Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]il pretend i nevr read that now

N saint Georgie please keep dreaming your aint gna be, nevr gna be nevr have been so there we hve been there done that worn the t-shirt, get me?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

YEP CITY BEATEN ALL ENDS UP!!!!!!!!!

how u get piks up

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Everton 2
CHELSEA 3

West Ham 1
Man Utd 0

last week the reds lead by a whole 8 points...they were boasting of their lead...how long a week is in football....man u are now reduced to a mere 2 point advantage....

i can sense the brittle confidence of the man u supporters wilt before my very eyes....

the panic oop north is palpable....

man u thought they could give it large potatos to CFC...

thought that leading by 8 points was gonna worry the champions....

how foolish of them :roll:

now the hunters from stamford bridge have the sent, it wont be long before the pray cowers before us beggin for mercy....

100, f4nzo, admin, all the other man u peeps....

UR NOT SINGING ANYMORE!!!

u know we r gonna beat ya!

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"The Great 100" wrote:
"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
...dont worry about ARSEnal next game, we'll crush em! Dirol

we will win the league and the CL as well...ask barca...we r unstopable...god bless roman!!!

K

Don't count your chickens son.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

[color=magenta]i was tempted to reply to this

Man Utd fans have been keeping a bit on the quiet side, but i didnt want to side wiv georgie

Liverpool are on a winning streak scoring more than one goals i see, great news i guess we are all happy, [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

You lot don't even know what football is.........

That is until you've seen the mighty Stafford Rangers play in the conference league.

pfff silly children

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

[color=red][size=24]UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME! WITH A NICK-NACK PADDYWACK....[/size][/color]

WHO SAYS WE ARE QUITE?

we still top of the table you silly billies!

pay no attention to Mourinho and his mind games

[b]we wish Mour a rubbish christmas
we wish Mour a rubbish christmas
we wish Mour a rubbish christmas
and an awful new year
good luck Larsson brings
to fergusons kings
we'll wreck Terry's Christmas
and Lampards new year!

UNITED UNITED UNITED![/b]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

im sure most of u cant wait for xmas period, where united will storm clear.....drogba wont score enuff and as a result, chelsea wont score enuff....liverpool will remain indifferent, and arsenal are just the same.

just to add to the festive season....

Quote:
World Cup Night
Holy Night
All was calm
All was bright

Then Lord Zizou turned to red
smashed the I-Tie with his head
Crowd sat in disbelie-eef
Sheer disbelief

Champions League Night
Holy Night
Arsenal's Dream
Taking the lead

Step up Larsson 28 mins to go
Destroys poor Thierry Henry and Co.
Wenger couldn't believe
"How could Zis happen to me?"

and

Quote:
Away way Down Under
Sleep late in their beds
Cos the Aussie are ratarsed
And they'll wake with sore heads
Their genius won the battle
Now Warne can retire
Some argue it was England
And their lack of desire

Now the World Cup is looming
And our chances look lame
And us fans aren't helping
Cos we're all placing blame
Lets get behind the team
They can bring glory home
Finding scapegoats is pointless
Well, except for Geraint Jones

Red Devils feel cocky
League trophy they'll score
We don't like that too much
But we hate Chelski more
Wenger is a disgrace
Cannavaro's a star
Come the end of the season
Spurs will win UEFA!

Away in a boardroom
No seasonal love
Alan Pardew had failed
So they gave him the shove
Now Curbishley's in charge
And he's in fighting mood
Its good that he moved there
Cos Charlton are screwed.

So seasonal greetings
To one and to all
Next year some will succeed
And others will fall
Heroes are hard to come by
No hope for a star
So heres to Dame Tweddle
And Sir Panesar!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[b]Mourinho, the big head moaner
Has a team that always dives
This year when he comes second
I'll be surprised if he survives

Even if he won the Champs League
He will never get to be knighted
There's only one Sir Alex
And there's only one [color=red]UNITED[/color]!!![/b]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

While Mourinho watched his team fall down
And roll around the ground
United snatched the Premiership
And glory shone around

(to While Shepherds Watched Their Flock By Night)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

To the tune of little town of Bethlehem:

Oh Portuguese from West London,
How oft we here thee moan.
"The refs and FA hate me so,
the Press just make me groan.
"The opposition divers
put my head in a spin.
"I'll build this siege mentality,
the Premiership to win."

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Fergie the red nosed manager, had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows,
All of the football pundits, used to laugh and call him names,
Just because poor old Fergie, liked to play a few mind games,

Then one foggy Tuesday night, Wenger came to say,
Fergie with your nose so bright, won’t you act as our floodlight?

