Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

i think you have misunderstood. it's ARSENAL, not united...let's leave at that shall we?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

As it happens F4nzo is correct about this.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

I concur.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

take it ur from oldham ends, mmm? Biggrin

england on tonight, hope they lose....and rooney scores a hatrick Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

take it ur from oldham ends, mmm? Biggrin

england on tonight, hope they lose....and rooney scores a hatrick Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

do you want to write that again, sirus? Lol

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=magenta]i dont care what any of you guys say, for me its the one and only[/color][size=18][color=red] [b]liverpool [/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[color=red]England are winning, [size=7]rooney [/size]scored[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Thats nice. Good for them.[/color][/b]

Quote:
Live: Internationals
Latest score:
Holland 1-1 England (FT)

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=red]England are winning, [size=7]rooney [/size]scored[/color]

haha...i wasnt too far off was i....england didnt win and rooney did score!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=red][b]Wigan 0-[size=18]4 Liverpool[/size][/b][/color]

[color=magenta]Our first away win, slowly but surely we are returning back to form and back to the liverpool that wins[/color]

[color=blue] Manutd Are Up For the Title Against the biggest Rivels READING 1 of the best teams in the world

Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham
Wigan 0-4 Liverpool
Reading 1-0 Bolton
Portsmouth 2-2 Aston Villa
Blackburn 2-0 Fulham
Sheff Utd 2-1 Charlton [/color]

There is only 1 god Allah and Muhammed PBUH is his last and only messenger

And
Middlesborough 1-2 Man Utd

Next Saturday we're playing City and Chelsea play Arsenal next Sunday and Newcastle the following Wednesday. Biggrin

The rest of December shouldn't be too stressful for either team.

[color=magenta]The Great 100 ur a manure utd supporter?[/color]

Exquisite,

Such vicious word games. Lol Our respective rankings in the league will have the final say, wouldn't you agree?

[color=magenta]No i refuse the accept that Man Utd gna win the league nor is it gna be chelsea for that matter
[/color]

LOL @ poor ol' 100 still dreamin that man u will threaten mighty CFC in da league... Biggrin

LOL @ exquisite for even mentioning liverpool in the same sentence as CFC and man u... Biggrin

lets stop playin games...

its all about CFC...

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]U keep on living in la la land id rather manure utd win then u guys, u cant win the champions league, thats what ur really after, but u aint getting it[/color]

my friends....

a word to the wise...remember that jealousy is a sin.... Wink

ex, ...look luv, its no good u still living in the past...ok u did get a jammy victory over us ages ago in the CL....but u aint never gonna get that lucky again...and u r challanging bolton and portsmouth in the league...CFC aint looking at u, we looking past u... Biggrin

100...u though u got us last week didnt ya? Biggrin

no such luck...enjoy ur brief stay at the top....lol it aint even christmas...and already u starting to panic...u get 41 yr old henrik larsson from a non league swedish team... Biggrin and dont worry about ARSEnal next game, we'll crush em! Dirol

we will win the league and the CL as well...ask barca...we r unstopable...god bless roman!!!

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
...dont worry about ARSEnal next game, we'll crush em! Dirol

we will win the league and the CL as well...ask barca...we r unstopable...god bless roman!!!

K

special k?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
my friends....

a word to the wise...remember that jealousy is a sin.... Wink

ex, ...look luv, its no good u still living in the past...ok u did get a jammy victory over us ages ago in the CL....but u aint never gonna get that lucky again...and u r challanging bolton and portsmouth in the league...CFC aint looking at u, we looking past u... Biggrin

[color=magenta]
No-one is jealous, just trying to get u back to reality, hardcore facts

Im not living in the past, u just gt repressed memories and it wasnt luck it was quality, sumthng chelsea so lack, keep dreaming

didnt u knw?bitterness is not a nice trait[/color]

im not bitter that the cheating scoucers scored an illegal goal that was clearly NOT behind the line!!! :x

im not bitter that the horrible liverpool made me cry and made me boot my wardrobe so hard that i bruised my big toe!!! :x

im not bitter at all!!!!! :x

EX...STOP TAUNTING ME ABOUT THAT "GOAL"!!!! Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

did u know that satalite technology proved it wasnt over da line?

anyway...what u lot won recentley?

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]there there

of course u aint bitter, but im glad you accepted the fact that it was a [b]GOAL[/b] its good when u accept facts

what have we won recently, the FA cup, the community shield and the Champions league, last english club to do so.[/color]

Blum 3

theres no need to boast, ex...

no one likes a show off :roll:

whens da last time u won the league?

that the most important ting...

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]thats the most important thng for you cuz you know you wont win anythng else, but with us we gt too many thngs to win and compete against[/color]

ex...

sorry sweetheart....but aint ever gonna see liverpool pick up the league title in ur lifetime...

u lot r has beens....

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

wowowow hold oon 1 minute liverpoo(wasnt a typo) who? itts a 2 horse race between man utd and chelsea a little pressure is of utd and on chelsea face it fergies boys are bak and ready 2 battle only team 2 win da prem 3 consecutive times and agen arsenal are rubbish no team losing to the likes of fulham desrve the title let alone win it

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages