NO TOPIC the Third

1093 posts / 0 new
Last post

love to live but living to die wrote:
ooooo Barcelona/ Spain! (i wana go!:()

Il pack you in my suitcase. But only if you weigh less then 15kg lol.
went into first choice travel agency today. Theyr charging £300. There is no way im paying that much for 3 nights! You can go for Morocco for 1 week for that much.
Tried the other two but no luck.

There is no way i could sit in a coach for 24 hours. Plus if were going for 3 nights we lose out on a day and by the time we got there we probs be too traumatised!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Salaam

I'm going Umrah in several hours. I hope its warm. I will make du'a for everyone here.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

My friends are going Umrah aswell. I would've gone with them but don't have the money. Make sure to pack plenty of suncream!

Onto the news now....

BBC News wrote:
[b]Phone calls database considered[/b]

Ministers are to consider plans for a database of electronic information holding details of every phone call and e-mail sent in the UK, it has emerged.

The plans, reported in the Times, are at an early stage and may be included in the draft Communications Bill later this year, the Home Office confirmed.

A Home Office spokesman said the data is a "crucial tool" for protecting national security and prevent crime.

[url=

Dawud wrote:
Salaam

I'm going Umrah in several hours. I hope its warm. I will make du'a for everyone here.

Masha'Allah! May Allah (swt) grant you Umrah Mabruk. Ameen!

I have two groups of friends there ATM, maybe you'll bump into them. Look for a guy with a beard.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

BD Brother wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Look for a guy with a beard.

Lol

There'll be about 50 million of them! Oh well, it's bound to eb one of them!

Guys have you tried Ariana Travel?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Israel is about to be annihilated by Allah.
It has comitted too many sins and murdered too many innocent people.
Now Allah's wrath is about to descend upon the Jewish State.

Soon the Muslims will witness that Allah taken revenge on Israel. The whole world will witness the punichment of Allah when they see the destruction of Israel.

Quote:
[b]Ahmadinejad says Israel doomed[/b]

AP - 14 May. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday that Israel is dying and that its 60th anniversary celebrations are an attempt to prevent its "annihilation."

He spoke hours after President Bush arrived in Israel for the anniversary celebrations.

"The Zionist (Israeli) regime is dying," said Ahmadinejad during a speech in northern Iran. "The criminals assume that by holding celebrations ... they can save the sinister Zionist regime from death and annihilation."

Iran doesn't recognize Israel, and Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called for Israel's destruction. Threatening exchanges between Iran and Israel have intensified since 2005, when Ahmadinejad said in a speech that Israel will one day be "wiped off the map." The Iranian leader has also described the Holocaust as a "myth."

"Nations of the region hate this criminal fabricated regime (Israel) and will uproot this fabricated regime if the smallest and shortest opportunity is given to them," Ahmadinejad said Wednesday in an address broadcast live on state television.

Israel considers Iran a serious threat because of its support for Hamas and Hezbollah militants, its nuclear program and its arsenal of long-range missiles, which can be fitted with nuclear warheads and are capable of striking the Jewish state.

[b]Ahmadinejad brands Israel a 'stinking corpse'[/b]

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

And how much do you agree with him?

Courage wrote:
And how much do you agree with him?

Either Israel will have to make friends with Iran and Hezbollah very soon or else it will cease to exist forever because Allah does not tolerate anyone opposing the lovers of Imam Ali.

All experts agree that in any war between Iran and Israel, Israel will be the big loser. Even Israel officials, like Colonel Miri Eisen and Colonel Ziv Levy, privately fear that Israel will be destroyed if it takes on Iran.

Fair enough, Malik. But surely the Holocaust isn't a myth? Surely we need to use this fact to appeal to the average Israeli to politically turn against Ehud Olmert and his party?
Or are we going to risk the loss of Palestinians by dooming them to physically clash with Israel for another 60 years?

Ayatollah is a "Sign of God". He knows more than all the biased media and political liars who write fake and distorted history. When he says something did not happen, then it did not happen.

You tell me, why are Israelis so affraid of an Ayatollah going to Germany to do research about the world war two?
In a court of law, would a truthful person prevent his witness from being cross-examined?

malik wrote:
When he says something did not happen, then it did not happen.

