Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]Go away ur nasty, look accept defeat we beat you, like the time in the champz league semis that Garcia GOAL yes GOAL u heard correctly it crossed the line, and now ur just being mean[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Quote:
[size=18]Italian league halted by violence[/size]

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has suspended all matches indefinitely after a policeman was killed at a Serie A match between Catania and Palermo.

Officer Filippo Raciti died as violence flared during the Sicilian derby.

The FIGC has called off all this weekend's professional and amateur games, and also cancelled Italy's friendly with Romania on Wednesday.

Commissioner Luca Pancalli said: "What we're witnessing has nothing to do with soccer, so Italian soccer is stopping."

According to reports, 38-year-old Raciti was struck in the face by a small explosive while attempting to deal with fighting outside the stadium.

He was taken to hospital but died from his injuries.

Pancalli had warned earlier this week that more violence would bring a halt to league matches after clashes between supporters and police in several cities last Sunday.

"One day is not sufficient," Pancalli added after proceeding with his threat. "Without drastic measures, we cannot play again...

([url=)

Italian football was boring anyway.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Football should be banned, why do people go all crazy over a stupid game...i rest my case.

"Angel" wrote:
Football should be banned, why do people go all crazy over a stupid game...i rest my case.

I agree.

[color=magenta]I strongly disagree its just so psycho people who behave like tht, us normal fans enjoy watching the sport harmoniously. [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

ITS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!

I am having it catered this year because I invited so many people, my usual friends who are in town (and wives), all my fellow JAG program officers, and some old high school friends who are sticking around until the reunion.

Over 100 people!

We're having to take this off sight to our MV compound because there is no way I'm going to be able to have that many over comfortably at home, in Back bay at any rate...

Four plasmas, 500 wings, quesadillas, chillidogs, guacamole and chips, satays, more alcohol than is justified, and lots and lots of superbowl cake.

Its going to be the best Superbowl EVER! Certainly better than last year when that idiot destroyed Annette's coat.

Once again the Panthers have let me down so I am going to cheer for the Colts because Peyton Manning is the best thing since sliced bread.

This is what sports are about. Food.

oh wat is this united have won it against liverpool what a finish john oshea hes done it and united have won but have they won the premiership :?:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

ok, I think you are a little too excited in that post.

However in the UK it is going back to the status quo of anyone not being a United fan hating them.

This was different for about half a season where the neutral was atleast warily supporting United in favour of Chelski.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

A narrow victory and Chelsea keep pace. We've still got Chelsea and away to City and other away games such as Everton might hold surprises. We should be in the clear but I'm not holding my breath just yet. In the next week we could also advance in both Europe and the FA Cup.

Biggrin

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

yup but middlesborough r hard team especially in da cup nd lille lukin for revenge

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Good result today for United, and Chelsea.

Suppose Chelsea, Everton and City, all playing at home, beat United, and only Arsenal at home hold Chelsea to a draw...

This is possible, and Chelsea would end up ahead.

Unless the gap widens further I won't be feeling comfortable before the season's done.

[img]

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]

Its going to be a tight one u can say that united smashing bolton chelsea beatin sheffield middlesborough on monday

ok so i wanna start supporting football

give me advice on a team to support

are villa any good these days ?

?

lol

"NAS786" wrote:
ok so i wanna start supporting football

give me advice on a team to support

are villa any good these days :?:

:?

Lol

It is not something you follow others on. Either you are into it or not. If not, no harm no foul.

im not following no one i jus want to see whats its like to be supporting a team in a city which i dont even live in , to which none of the players represent me and i have nothing in common with , to support a team i cant even watch play live cuz of the racist fans and whats it like to be part of hooliganism , getting pissed and swearing at opposition teams

actaully ill pass ?

Well i support a team i can go watch them without getting legless and get racially abused because o the unity of supporting that team so i dont know where you get that idea of racism

"NAS786" wrote:
im not following no one i jus want to see whats its like to be supporting a team in a city which i dont even live in , to which none of the players represent me and i have nothing in common with , to support a team i cant even watch play live cuz of the racist fans and whats it like to be part of hooliganism , getting pissed and swearing at opposition teams

actaully ill pass :?

