Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

poor old zara and exquisetette.....

why do u support such losers?

its not good for ur soul...

God doesnt want u to suffer so....

abandon the heathen ARSEnal and liverpool....they only lead to hell...

Cray 2

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=indigo][b]Chelsea are TOP, no arguments.[/b][/color] Dirol

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:

Cray 2

[color=magenta]whatever i aint no glory hunter atleast your still moping ovr that garcia GOAL yes u heard right it crossed the line[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"F4nzo" wrote:
united al da way man uuuuuuuu chelsea r rubbish how come da fans started singin now glory glory man united as for u glory supporters shame on u

leave it out son.....

u r lame compared to mighty chelsea...

LOL

u lost to a gyspy from southend!!!!! Biggrin

we are unstoppable....

that alcoholic fergie knows his days are numbered....

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"Exquisite" wrote:

Cray 2

[color=magenta]whatever i aint no glory hunter atleast your still moping ovr that garcia GOAL yes u heard right it crossed the line[/color]

NO it never!!!

it was well behind the line!!!!

bloddy cheats!!! :evil:

u lot made me cry that night... heartless con artists that u are..... Cray 2

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

13 points dats all i gotta say arsenal suck u shud get wenger a handbag for christmas

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Noor...*" wrote:

at last we see a bit of sense...

God always throw LIGHT onto the subject when we most need it....

noor is the special one.

Biggrin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

arsenal are the BEST! they'll come top at the end!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"Exquisite" wrote:

Cray 2

NO it never!!!

it was well behind the line!!!!

bloddy cheats!!! :evil:

u lot made me cry that night... heartless con artists that u are..... Cray 2

[color=magenta]ha ha in ur face georgie boy, Luis Garcia is a wicked player, lolz and it did cross the line n we lifted the champz league, w were destined to win, whereas u, will never win the champz muuuhaahaa[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

equsite and zarrrrrra...........stop picking on me!!!

chelsea are gonna win the CL this season!

i guarentee it!!!

i'll sell my car and give the proceeds to charity if we dont, im that confident....

:twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=indigo][b]Chelsea=Champions.

Liverpool=Loosers.

End off.[/b][/color]

:roll:
we'll see

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=magenta]please stop making me laugh so much, chelsea winning champions league noway, never gna happen, i doubt any english side is gna win it, only teams that gt a chance are LIVERPOOL,arsenal and manure utd[/color]

and it's gonna be ARSENAL!!! Biggrin

"Noor...*" wrote:

Correction -

Pos Team P Pts

1 Manchester United 12 31
2 Chelsea 12 28

Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

exactly wat i was gnna put up well done sirrus

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

[color=magenta]i strongly disagree

one word people:[/color]

[size=18][color=red][b]LIVERPOOL[/b][/color][/size]

i very strongly disagree

there's only one winner

[color=blue][size=24][b]ARSENAL[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18] I VERY VERY STRONGLY DISAGREE
THERES ONLY ONE WINNER:
[/size][size=24][color=blue]MANCHESTER UNITED[/color][/size]

[color=MAGENTA]ahem ahem ahem (Exquisite clears throat)[/color]

[color=red][size=24][b]LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL[/b][/size] [/color]

[size=18] (fanzo tries not to faint while he reads excusites post [/size]

[size=24] ARE YOU MAD MANCHESTER UNITED ARE DA BEST FOOTIE TEAM [/size]

[color=MAGENTA](and Exquisite dashes F4nzo dreams, brings him back to reality)[/color]
[size=24][color=red][b]
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL VINDALOO NA NA NA[/b][/color][/size]

[size=18] (fanzo mages not to put sellotape around excusites mouth to shut her up) [/size]

[size=24] [color=red]MANCHESTER UNITED UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED [/color][/size]

[color=MAGENTA](Fanzo made a poor attempt, she tears the sellotape)

and sings:[/color]
[color=red][b][color=red]
RAFA RAFA RAFAEL RAFAEL BENITEZ, GO GO LIVERPOOL FC, THERES ONLY ONE LIVERPOOL FC[/color][/b][/color]

[size=18](sadly due to the fact of the sellotape exqusite wakes up from her dream and is till stuk in sellotape her only hope is if liverpool win something but sadly as every1 knows dat will never happen this year) [/size]
(f4nzo still is shouting [size=24] UNITED UNITED UNITED [/size]

[size=24]Then zara shuts them both up by chanting:[/size]

[color=blue][b][size=24]Arsenal! Arsenal![/size] [/b] [/color]

[b][color=indigo]Calm down... it's only FOOTBALL!!![/color][/b]

[size=24]zara shuts herself up by chanting such a s*** team[/size]

[size=24][b]I'm suprised you didn't have a heart attack by uttering the words[/b] [/size]

[size=7]manchester united[/size]

i think we shud calm down every1 at the end ov the day united are the top team so please lets leave it at dat

Pages