Last post

Sumaiya wrote:
whoa, hes got a strong asian accent!

hahahhaa!

I think Ed sounds cool

Did anyone listen to the show last night
it was about mosques and the community
really good

does anyone know where my display pic is based, its in london.

Behold...Me!

Sunday: Misconceptions about Islam
Guest: Shaykh Ibrahim Ossi-Effa from Liverpool

everyone tune in (when the show comes on :roll:), the shaykh is absolutely top mashaAllah.

I went to one of his talks and i could not for the life of me understand anything he was saying.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:
I went to one of his talks and i could not for the life of me understand anything he was saying.

I attended one of his talks in huddersfield
he was really good!

1R4M wrote:
Naz wrote:

I attended one of his talks in huddersfield
he was really good!

Must be just me then. I cant understand the liverpudlian accent

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

admin can you record this show please. thank u Smile

lol never ever heard someone talk about Islam in a liverpool accent! Pretty cool....

some healthy discussion

Some really good questions... however some have probably not been asked for a few long decades.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I would be asleep if I wasn't.

and I really need sleep, so can they please hurry up...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

thank you!

before u go to sleep can you send it to me please.

I just started listening 5-10 mins ago, and masha'Allah I am really impressed with the Sheikh. Admin, could you email the whole show too? Jazak'Allah!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

What is the max filesize for hotmail attachments?

(I expect the final file to be in the mid 30MB)

You wrote:

Max on hotmail is 10MB

Send it to my revival mail! I have no idea what the max file size of that is.

What about using yousendit.com ?

You wrote:

you can use a fileshare site 4shared.com is really good..

good for ppl at uni/college too as that site has alot of textbooks (ebooks) online so worth browsing if you dnt what to buy a book.. and rather print a chapter

hotmail is 10mb

Convert the file to mp3 format, then it will be about 10% of the size, will very little loss in quality.

hehe, 30 odd MB for a 2 hour show seems very reasonable to me.

4shared give you 5gb free.. if you want to use it again in future.. and quick to upload

admin u gona send it or are you going to sleep?

anyway, i'll give u my email address and u can send it to me tomorrow or when u wake up. thanks.

I can get your email address from your account.

Just looking for a convertor program (to see if I can make it smaller) and then I'll send it/put it on a filesharing site/on here or something.

I really surprised ALL the shows aren't available as podcasts?!

Get with the times, man! (joking)

Its a good alternative for people, rather than listening to music on their ipod on their way to work. Ramadan is a time when people who normally plug in music will want to listen to something more beneficial, especially if they don't normally listen to the radio/the show is on too late.

No longer my job. Blum 3

You wrote:
No longer my job. Blum 3

OK, well then: Ed, get with the times, man!

Ya'qub wrote:
Convert the file to mp3 format, then it will be about 10% of the size, will very little loss in quality.

hehe, just converted and the file is twice as large...

For those playing along at home:

salaam

the shaykh was great
some ppl after the show came to the studio and thought i was disrespectful towards him! was I ?

all our shows are recorded- even last years aswell. im in process of putting em on cd and they will all be on the new site that is being done.

good news- shaykh Ibrahim will come on board with The Revival. He will write for us and answer questions.

Pages