Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]and become a glory hunter no thanks i support my team through thick and thin and never will i give up my love for liverpool FC[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

dats gud stik 2 ur team through nd through unlike da chelsea supporters who suddenly rise wen they win

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

[color=magenta]exactly, good to knw you aint to hostile towards scousers[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

us northeners wer tru supporters unlike down south glory supporters

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

[color=magenta]you got it wrong brother im from down south and i have supported liverpool all my life[/color]

im tlkin about chelsea arsenal dem lot da southern supports if u luk wer im from its quite close 2 london i was tlkin about southern teams

[color=magenta]oright i get you, but u must admit liverpool gt the best fans, defiantely loyal[/color]

nah honestly its gtta be newcastle i mean dey get whooped by conference sides nd dey still seel out all dere tickets unbeliveable

[color=magenta]nope its all about us scousers and our beautiful kop[/color]

ur mobile throwing lot rememba last last yr wen rooney scored he went 2 da cop dey threw a mobiles at him

[color=magenta]shows our love for the club, we love our club so much we would even chuck our beloved mobily at shrek[/color]

u call it love i call it stupidity tomeyto tomato

[color=magenta]whatever, what bout you guys and your pizza slinging antics with arsenal[/color]

evry1 luved especially u u know u did

[color=magenta]what i loved was when arsenal kicked ur @ss in the FA cup final after penalties best day of my life[/color]

[b][color=indigo]And i say.. end of topic! Wink

Btw Exquisite what ever happened to our re-match?[/color][/b]

u know dey didnt kik our @sses bcause dere own managers sed so

[color=magenta]whtever u never got the cup did ya?n dats all that matters at the end of the day,

hmmmmmmmmmmm noori re-match im up for it[/color]

hey exquisite, did you hear about Zidane's trip to Bangladesh? Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]nooooooo, fill me in please, wicked whats he doing down tht end?

he went dhaka not sylhet, what a sham didnt see any of my rellies[/color]

zidanes a gr8 playa and but he says hes a non practising muslim wats all dat about

Quote:
[size=18][url= hails 'messiah' Zidane [/url][/size]

Former football star Zinedine Zidane has received a hero's welcome in Bangladesh as the guest of Nobel peace prize winner Muhammad Yunus.
The ex-France, Juventus and Real Madrid star took part in an exhibition match televised to some 25m Bangladeshis.

In an impromptu performance in a village before the big game, Zidane attracted huge crowds as he displayed some of his mesmerising ball trickery.

Many fans climbed trees to catch a glimpse of their hero.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

just a reminder.......

chelsea are the strongest team in the world....

everyone knows it... just ask barca... Biggrin

unstopable....

invinsible....

indestructable...

campionez!!

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

:roll:
where abouts is arsenal on the premiership table? i haven't looked for a LONG time!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

lol

ARSEnal are nowheresville....

languishing in about 7th last time i looked that far down.... Lol

the norf london posers are playing the equally useless liverpool tommorrow...

two blad men fighting over a comb...

Biggrin

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
just a reminder.......

chelsea are the strongest team in the world....

everyone knows it... just ask barca... Biggrin

unstopable....

invinsible....

indestructable...

campionez!!

[color=magenta]whatever keep dreaming[/color]

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
lol

ARSEnal are nowheresville....

languishing in about 7th last time i looked that far down.... Lol

the norf london posers are playing the equally useless liverpool tommorrow...

two blad men fighting over a comb...

Biggrin

UR JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my God!!!!

what are they doing!!!!!!!

I still love them! Biggrin

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

united al da way man uuuuuuuu chelsea r rubbish how come da fans started singin now glory glory man united as for u glory supporters shame on u

man u suck! arsenal rock! Blum 3

[color=magenta]i aint no glory hunter, liverpool supporter all my life always have always will support liverpool[/color]

Pages