Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]

Man Utd fans have been keeping a bit on the quiet side, but i didnt want to side wiv georgie

Liverpool are on a winning streak scoring more than one goals i see, great news i guess we are all happy, [/color]

a special message to my old friend exquisite from LONDONs famous east end...

the pink side of beloved london...

ex....look sweetheart...ur liverpools feeble “good run” has come to a swift end...its about time u started acknowledging the fact that ur team are has beens and u would be better off putting ur support behind the reigning champions...

u know ur really a west ham fan!

dont be jelous about ur big bruvvers in the classy west of the capital

come and join us and show the northerners who is best.... Wink

Biggrin

[color=magenta]ahh, i have been meaning to reply to this but never got enough time to do it,

to my buddy Georgey just wna say one thng WHATEVER, i am not a glory hunter i hve said it several times before i support my team LIVERPOOL during the good and the bad times unlike U, i do have a soft spot for West Ham but liverpool always and forever for me,

yesterday i was in JD sports and i saw some really nice football tops, so as an Eid present for you guys, here you go:[/color]
[b]
Georgey[/b]

[img] [img]
[b]
Sirus bhai and 100Man and Admin
[/b]

[img] [img]

Although u all knw its this shirt u wnt:

[img] [img]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

why would i want a shirt that has carlsberg so close to my heart? Wink

i would like the white one, with Ronaldo - 7 on it plz!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

ɐɥɐɥ

oh yeah....got my tickets for the fa cup match!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]Cool lucky you :twisted:

well, you know ages ago i had that theory that u secretly love liverpool i think i gna emphasis that again, sirus bhai u know u love liverpool deep down inside.

but i do agree wiv u abt the carlsberg logo, if liverpool didnt have that then i wouldve definitely bought a top and i know many other members of my family would have to. i love the new collar like thng

by the way liverpool won, i knw its sad eid day and watching footie but it doesnt feel like eid[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Chelski Drew, Arsenal lost.

United won.

wahey!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

United won.

wahey!

[b]Dam rite , City done us proud Dirol [/b]

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Bliss" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

United won.

wahey!

City? You mean Sheffield United?

SIX POINTS CLEAR Biggrin

and Exquisite, i cant stand scousers, let alone the football club

this season i've adopted Bolton as my second team...i really do hope they keep that third place spot, im a fan of nicolas anelka! he is a muslim bro after all Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]What about supporting ur other Muslim brother, Mohammed Sissko he plays for liverpool, im sure you know his whole life story, trust me come to the red side of Merseyside, u so know you want to,i knw wht ur trying to do, pretend you cant stand liverpool but i know u love them to bits, but its oright i knw the truth, sirus bhai is a liverpool fan[/color]

"Sirus" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

United won.

wahey!

City? You mean Sheffield United?

yes

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

[color=magenta]Good day in football today

Liverpool won 3-0 against bolton

Man Utd drew

Everton loss

Also, forgot to mention Stevie G was awarded an MBE he definitely deserved it[/color]

And Naseem Hamid was stripped his.

I did not know you could be stripped of the titles.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]Yeah is it because he went to jail for dangerous driving or sumthng

i remember a while a go the poet benjamin zephaniah refuse to accept one of those awards[/color]

people are given awards for anything it seems these days, and not jus sports awards

10 points out of 12 over the xmas period aint bad, altho 12 would have been preferred

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]i so agree with you i mean why the hell would anyone want to knight Alex Ferguson?what has he ever done to achieve such an award?Sir Alex purlease

Did you see Crouch's cool wicked innit?[/color]

im an honest man as everyone would testify…. Biggrin

so i’ll give credit where its due…

manure utd (as my east end pal ex rightly calls em) have been the best team in the league so far….

but they still cant shake us off…

they have played at their peak all season and CFC have been well below par….

we been playing with 9 men every time ballock and sheva have started….

yet we r still in the hunt for all 4 trophies this yr…only a few pts behind the northerners…

we will never let sirius and his red devils rest easily…

when we hit top form, as we inevitably must, then we’ll see who the real champs r…

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Well the chelsea love affair may be over.

Quote:
[size=18]Mourinho at odds with Blues board[/size]
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho's has accused the Stamford Bridge board of refusing to back him in the January transfer window...
[url= News[/url]

3-6 muhahahahhaaaa

You're all walking alone now!!!!!!!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

[color=magenta]Ehem ehem, so who are liverpool next? Watford should be should a breather, inshaAllah.

Lets move on, that was so last tuesday,

OMG whats going on with Beckham, cant believe how a player can go from hero to zero in a matter of a few years, such a shame, i guess footie ages people quick.

But he is gna be earning major bucks in the USA.[/color]

When Beckham moves to LA Galaxy in the summer, he will be on approximately £500,000 a WEEK. (yes that is quid, not dollars).

His team mates will be on approximately £50,000 a year. (there are wage caps in MLS.)

Mourinho is being treated like crap by Chelsea too. Pity, I actually am one of the few who like the guy. I liked the guy before him too.

2-0

Blum 3

[color=magenta]Damn, Admin got there before me.

And what a game that was innit? Second spot doesn't seem to far off now, we did you Man Utd fans a favour, hopefully you guys return the favour soon.

Sorry Georgey but the game was wicked gerrard played great as usual and chelsea played rubbish and Jose is going too :P-[/color]

Well done Liverpool.

In today's big match I wanted United to underline their credentials. In spite of some great stats I don't feel United have been playing the dominant football that can take them to a glorious double or treble. Even when United were still a goal up against Arsenal with ten minutes left, it seemed fragile and random given all the refereeing, chancy goalkeeping and scuffed chances on both sides. 2-1 to Arsenal seems fair. So we maintain a six point lead but the next couple of months are hard on United and I expect Chelsea, short of misfortune, to gain a bit before the run-in. We need to raise our game. Come on United!

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

[color=magenta]This is what i like to here, Mr Honey speaks a lot of sense unlike that sirus, im glad u realised that manure utd arent as invincible as some fans make them out to be

Hard luck i sort of wanted manure to win so arsenal dont catch up with liverpool, that means we need to win against u guys [/color]

lippy man u fans beware! Wink

(that means u admin, 100, sirius ect)

its a matter of who cracks 1st

it aint gonna be the champions...... :twisted:

watch out man u......

we r back......

SAINT john terry is the key....

no more mister nice guy!!!

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

esp for my matey exquicetere the east end scoucser.... Wink

nice win against ur local boyz west ham...

dont u feel guilty about supporting them against ur local "heros"?

but remember....u gonna win NOWT!!!!

dont worry 'bout ur jammy victory v CFC...

we still better than u!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]well well well looks who's back?

Georgey thnks great win innit?Guilty?not really, i didnt even feel guilty whenn we took the FA cup from them LIVERPOOL all the way?

Chelski aint getting second spot this year nor first[/color]

my old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur still around!

how wonderful!!!

i thought u retired when liverpools season ended back in october!

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

must be disapointing to know u gonna win sweet FA this year!

meenwhile my beloved CFC are seriouslly challanged for 4 (FOUR) tropheys this season...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=MAGENTA]Dont be so silly, u aint gettin premiership or the Champions league, you fink your the big boys but u aint touching the champions league, only teams like liverpool and manure utd win cups like those and we are only five points behind u guys, u need to slip up and we can take second spot away from u like that, all il say is WATCH UR BACK![/color]

thats fightin talk ex!

sorry luv, but ur defiance aint gonna change a thing....

u r gonna win NOTHING this season!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Pages