NO TOPIC the Third

1093 posts / 0 new
Last post

love to live but living to die wrote:
...n me friend told me that u shudn't look a dog in its eyes... but i always do jus to c y! does some1 kno y coz i havn figured it out yet!

Looking in the eyes of a dog is not a problem but I think it's when they're pissed off, that's when you avoid looking at the eyes. Same goes with the 'cat family', for example Jaguars. If you was to come face to face with one, you should avoid looking at the eyes as it'll think you're looking for a fight.

Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:
it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

What exactly were you doing in a graveyard? They say you shouldnt go into them coz thats how you get possessed by Jinns.

Courage: growls at dog

Dog:

[img] Lol

[img]

My cat is cuter than your dog.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Noor wrote:
Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:
it's worse being chased at the cemetery cz u don't want to run over somebody's grave.

What exactly were you doing in a graveyard? They say you shouldnt go into them coz thats how you get possessed by Jinns.

what do people usually do at graveyards? pray for the deceased, sort the graves out. we're encouraged to go so that we remember death. the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) at first didn't allow it but then later changed his decision. and the jinn stuff, nonsense.

You dont have to go into a graveyard to pray for the dead. One can pray in the home or even better in the mosque. Jinns do exist and the graveyard is one of their cribs and if you piss a Jinn off they can possess you. Whether you choose to believe that or not thats up to you.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Courage wrote:
Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:

Courage: growls at dog

Dog:

[img] Lol

[img]

My cat is cuter than your dog.

Indeed it is.

Awww i want a cat now lol

Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:
Naz wrote:
Noor wrote:

what do people usually do at graveyards? pray for the deceased, sort the graves out. we're encouraged to go so that we remember death. the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) at first didn't allow it but then later changed his decision. and the jinn stuff, nonsense.

You dont have to go into a graveyard to pray for the dead. One can pray in the home or even better in the mosque. Jinns do exist and the graveyard is one of their cribs and if you piss a Jinn off they can possess you. Whether you choose to believe that or not thats up to you.

On the authority of Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas'ood (Radhiallaahu Anhu) that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) mentioned, 'I had prevented you
from visiting the grave, (as of now) you all should visit it for it reminds one of the Aakhirat.' (Sahih Muslim)

The sahaba would dig their own graves and lay in them to remind themselves of the akhirah.

o i kno abt the 'cat famly' >> to them eye-to-eye contact is challenging one another but could that be the same case with the 'dog family'?

The only way to find out is to try it yourself.

Find a dog and try and make it angry, when you've pissed it off get down on all fours and stare in it's eye and see what happens...

Or you could just stay standing on two legs.

The editor started it all.

Back in the day it wasnt even a mag. It was more like a leaflet or newsletter.

Back in BLACK

erm a teeeny weeeny question... how did the mag (The Revival) start? i mean who was the founder n etc etc...

Type The Revival into Wikipedia.

i like your signature

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

This guy called Edward Burke said: "The reason for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Ghandi said: "The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."

Outlandish (Danish nasheed band) say: "If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything."

Best till last:

And Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "It is better for a leader to make a mistake in forgiving than to make a mistake in punishing. "
[i]Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1011[/i]

And: 'When asked: "What is the best type of Jihad [struggle]?" He answered: "Speaking the truth before a tyrannical ruler."'
[i]Riyadh us-Saleheen Volume 1:195 [/i]

do curfews work?? what's the aim of stating curfews over certain places?

So people (esp. young people) don't hang around in groups causing trouble.

Or in another context it may mean that everyone in an area/city is banned from going outside. It happens in Iraq & Palestine. If everyone is at home then there is no-one outside fighting with the invaders. And if someone is outside then their more easy to catch as there's hardly any people outside.

If you have a curfew order you can also be tagged, to make sure you don't go out when you're not ment to. Some tags you can just take off others are a lot more difficult.

She was talking about curfews being enforced in an area, not on an individual.

i HATE job hunting

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

noor why is ur mobile off??

wer u @

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

battery is dead. i'm at college bored out mi brains! i've finished but waiting for a friend.

u kno curfews in palestine n gaza aren't really to stop ppl causin troubl but rather to clear the streets for the big machines to up root trees... n houses n stuff... r they allowed to do dat??

It is to stop trouble, you'll see whenever there's a riot they enforce a curfew. Israel don't need big machines to move in and demolish buildings, they use air strikes instead.

If Israel can kill civilians why wouldn't they be able to demolish buildings!

Thank you and i like it too! ... n the guy it comes from was an inspiring figure of his time!

I know who he is!!!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

who told you that?

Funzo wrote:
Thank you and i like it too! ... n the guy it comes from was an inspiring figure of his time!

I know who he is!!!!

lol aw bless ya! ok then ... who is he??

(Warning: i will personally strangle u if u get it wrong!)

One of the greatest rock musicians ever if not the greatest.

'According to leading Hanafi scholars of Syria, including Shaykh Adib Kallas, there is no harm in a woman cutting her hair, as long as:

a) it remains feminine (and thus does not resemble men);

b) it is not cut with the express intent of imitating non-Muslim fashions; and

c) it is not cut excessively.

The texts in the Hanafi school indicating impermissibility of women cutting their hair are understood, by these scholars, to be conditioned by the above considerations.

In the Shafii school, it is permitted to even cut the hair very short if the husband prefers it that way.'

Faraz Rabbani.

Hi, how is everyone!?

where is admin gone to?

How was your ummrah trip Noor? I wana hear all!! x

dude did ya get my email?

well i really wana go and spry underneath... NO ITS NOT! Read ur scriptures properly dude!

ditto!

Does anyone know of any good online holiday sites? Ive been at it for ages and not made any progress :x and im booking it tomorrow!

So far i have tried the following:

teletext holidays
travel republic
expedia
travel supermarket
sky bargains
direct holidays
barhead travel
fleetway travel

Naz wrote:
well i really wana go and spry underneath... NO ITS NOT! Read ur scriptures properly dude!

ditto!

Does anyone know of any good online holiday sites? Ive been at it for ages and not made any progress :x and im booking it tomorrow!

So far i have tried the following:

teletext holidays
travel republic
expedia
travel supermarket
sky bargains
direct holidays
barhead travel
fleetway travel

Where are you going?

In my experience, its cheaper to book the flight, accommodation etc seperately rather than go for an all-inclusive package deal, it gives you more flexibility too.

Find what time flights are from those websites, but then try to book from the individual flight operators (phone instead of using internet saves money too).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Barcelona. I always thought package would work out cheaper but il see what it comes up with if i do it separate. We made the very stupid mistake of booking time off work first then checking for the hol. There are limited flights and most are indirect with either 4 hrs waiting time (which dont bother me coz ive waited longer but my mates wont)or 8!

I went to Barcelona by coach: very cheap but takes 24 hours (longer for you since u come from 'oop north')

it was for a school trip so the journey was bare jokes, but I wouldn't do it in a small group.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages

Topic locked