Now the quarter-final’s back on, Benitez shouted out with glee,
Fergie the red nosed manager, you’d best beat Chelsea in the league.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]lolz, calm down, enough with the xmas tunes

but some those songs are quite catch im sure a lot of fans will be singer those and not just man utd ones why cuz they have a dig at Jose Mourinho

Well liverpool are back to winning ways so i aint complaining [/color]

you shouldnt complain, 3rd best is the most you will ever be!

im considering going the FA cup tie against Villa....seeing as it will be Henrik Larsson's debut.....and we all know what happened at Rooney's debut when i was there :o

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Man U are £733 Million in debt thanks to the Glazer bunch.

Thanks to the same bunch we have a transfer ceiling of £25million a year, unless it is for a one off exceptional player, when they may consider £25.5 million due to their generosity.

Ticket prices have gone up, and will go up atleast 36% over the next few years since the Glazers believe the tickets are currently 'undervalued'.

There will be more trips abroad to all the corners of the world to continue the branding.

There is no backup player worth his salt currently available to the first team. We are excited by a signing of a 35 year old for 3 months as the answer to all the fans prayers.

On the other hand Chelsea are not afraid to put their money where their mouth is. And soon Liverpool will have even bigger coffers than Chelsea.

Once the current lot of players are done with, United are finished. They will lose the long term game.

And all this is from a former united supporter who has seen Man U play the best football in his memory this season.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

And all this is from a [color=red][b]former united supporter[/b][/color] who has seen Man U play the best football in his memory this season.

[color=magenta]did i hear correctly?Former?

Welcome to Anfield Mr Admin, Sir, really good to have you on board [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

And all this is from a [color=red][b]former united supporter[/b][/color] who has seen Man U play the best football in his memory this season.

[color=magenta]did i hear correctly?Former?

Welcome to Anfield Mr Admin, Sir, really good to have you on board [/color]

Former as in I no longer follow football too much. If I did it would still be United all the way. I am not a glory seeker.

Since the Glazer coup I have more or less stopped following football as international football bores me, but if I had to watch United is still first choice.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]damn i thought i would be witnessing a miracoulous conversion manure united fan converting to a liverpool fan, maybe in the future never say never, we will still welcome you with open arms[/color]

i'd never welcome any scouser with open arms...even if they saw the truth that lies at Old Trafford Dirol

Its Xmas and we are top of the table, half way thru and we top of the table...lala la la la laaaaaa Biggrin

All is well at Manchester United, cant you just tell? :o which cant be said for the other 19 teams! chelsea...pah, lucky two weeks in a row, and luck deserts even the best of teams. but we dont need it Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:

Thanks to the same bunch we have a transfer ceiling of £25million a year, unless it is for a one off exceptional player, when they may consider £25.5 million due to their generosity.

That was a false report.

Quote:
Ticket prices have gone up, and will go up atleast 36% over the next few years since the Glazers believe the tickets are currently 'undervalued'.

you are/was an armchair supporter anyway, why you care? the stadium continues to sell out anyway.......and the way things are heading, new stadiums, take overs etc. all the big clubs will start charging more

Quote:
There will be more trips abroad to all the corners of the world to continue the branding.

happens at all the big clubs, and united have been doing it for years. its what makes them one of the biggest clubs in the world, the fanbase.

Quote:
There is no backup player worth his salt currently available to the first team. We are excited by a signing of a 35 year old for 3 months as the answer to all the fans prayers.

the same 35 year old who changed the game for Barcelona at the champions league final. Everyone in the game has hailed the surprise signing, its the work of a genius. We are on fire with the first team, and with larsson who can get the not-so-pretty goals too, rossi due back, a fit againg solskjaer...our attacking options wont be so short. some of the backup squad aint great, but with the likely prospect of owen hargreaves, things arent too bad.

besides, the chelsea squad isnt fantastic anyway. without terry and cech, they look terrible. Lamps aint on fire, they are relying on essien and grogba at the moment. they dont even have a decent right back, nor a 2nd striker.

Quote:
On the other hand Chelsea are not afraid to put their money where their mouth is. And soon Liverpool will have even bigger coffers than Chelsea.

money doesnt buy success. and liverpool wont have more, even tho the arabian dude is loaded, a branch of his company is taking over...and they wont be throwing money around like chelsea they said.

Liverpool should never be feared anyway. last season they promised, this season they dissapointed.

Quote:
Once the current lot of players are done with, United are finished. They will lose the long term game.

how many teams has fergie built? :roll: plenty, and all successful....the last few years were spent trying to make this new one, and with Vidic, Evra, Hienze, Carrick, Ronaldo, Rooney etc - its now coming to fruition.

Quote:
And all this is from a former united supporter who has seen Man U play the best football in his memory this season

EXACTLY!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
i'd never welcome any scouser with open arms...even if they saw the truth that lies at Old Trafford Dirol

[color=magenta]Well, you wouldnt need welcoming because you will never ever see the conversion of a scouser to man utd Blum 3

anyways i dont really care about the positions right now, cuz liverpool are playing fantastic, scoring multiple goals[/color]

i guess you should be happy with liverpool....they arent really gona challenge for the title are they?

just a question i want you to answer exquisite.......whos top of the table? whos playing the best football in the premiership? Biggrin

confirmed, going the match v Villa inshallah

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

just a question i want you to answer exquisite.......

whos top of the table?