If you change your mind, perhaps support Dagenham & Redbridge. The manager might even thank you personally.

accrington & stanley
advert:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
son: dad i dont want to drink my milk
dad: listen son if you dont drink your milk you wont be able to play for luton town or derby.
son: where will i end up?
dad: acrington & stanley
(son quickly finishes the glass of milk)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url=

Quote:
[size=9]
Boy 1 enters shot, puts ball on top of fridge, and opens it

[list] Boy 2: "Got any lemonade?"
Boy 1: "If you want!" (he takes a bottle of milk from the fridge)
Boy 2: "Milk.....Ugh!"
Boy 1: "It's what Ian Rush drinks."
Boy 2: "Ian Rush?"
Boy 1: "Yeah, an' he says if I didn't drink lots of milk, when I grow up I'll only be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley!"
Boy 2: "Accrington Stanley? ... Who are they??!"
Boy 1: "Exactly!"[/list:u]
Boy 2 tries to get to Boy 1's milk.
[list] Boy 1: "Nah, gerroff!"
Boy 2: "Gimmie some!" [/list:u][/size]

It was a good ad.

yeh thanks saw it long time agon on soccer am

i said it all along...

but the man "choke" utd fans wouldnt have it... :roll:

u lot got beaten in rome (literally) and went down in pompy....ur seasons dying in front of ur very eyes....

chelsea fans wouldnt have taken those liberties from the roma ultras and the italian mussolini police....

now chelsea are on ur case big time... Dirol

we r gonna catch u and beat u to all the trophies this season....

cfc invincable!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

even tho i am a united fan im starting to think that cuz we lost vidic and neville and we got no solid striker Cray 2

nah, u lost cos u are chokers Wink

rooney is overrated...ronaldo turns it on against watford and charlton but cant cut it in europe...and the rest of ur team is not capable of consistant brilliance...

in comparison, CFC are grinding out results every week...ok we aint the greatest entertainers but we got the killer instint...

cant wait till man u have to come to the bridge....

Biggrin

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

chelsea are jus rubbigsh even if they win da title you cant even beat watford until a flukey goal by kalou hus so '"£!£%£""5@G@ and ur team is £$%£$%$^%^54

yeah, CFC are absolutly &^%£.... :roll:

so %$£* that we hv cruised the league for the past 2 seasons, humiliated man "choke" utd in the process, and will prob win 4 trophies this season...

real *&^%$

silly northener.... :roll:

:twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

its more than winning your jus soo boooring i mean united HAVE DA FLARE DA PASSION WE HAVE RAW AGREESION WAT DO CHELSKI OFFER

"flare and passion"

thats wot roma's ultras said when the threw flare bombs at u and beat u with passion! Lol

shame ur fans dont show some spirit....how could u get beat up in rome like that ...shame on u...

on the pitch, u aint all that either...u were crap against pompy yesterday, keep playin like that and we'll take the league easy....

i can tell u lot are running scared...

u lot got the corporal jones from dads army syndrome....

PANIC!!!

DONT PANIC!!

NO BODY PANIC!!!

man "choke" utd are on a sinking ship..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

HAHAHA DO I NEED 2 SAY DAT THE POLICE WERE FIGHTING AGAINST US YOU GUYS COULDNT HANDLE SPANISH TEN YR OLDS LET A LONE A GROWN MAN Lol Lol Lol

"F4NZO" wrote:
HAHAHA DO I NEED 2 SAY DAT THE POLICE WERE FIGHTING AGAINST US YOU GUYS COULDNT HANDLE SPANISH TEN YR OLDS LET A LONE A GROWN MAN Lol Lol Lol

u wot son?

r u confusing the might CFC with the muppets from spurs? :?

tonight we will conquer spain and set a revenge tie with those car thieving chavs from liverpool… Smile

hope u watching exquisite….

CFC ….championez!

:twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Hello George. Looks like United are emphatically through. Good luck Chelsea!

Pages