewellery...put her lil handbag aside coz that aint going to help and then on top of that she gota take her glasses off and fight half blind lol

What are you on about? High heels, jewellery and handbags are used as weapons.

Your school is NOT ghetto.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
Stranger999 wrote:

she's gota take her heels off...all her jewellery...put her lil handbag aside coz that aint going to help and then on top of that she gota take her glasses off and fight half blind lol

What are you on about? High heels, jewellery and handbags are used as weapons.

Your school is NOT ghetto.

how can you use your dangling earrings as a weapon (not that i think ive ever wore earrings)!

who said anything about the ghettos???

love to live but living to die wrote:
erm do we hav a confession thread??

No, hang on.

BBC News wrote:
[b]Keyboards 'dirtier than a toilet'[/b]

Some computer keyboards harbour more harmful bacteria than a toilet seat, research has suggested.

Consumer group Which? said tests at its London offices found equipment carrying bugs that could cause food poisoning.

Out of 33 keyboards swabbed, four were regarded as a potential health hazard and one harboured five times more germs than one of the office's toilet seats.

Microbiologist Dr Peter Wilson said a keyboard was often "a reflection of what is in your nose and in your gut".

During the Which? tests in January this year, a microbiologist deemed one of the office's keyboards to be so dirty he ordered it to be removed, quarantined and cleaned.

It had 150 times the recommended limit for bacteria - five times as filthy as a lavatory seat tested at the same time, the research found.

[url=

feel sick Sad eaten waay too many desserts, cholcates and junk today.

has anyone been chased by a dog? got chased by one today at the graveyard. soo scary.

Noor wrote:
feel sick Sad eaten waay too many desserts, cholcates and junk today.

has anyone been chased by a dog? got chased by one today at the graveyard. soo scary.

typical :roll:

Back in BLACK

Suns out Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Snoopz wrote:
Suns out Biggrin

I went out and got ice cream from the ice cream van! Blum 3

yum! yum! Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Noor wrote:

I haven't no but know someone who has, he jumped over some railing and broke his leg.

I used to be scared of dogs before coz I used to think that you would become impure if a dog touched you.

It's funny trying to imagine a hijabi being chased by a dog lol, don't think it's funny for the person being chased though.

I dont understand why Asians are scared of dogs, esp Brtish dogs. Harmless creatures. Since when do the dogs in Britian go around chasing ppl?

The dogs in Pakistan now they are scary and they do chase and bite you.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Its that old joke, isn't it:

What's the definition of a Muslim?

Someone who doesn't pray, doesn't fast, drinks alcohol and has illicit sex; but crosses the road when they see a dog coming towards them.

harmless creatures?! no chance, it was an ugly, fierce looking dog that was out to bite! thank god my friends car door was open, shukrillah or else it would have bit me! i dint think i could run that fast in a jilbab and it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

Noor wrote:
harmless creatures?! no chance, it was an ugly, fierce looking dog that was out to bite! thank god my friends car door was open, shukrillah or else it would have bit me! i dint think i could run that fast in a jilbab and it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

While your friend was thinking "oh great! i try avoiding her all day and i leave my door open for 5 mins and shes back"

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Mez wrote:
Snoopz wrote:
Suns out Biggrin

I went out and got ice cream from the ice cream van! Blum 3

yum! yum! Biggrin

You know what I keep on trying to get an ice cream but, I can't be bothered.

Naz wrote:
I dont understand why Asians are scared of dogs, esp Brtish dogs. Harmless creatures. Since when do the dogs in Britian go around chasing ppl?

The dogs in Pakistan now they are scary and they do chase and bite you.

What if you growled back at a dog?

Noor wrote:
it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

What exactly were you doing in a graveyard? They say you shouldnt go into them coz thats how you get possessed by Jinns.

Courage: growls at dog

Dog:

[img] Lol

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I-m so happy aww that dogs bareeeeeeeeee cuteeeeeeeeeeee

Snoopz wrote:
Suns out Biggrin

isnt it just wonderful?! been sat at peace gardens for almost 3 hours trying to get a tan. i love summer time!

Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:
it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

What exactly were you doing in a graveyard? They say you shouldnt go into them coz thats how you get possessed by Jinns.

what do people usually do at graveyards? pray for the deceased, sort the graves out. we're encouraged to go so that we remember death. the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) at first didn't allow it but then later changed his decision. and the jinn stuff, nonsense.

Noor wrote:
Snoopz wrote:
Suns out Biggrin

isnt it just wonderful?! been sat at peace gardens for almost 3 hours trying to get a tan. i love summer time!

didnt u go hilsb? :o

yah, i finished for 2 and then waited for ella till 4 and then went to town.

Noor wrote:
been sat at peace gardens for almost 3 hours trying to get a tan.

:shock:

I thought Asians didn't like getting dark so always hide from sunshine!

Anyway, I walked from my work in Holborn to Regents Park msq today and it was beautiful masha'Allah! I really wish I had bought my camera to take pictures of the ducks in the park.

Ya'qub wrote:
Noor wrote:
been sat at peace gardens for almost 3 hours trying to get a tan.

:shock:

I thought Asians didn't like getting dark so always hide from sunshine!

yeah the ones with the desi mentality do. they think to be pretty you have to be fair skinned. ridiculous i know.

unfortunately i don’t tan easily Sad

Pages

Topic locked