THE LETS TALK SHOW BY THE REVIVAL

310 posts / 0 new
Last post

he was actually doing a lets talk show .. a while back.. and mentioned joining the police force is haraam and everyone started ringin in saying hes a extremist.. he just covering his back now as hes a mashal radio presenter

Theres nothing wrong with being passive... its safe.

Also less effort Dirol

We dont all have to be atavists.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

Also less effort Dirol

Try pondering that when there is a bus hurtling towards you.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Seraphim wrote:

???

Noun 1. atavist - an organism that has the characteristics of a more primitive type of that organism

???

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Also less effort Dirol

Try pondering that when there is a bus hurtling towards you.

As and when that happens ill making a PI claim Biggrin

Back in BLACK

You wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

???

Noun 1. atavist - an organism that has the characteristics of a more primitive type of that organism

???

lol Activist is what i meant.

Back in BLACK

i've been waiting since 11 for my questions to be answered and no thanks to ed it hasnt! arrrrgh, ed, you need to learn to keep ur trap shut and not to but in every other minute! i'm sorry for being rude but i'm fuming.

Aaawww that's not fair Noorie. I like the way Ed makes sure every answer is answered fully. I too waited ages for even a couple of my questions to be answered. I think the ones sent first are last in the queue. Smile For a while it became a one man show with the telephone caller lol, but that is beyond their control. I was glad when the calls were stopped so that finally the text messages could be read out.

Seraphim wrote:

Also less effort Dirol

Except that it's lazy and apathetical, just think if our Guardian Angel hero said "I'm not gonna be active from now on!"

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

has this show been recorded? if so where can i hear it from
thanks

^yeah. all the past shows will be put on the website after eid insha'Allah. tonights shows on eid.

Noor wrote:
^yeah. all the past shows will be put on the website after eid insha'Allah. tonights shows on eid.

nice 1.. thanks

Last nights Q & A show was mashallah really good. Blum 3

I can't believe I heard it all, it finished very late... sehri time!

I texted a few questions and alhamdulillah they were all answered. So Jazaakhallah for the show and especially to the Shayke who mashallah stayed til he had answered every single question. Top, top show. Blum 3

hey thats my lingo.

a few of my qs weren't still answered.

i cant believe we cant cut our hair!!!!!!

hows the show been? just tuned in.

Mashallah show's been good, quite chilled, down to earth and funny.

Not heard the show, but:

Noor wrote:

I have heard from elsewhere that you can, so I would assume there is a difference of opinion on this matter.

I think You and I should host this show next year!

It really pees me off when a scholar just says one opinion, when there are many, and says it as fact. ATleast acknowledge the others even if you disagree with them.

You wrote:
Not heard the show, but:

Noor wrote:

I have heard from elsewhere that you can, so I would assume there is a difference of opinion on this matter.

shaykh salim clarified according to hanafi opinion the views are you cant or that they cant be shorter than shoulder length; so that obviously means you can :-)only main condition is ghayr mahram doesnt see the hair

YouShutup wrote:
I think You and I should host this show next year!

that wud be great
me and another presenter Brother Irfan wont be doing the show next year...so we do need new presenters.

Noor wrote:
hey thats my lingo.

a few of my qs weren't still answered.

hows the show been? just tuned in.

we answered 150 Q's! if u still need ur Q answered email to me an di will get the shaykh to answer it.

Noor wrote:
i've been waiting since 11 for my questions to be answered and no thanks to ed it hasnt! arrrrgh, ed, you need to learn to keep ur trap shut and not to but in every other minute! i'm sorry for being rude but i'm fuming.

lol
not another fatwa...i seem to get quite a few of these this year from ppl
i thought it was obvious why i butt in and put forward counter arguments. i'm sure someone out there appreciates that Smile

LAST SHOW OF THE YEAR TONIGHT

STARTS EARLIER AT 9.30 TILL 11

ITS ALL ABOUT FEEDBACK/FUTURE/NEXT YEAR/ HOW TO IMPROVE/RECRUIT NEW PRESENTERS AND OF COURSE FEEDBACK/RECRUITMENT FOR THE REVIVAL.

SO TAKE PART

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
Noor wrote:

lol
i thought it was obvious why i butt in and put forward counter arguments. i'm sure someone out there appreciates that Smile

I appreciate that, even though I don't tune in. I CAN'T!!!!!!! I live on the other side of England and I can't tune in at night! GRRRR!!!!!

erm... say hello to mister line. They call him on line. no idea why.

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
Noor wrote:

lol

yeah i'm sure people do but when its like 2am and a lot of the questions haven't been answered, its like ed please shut up and let the shaykh get on with it!

ed, u sure know how to make a person feel guilty!

Pages