Sports Thread

999 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]our admin is a MANURE UTD supporter,?shock shock, i thot sirus was bad enuf, i ddnt see no manure utd in the community shield?see wht i did manURE united, n sis noor gv me my exquisite moment[/color]

How long do you want sis!

lol

have your moment of Joy if you Must!

Just give her a week. Once the premiership starts.

Did you know Liverpool fans rate charlton? :twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]thank you sis, LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL NAH NAH NAH NAH VINDALOO[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Next Saturday I may support sheffield Utd...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Next Saturday I may support sheffield Utd...

May.....???

If I remember, and can still be bothered at that time.

Afterall the enemy of your enemy is your friend? (12:45 kick off)

[color=magenta]liverpool dont need no friends, we are absolutely superb on our own, muahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [/color]:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

admin is a man united supporter, what ya expect....he;s from oldham

around here, only the youngsters are becoming brainwashed by chelsea and arsenal

by the way.....history has shown winners of charity shield, DONT win the premier league most times.

enjoy it exquisite, but everyone knows its not a big deal.....its jus a way to let every1 know season starts next weekend.

XMAS - top of table, Man United

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]MANURE UTD are short sighted faalaa laa laa laa they wear glasses up their @$$$$$$$$$ faalaa laa laa laa, liverpool top the table at xmas, i love u liverpool[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]MANURE UTD are short sighted faalaa laa laa laa they wear glasses up their @$$$$$$$$$ faalaa laa laa laa, liverpool top the table at xmas, i love u liverpool[/color]

I HATE YOU LIVERPOOL!

LAAAA LAA LAAA

lol you are sad

Blum 3

i bet ur one of those who start terrace chants at the stadiums :shock:

i could share a few, but its bad language and i wouldnt do that.....lets put football into perspective.....whilst it can bright up ya saturday at 5pm knowing your team wins.........even if you die, do they care? Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=Magenta]sis, deal wiv it u lost, accept it LOSERS, 1 N ONLY LIVERPOOL[/color]

"Sirus" wrote:
lol you are sad

Thanks!

Says the one in the funny shirt!

LOL

deleted

:o now thats personal! (Noor)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

deleted

"Sirus" wrote:
:o now thats personal! (Noor)

No hard feelings ey bro...

Biggrin

Mash'Allah May Allah reward you for all your good work you did!

How about that...

:twisted: we're talking football

and how foolish i am, tryna talk to TWO WOMEN about football Lol

oh silly me....back to bed

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

deleted

deleted

"Sirus" wrote:
:twisted: we're talking football

and how foolish i am, tryna talk to TWO WOMEN about football Lol

oh silly me....back to bed

Oiiiiii!

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]sis man,my challenge of a judo contest?[/color]

Certanly sis!

[color=magenta]ok, judokis at the ready (judo kit) right, hajime means start, so i bow n u bow wiv me, the you grab my collar n arm, n i do the same n we have to throw each other, n then when i get you on hold down i keep u there for 10 secs[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]ok, judokis at the ready (judo kit) right, hajime means start, so i bow n u bow wiv me, the you grab my collar n arm, n i do the same n we have to throw each other, n then when i get you on hold down i keep u there for 10 secs[/color]

Then i grip u and slam u down on the floor!

and then Noor is declared Winner!

...and then climb the top rope, jump and drop kick her! then the tombstone piledriver, then throw her against the ropes....and land the 619! Biggrin

1.....2...................3 DING DING!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]no, no no thats wht u fink, you slam me, but i slip awy n i got u locked for like 20 secs, ref declares Exquisite is the winner n hooooooooooooraaaaaaay[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]no, no no thats wht u fink, you slam me, but i slip awy n i got u locked for like 20 secs, ref declares Exquisite is the winner n hooooooooooooraaaaaaay[/color]

Then you wake from your Dream!

"Exquisite" wrote:

but the ref was knocked out by the chair used by noor that miss hit exquisite! :shock:

there was no ref for a few mins, and exquisite took advantage by using a brass knuckle to the face of Noor....blood dripping everywhere......noor manages to avoid a sweetchin music kick by exquisite.....gets the sladge hammer and.....OUCH thats gotta hurt

ref is now concious....both ladies throw away their weapons quickly to avoid disqualification....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

deleted

wats goin on here im a newbie n confuzzled y u all kikin eachother lolzzzzzzz

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Pages