[size=9]
[color=magenta]Manure united[/color][/size]

Quote:
whos playing the best football in the premiership? Biggrin

[color=magenta]Depends how define best?best doesnt necessarily mean being top of the table, best means having a quality team who plays well so in that case it would be [size=18][b]LIVERPOOL[/b][/size][/color]

Quote:
confirmed, going the match v Villa inshallah

[color=magenta]
take some pictures if you can and post it up for us so we can scrutinize it[/color]

SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV,

Happy New Year!

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

[color=magenta]aye aye i second that, its 100man right?

lets not talk about liverpool too much [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]aye aye i second that, its 100man right?

lets not talk about liverpool too much [/color]

Quote:

Depends how define best?best doesnt necessarily mean being top of the table, best means having a quality team who plays well so in that case it would be LIVERPOOL

Lol Lol

anyone who says united arent the best team this season are clearly talking rubbish, and playing the best football this season....no doubt

Glory Glory Man united Biggrin

4 points today.....come end of new years day, should be a few more!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mr Honey's Day Out" wrote:
SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV,

Happy New Year!

and to you as well my fine friend….

but dont be over confident about your chances of ending CFC dominance....

same goes for all those getting too overjoyed about the red devils chances of ending our rule of iron... Wink

esp dat sirius...getting a bit hyper wiv the christmas carols....dunno if he was enjoying too much of the christmas spirits Wink ....but he seems to be in denial...

just take a look at the remaining fixtures...the mancs have got a MUCH harder 2nd half to the season...while the CHAMPIONS face a reasonable run to further glory....u lot are def gonna drop points in the next few months...and we’ll be there to punish u....

the pretenders to the throne shuld realise that a mere 4 pts gap is nothing to the all conquering CFC...we’ll take 3 of those pts when we beat u at the bridge...we are invincible at the fortress in WEST london...we are favourites...jose cannot be beaten....

so enjoy ur new year....but be warned....soon as JT, CHEC and COLE come back from injury we are gonna topple u...

u have been warned...

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]

Man Utd fans have been keeping a bit on the quiet side, but i didnt want to side wiv georgie

Liverpool are on a winning streak scoring more than one goals i see, great news i guess we are all happy, [/color]

a special message to my old friend exquisite from LONDONs famous east end...

the pink side of beloved london...

ex....look sweetheart...ur liverpools feeble “good run” has come to a swift end...its about time u started acknowledging the fact that ur team are has beens and u would be better off putting ur support behind the reigning champions...

u know ur really a west ham fan!

dont be jelous about ur big bruvvers in the classy west of the capital

come and join us and show the northerners who is best.... Wink

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:

same goes for all those getting too overjoyed about the red devils chances of ending our rule of iron... Wink

esp dat sirius...getting a bit hyper wiv the christmas carols....dunno if he was enjoying too much of the christmas spirits Wink ....but he seems to be in denial...
:

Lol the only one in denial is you mate....you are denying the premiership table, the form table, the goals scored and conceded per game coloumn, the flair factor - you are denying it all.

Quote:
just take a look at the remaining fixtures...the mancs have got a MUCH [b]harder 2nd half to the season[/b]...while the CHAMPIONS face a reasonable run to further glory....u lot are def gonna drop points in the next few months...and we’ll be there to punish u....

im sure the second half of season fixtures are the same as the 1st half, so how can we have a harder 2nd half?! Only team look like dropping points has been chelsea! everton....got lucky....arsenal...scraped it...wigan...even mourinho ackowledged they didnt deserve it.....reading...cant happen all the time.

Quote:
the pretenders to the throne shuld realise that a mere 4 pts gap is nothing to the all conquering CFC...we’ll take 3 of those pts when we beat u at the bridge...we are invincible at the fortress in WEST london...we are favourites...jose cannot be beaten....

Worst case scenario - a draw at stamdford bridge. by then we will be miles clear anyway, i cant see how the title swings on that 1 fixture....there are 17 other matches which are equally important. Jose can be beaten...we managed it last season, martin jol managed it this season Wink you dont lose a lot, but u sure as hell draw a lot or get lucky in most! which cant be said for united, we win in style 80% of the time, win averagely 9% times....or we lose 1%. no scraping it thru.

Quote:
so enjoy ur new year....but be warned....soon as JT, CHEC and COLE come back from injury we are gonna topple u...

u have been warned...

will enjoy the new year, been enjoying all season Biggrin

no excuses, i thought the invincible chelsea had 2 players per position? an endless pot of gold? injuries is no excuse....we were without the magnificent scholes most of last season Wink

and even according to Coppell, Ronaldo is player of the season Dirol

looks like dogba gonna be covering for the old man with the bad back terry

warned? about more slip ups? nothing to fear....2-season wonders!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages