THE LETS TALK SHOW BY THE REVIVAL

310 posts / 0 new
Last post

oops .. the first post didnt come up first lol

dr irfan did a slide show at al hidayah 2005. yah remember them toilets, had to run back to my hotel each time i needed to make wudhu in makkah.

whose this?

oh im from london you don't know me .. my first couzins go to all the events with MQI.. U can't miss the man with the loud takbir at all the london mehfils

did he come to the manny event? now that guy knows how to do takbeers! so why dont u go to the events?

lol yeah maybe but yeah he can jump up and down too.. yeah i do go to the events.. just been busy with uni and stuff

teek. i think qibla will be next in england for mawlid, hope they come before! they came to sheffield!

the takbeer guys on youtube, you seen the video? even qibla smiled when he heard the takbeers, they didn't stop him either!

i know it no excuse Blum 3 but hopefully when sheikh comes down again

Noor wrote:
admin did ya ring in? its working now. something is wrong with firefox on this comp

The direct bit don't work in Firefox. It kept crashing my PC so I just put that "trouble listening" bit on there and removed the live listening bit.

How has the show been? (not had a chance to listen so far, just tuning in now...)

Will I agree with any of it?

PS IMO "groupings" is not the problem as difference of opinion is allowed and copmplementing views will always group, but rather the intolerance of differing views.

@ Noor - where would you expect them to build the hotels? Madinah is simple as the old city is all within the limits of the mosque now, but in makkah there is a lack of space.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

send me the link please so i can confirm if its same person lol Blum 3

You wrote:
@ Noor - where would you expect them to build the hotels? Madinah is simple as the old city is all within the limits of the mosque now, but in makkah there is a lack of space.

somewhere away from the haram, when you look up u seem the bloody hotels! its disgusting. they overpower the masjid. at least have them out of the way.

You wrote:
Noor wrote:
admin did ya ring in? its working now. something is wrong with firefox on this comp

The direct bit don't work in Firefox. It kept crashing my PC so I just put that "trouble listening" bit on there and removed the live listening bit.

aye. my windows media players doggy so i cant play in on there. using internet exp.

The tall towers are further from the mosque than a lot of other buildings.

Also remember, it probably is not a simple matter of one person/the country owning all the land.

If the mosque expands to the point that is is next to your land, that does not mean that you stop working it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It's echoing so much I can't really make out what's being said.

nope i don't think that him as it don't sound like him .. but yeah he does takbir like that in the london events on romford road

You wrote:

you feeling alright? theres one massive one bang on oustide the masjid, its disgusting.

mashallah nice video!!

Noor wrote:
You wrote:

you feeling alright? theres one massive one bang on oustide the masjid, its disgusting.

Looks that way because of the size of the thing. it looks to be more or less hanging over the mosque, but from what I could see, from all around the Haram, that side has the most distance between the mosque and other buildings.

Gr!!! he read my text wrong!

I said that groupings are NOT the problem, but intolerance and ignorance.

Reading it as "groupings are the problem, also intolerance and ignorance" totally changes the meaning.

Anonymous11 wrote:
where they have place tolets in some holy places etc.. i think you would know what im talking about if you attended..

Err... the mosque is the only 'holy' place. And since millions and millions of people go there (all at one time in Ramadan and Hajj), they have to put toilet/wudhu area somewhere. So what if a house used to be there at some point?!?! Same with hotels...where do you expect people to stay? 1 hours walk away from the mosque? Same with shops and restaurants...how would it work if they were built miles away from the mosque?

The graves in Medina are untouched since the time of the Prophet (saw), there aren't even any domes built over them.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

it doesn't make a difference how far its away from the masjid. bottom line they shouldn't be higher than the kabah out of adab. in madina, back in the days people out of adab wouldn't build a building that was higher than the gumbad, now look at them. competing with each other.

Noor wrote:
it doesn't make a difference how far its away from the masjid. bottom line they shouldn't be higher than the kabah out of adab. in madina, back in the days people out of adab wouldn't build a building that was higher than the gumbad, now look at them. competing with each other.

If buildings weren't high, then they would have to spread out further and further away from the mosque, in order to have enough space for everyone. Mecca is very mountainous so there is only a small space that they can build buildings on. The only way is up... or only allow a few people to get visas every year (and imagine that with corruption that only rich people could get them) and then none of us get to go!

Ya'qub wrote:
Anonymous11 wrote:
where they have place tolets in some holy places etc.. i think you would know what im talking about if you attended..

Err... the mosque is the only 'holy' place. And since millions and millions of people go there (all at one time in Ramadan and Hajj), they have to put toilet/wudhu area somewhere. So what if a house used to be there at some point?!?! Same with hotels...where do you expect people to stay? 1 hours walk away from the mosque? Same with shops and restaurants...how would it work if they were built miles away from the mosque?

err no, the graves of the sahaba are also holy. what they have done is, built toilets over the grave of a sahaba. nowt wrong with hotels being close to the masjid, the thing is, they shouldnt be higher than the masjid.

The ka'bah is a building. I think even the mosque is taller than it (though I am not sure). It can be rebuilt to however high they want it to be.

You wrote:
The ka'bah is a building. I think even the mosque is taller than it (though I am not sure). It can be rebuilt to however high they want it to be.

The surrounding part of the mosque is much higher. than the ka'bah.

Ya'qub wrote:
Noor wrote:

If buildings weren't high, then they would have to spread out further and further away from the mosque, in order to have enough space for everyone. Mecca is very mountainous so there is only a small space that they can build buildings on. The only way is up... or only allow a few people to get visas every year (and imagine that with corruption that only rich people could get them) and then none of us get to go!

so be it. whats a bit of walking in comparison to adab.

Noor wrote:

err no, the graves of the sahaba are also holy.

Err... proof?

The sahaba were humans, they weren't divine.

the minarets, masjid, same thing or not.

Noor wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
The only way is up... or only allow a few people to get visas every year (and imagine that with corruption that only rich people could get them) and then none of us get to go!

so be it. whats a bit of walking in comparison to adab.

Huh? What is not being able to go at all?

Pages