Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

Which we didn't. Sad

Not one of our better games. But we won the premiership.

Well done Chelsea. Next season.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

Hey, are Muslims not really allowed to play professional football, because when hey wear shorts their knees aren't covered? Should they really wear leggings or something?

It seems the same deal with my kilt (i think I'm obsessed with my knees lol)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wear trackkies.

If you go for shirts, you can also waer those thermal under shor thingies that reach the knees.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[b][size=18]CHAMPIONS 2006/2007[/size][/b]

to all the doubters, haters, Exquisite, St George, and any other scouser, gooner or chelski scum.......9 outta 15 Dirol

With an attacking line up of Nani, C. Ronaldo, Anderson, Rooney - the next few premierships are ours - every defence in europe will be scared Biggrin

[url= it 6 times? Ha![/url]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Sirus, Admin and 100man Biggrin 4-1 Biggrin

Someone had to find this thread yeah?

Well, guess what?

4 points ahead in the league.

Reigning World Champions.

Reigning European Champions League Champions.

Reigning Premiere League champions.

Not that any of that matters. was a good display by Liverpool. But you knwo what? Second place is the first loser.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

First the worst, second the best, third the one with the hairy chest (Gus Hiddink DOES have a hairy chest).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

You wrote:
4 points ahead in the league.

and one game in hand!

You liverpool fans enjoy the feeling of victory while it lasts, cuz it aint gonna be for long! yes they played rubbish on saturday but they'll be back to their best on saturday!

Ya'qub wrote:
First the worst, second the best, third the one with the hairy chest (Gus Hiddink DOES have a hairy chest).

Lol
what about Arsenal then?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages