THE LETS TALK SHOW BY THE REVIVAL

310 posts / 0 new
Last post

admin did ya ring in? its working now. something is wrong with firefox on this comp

Can everyone else hear an echo too?

Noorie - this website isn't the only one to his credit. Wink

You which pluging did you use? shoutcast icecast?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

acchaa. im bored

someone ring in.

go on funzo, you're pretty sectarian

Noor wrote:

Lol!

funzo stop being a scaredy cat. u act the big man on here

Noor wrote:
acchaa. im bored

someone ring in.

i dont have a sect, im on the fence.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Noor wrote:
funzo stop being a scaredy cat. u act the big man on here

me? im not even listening to the radio station i dont have a clue what they are talking about how can i just ring it, plus your the one with the most knowledge on here, it would be refreshing to hear a woman tell the men how it is.

err hello! saudi has a top 10 bidah men list!

Noor wrote:
err hello! saudi has a top 10 bidah men list!

noor seriouslly why dont you your the one who was egging me on, i have my own radio station to deal with im sorting out tomorrows line up aswell as how i will check the radio station while at sixth form.

noor in brief tell me what they have talked about so i can email in at least, my bro is asleep i dont want to take him up.

lol dat means funzo will be listening Blum 3

Anonymous11 wrote:
lol dat means funzo will be listening Blum 3

i wont maybe tomorrow inshallah when i dont have things on my plate.

whatever funzo, ring in man! spice it up! its about sects, unity, wobs, brollys, division, noor, bashr aqeedah etc. u get the drift. who emails a radio show u dum dum!

Look i dont have any knowledge on those issues it would stupid and ignorant of me to start rambling on about those issues when i have no knowledge im already trying to get rid of the secterianism which placed inside me, please dont push me.

lol.

go funzo go funzo!

those wobs man! astagfirullah! ghustaaks. look what they done to makkah, those hotels! tutut, go and show them whose boss!

Noor wrote:
lol.

go funzo go funzo!

those wobs man! astagfirullah! ghustaaks. look what they done to makkah, those hotels! tutut, go and show them whose boss!

why dont you just shut the hell up.

Lol.

Noorie - ur perfect for this topic... Wink

i think noor's gonna call in Blum 3

shaykh ul islam!

ibn wob

joke

did you see the MQI presentation on this topic in london? picture side show

which picture slide show? the event which qibla attended?

it wud be funny if they read this thread out.

yes i think it was that event too..

no, i dont no what ur on about.

do u mean that one with the pics of qibla over the years or the pics of old makah and madina?

where they have place tolets in some holy places etc.. i think you would know what im talking about if you attended..

pics of saudi... they place tolets in some holy places etc.. if think you would know what i'm talking about if u attended

Pages