Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

How bad is it?

It's glorious!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:
Hello George. Looks like United are emphatically through. Good luck Chelsea!

hello to u as well my fine friend!

now i know u enjoying a superb victory but i get the feeling (mainly due to the timing of ur last post) that u may hv doubted the progress of the english champions to the semi finals of the champions league...?

could u be that u were presumptuous in ur verdict of tonights battles?

i do hope not, old boy.........

CAREFREE WHERE EVER WE MAY BE

WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC!!!!!!!!!!

100 my old son, we'll see u in athens......

CHAMPIONEZ,

CHAMPIONEZ,

OLE OLE OLE

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

True, you scraped through against my expectations, although right now 7-1 makes up for it.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

before i get too exicted i gotta say a word of respect for MANCHESTER UNITED...

well done!!! Biggrin Biggrin

u slapped those roman invaders good and proper!

i was proud of u..... Biggrin *

thats a big statement for me to make as normally i heap abuse on manure utd.....

we'll see u in the final (once we've dealt with those scouser, and u hv beaten the fascists/nazis)

athens here we come! Biggrin

* the astrex is for u 100, for being a smart arse!!!!

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Thank you George.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]

no problem my friend....

hope u beat the enemy into the ground at OT in the semi....

then the dream final will occur...

CFC v Man Utd...

i cant wait........ Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]So quite certain its going to be an all English final:

English teams bein [b]Liverpool FC[/b] and Manure Utd

not chelski, cuz this is where the real teams play, and money doesnt buy them the champions league, cuz only the top teams participate in that, and chelski aint classed as a "top" club in Europe, even Real with all their golden boys didnt qualify, so wht is a mere kitty cat team like chelski, hoping for?a semi final place and no more thats all ur are gna get.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Hey Exquisite, you don't catch me referring to your team as Cesspool FC.

Why not?

I order it. and people listen to me. Because I am the captain. People do that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]Well while we are at that why not call them LiverPOO?

Manure Utd

ARSEnal

now we need one chelski
[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

CHELSHKIT TAKE AWAY THE K Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I'm not doing that because I'm so good.

YEH I CAN TELL BY YOUR NAME EITHER TAHT OR YOUR JUS REALLY SAD

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

So good.

Technically speaking I think she just did...

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]So quite certain its going to be an all English final:

English teams bein [b]Liverpool FC[/b] and Manure Utd

not chelski, cuz this is where the real teams play, and money doesnt buy them the champions league, cuz only the top teams participate in that, and chelski aint classed as a "top" club in Europe, even Real with all their golden boys didnt qualify, so wht is a mere kitty cat team like chelski, hoping for?a semi final place and no more thats all ur are gna get.
[/color]

now then ex my friend…u got confidence, i’ll give u that, but – like mr honey 100 – ur assumptions will be ur downfall….

CFC r thirsty for vengeance… :twisted:

u cheated us last time, but revenge will be sweet when we turf u out of our champions league…

money talks ex….lightning don’t strike twice… Wink

shevvy (cost £30 million…paid £130,000 per week) and ballack (130,000 per week) will be the deciding factor my friend….

our victory will be [color=violet]exquisite![/color]

prepare urself for the worst….

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]
Well while we are at that why not call them LiverPOO?

Manure Utd

ARSEnal

now we need one chelski

[/color]

ex, stop talking ****!

we r unbeatable.......

:twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]
Well while we are at that why not call them LiverPOO?

Manure Utd

ARSEnal

now we need one chelski

[/color]

ex, stop talking ****!

we r unbeatable.......

[color=magenta]Ha ha i like what you did there

Any other day i would have argued with you till the bitter end, but i will let liverpool's quality do the talking, we are almost certainly through, today's second leg is just being played for the sake of formality.

But dont you worry, gerogey Liverpool V chelski gna be an "Exquisite" match indeed. U still crying over that Garcia GOAL, well there will be many more of those in the semis, you watch.[/color]

FA Cup semi-finals:

[color=indigo]Saturday, 14 April 2007
[b]Watford v Man Utd[/b], 17:30

Sunday, 15 April 2007
[b]Blackburn v Chelsea[/b], 16:00[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:

But dont you worry, gerogey Liverpool V chelski gna be an "Exquisite" match indeed. U still crying over that Garcia GOAL, well there will be many more of those in the semis, you watch.[/color]

in your dreams, ex!

u should prepare urself for defeat....it will be easier for u to get over it if u r anticipating the disaster that ur boyz will face.... Wink

we'll beat u home and away....

u wont get any more dodgy, fake, ghost goals this time!

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]^^^^^

Georgey, our footie will do the talking, time is ever near cant wait, we shall "discuss" after liverpool kick butts

good day in football today:

[b]Man Utd 1-1 Middlesbrough[/b]

[b]Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal[/b]

and the best result of all:

[b] Liverpool 2-0 Wigan[/b]

and Newcastle v Chelski tomorrow i was hoping to see the return of one of our ex liverpool player, sadly Owen aint gna play[/color]

Newcastle 0-0 Chelsea

As you were.

[b][color=red]The Sun[/color][/b][/url]"][url=

THE Queen has been a keen Arsenal supporter for more than 50 YEARS, royal sources say.

And she followed in the footsteps of her late mum the Queen Mother, who was a Gunners fanatic too.

Although the Queen has presented a string of soccer trophies, her club allegiance has never been revealed before.

Her Majesty, 81, is said to have confessed her love of Arsenal at a February reception at Buckingham Palace, attended by players and officials from the club.

Midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 19, said she made a beeline for him after spotting him across the room — then chatted about her pal King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Fabregas said on Spanish radio: “It seems the Queen follows football and she told us she was an Arsenal fan. She appeared to definitely know who I was and we exchanged a few special words.”

Arsenal were invited to the Palace after a back injury forced the Queen to pull out of opening their new ground, the Emirates Stadium, last October.

The senior royal source said: “Her Majesty has been fond of Arsenal for over 50 years.

“Her late mother was a self-confessed Gooner, due largely to her admiration of their former player Denis Compton.”

I never credited the Royal family with having much taste... this just goes to prove it.

The season ends this coming month. Should be exciting. This week alone we've got the second leg of the Champions League semi-finals and major derby matches (Arsenal vs. Chelsea and Man City vs. Man Utd), and next Wednesday the Chelsea vs. United premiership match. Today was a great day for United. Here's hoping.

Yes it was.

One in the bag, two to go.

so confident am i, that im commenting on both football topics... Dirol

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]^^^^^

Georgey, our footie will do the talking, time is ever near cant wait, we shall "discuss" after liverpool kick butts

[/color]

exqusite my friend, i hope you bought a fresh box of tissues to dry ur tears when we end ur season tonite.... Cray 2

[color=blue][size=18]c’mon u blues!!![/size][/color]

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

And you're still on for the premiership. Lol

So we won the premiership. Credit to Arsenal and Chelsea for a great match today. Looking forward to Wednesday's game and of course the FA Cup final in a couple of weeks.
[list]

[list][img]

[/list:u]

1 Down, 2 to go.

1. Already won the Premiership.
2. Win the FA cup
3. Watch Liverpool get pasted by AC Milan.

We can applaud the return of Liverpool to regular top-flight football. I would also like to see comebacks from Spurs and Newcastle. And I agree with you, Admin, that it would be really, really great to beat Chelsea for the Cup.
[list]

[list][img]

[/list:u]

Pages