Whoa! Malik? Come back down a sec! That's like blindly following a cleric, and that's not healthy! Sorry, mate, this is serious! "Blind faith is neither accepted nor expected in Islam," as Yassir Fazaga put it. I never thought that you could actually say this!

malik wrote:
You tell me, why are Israelis so affraid of an Ayatollah going to Germany to do research about the world war two?
In a court of law, would a truthful person prevent his witness from being cross-examined?

Guess what, quite alot of those concentration camps are still standing in Austria, Russia, Poland. You can even see the graves and the ovens and gas chambers. And for you satisfaction, it wasn't just Jews that were killed, blacks, gypsies, disabled people..... list is endless. Denying genocide is an insult to their memory, how would you like it if someone denied the Serbian genocide in Bosnia?

Ya'qub wrote:
try monarch airlines.

A 2 min search found me a return flight for £50

Thats one airline i refuse to fly with. I rather walk to spain then travel with that airline!

"love to live bu..." wrote:
hmm i prefer goin into the agencies coz they do it there n then for u! hav u tried expedia?

agencies are a rip. Its cheaper to go off the net. Yeah tried expedia. Worked out at £273 which doesnt include baggage charge, transfers, insurance and no breaky!

"Courage" wrote:
Guys have you tried Ariana Travel?

Site comes up but when you click on the tabs they dont work. I noticed they offer Hajj and Umrah packages. Im guessing they must be a paki company coz if they are i dont wanna no!

Naz wrote:
Site comes up but when you click on the tabs they dont work. I noticed they offer Hajj and Umrah packages. Im guessing they must be a paki company coz if they are i dont wanna no!

Naz, man! Aren't you Pakistani, by ethnicity?

She called them Paki! Call me fussy if you want but I don't like that word, it's like a black guy calling himself the n word.

Yeah but Paki is an offensive word. Most will find it offensive.

Courage wrote:
Naz wrote:

Naz, man! Aren't you Pakistani, by ethnicity?

Yes

Courage wrote:
Yeah but Paki is an offensive word. Most will find it offensive.

No its not an offensive word, it means pure. How can someone calling you pure be offensive?

Paki means pure? Come again. When the average person says it do they mean pure? In some other language cow could mean a very intelligent person. So if I say "you cow!" am I complimenting you or dissing you?

You only find the word paki offensive coz society has labelled it as offensive. I dont care what the intention of the person that is saying the word is. I look at the meaning of the word. To me pure is not offensive.

My friend calls me a cheeky cow on a regular basis lol, i dont take it to heart.

All I'm trying to say is that some people find it offensive, I just find it shallow and annoying. Just be careful, because you might really offend someone one day.

paak means pure, not paki.

Naz wrote:
You only find the word paki offensive coz society has labelled it as offensive. I dont care what the intention of the person that is saying the word is. I look at the meaning of the word. To me pure is not offensive.

My friend calls me a cheeky cow on a regular basis lol, i dont take it to heart.

Naz is right. I agree with the above. Its offensive bcoz youve given it that meaning. Otherwise its just a word. Sticks and stones mate.

Back in BLACK

Paki is short for Pakistan(i).

Just like how Japs is short for Japan(ese)... I'm not sure about that one actually.

"Courage" wrote:
All I'm trying to say is that some people find it offensive, I just find it shallow and annoying. Just be careful, because you might really offend someone one day.

To be honest I dont really give a crap if someone finds that word offensive because its meaning is not offensive. Just coz someone says it in a nasty voice with racial intent dont make it racial unless you label it as racial. When some calls me a Paki b**** with racial intent I dont class it as racism but rather ignorance.

But but but
just this once I will make an exception and refrain from using that word on this forum.

"Noor" wrote:
paak means pure, not paki.

The word paak or saaf is an Urdu/Punjabi word meaning clean or pure. Paak/saaf actually exist and ppl use. The word Paki is short for Pakistani as MuslimBro has pointed out.

Pakistan = pure land/country/place

Paki = pure
Stan = land/country/place

Cant make it any more clear then that!

P-punjab
A-afghan
k-kashmir
sind and balochistan.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages

Topic locked