Women's Voice Pardah?

221 posts / 0 new
Last post

i've been trying to stay away from this topic as its already in 10th orbit, going around and around..

ok so women singing in front of non related men arnt allowed.. safe.

now whats awra??

and who got a clear definition of pardah..?

i'm a bit lost now.. am i right in thinking.. [b]everybody agree's that there are guidelines set on the voice of a women with non related men?[/b]

if there are guidelines, shudnt those guidelines apply in the work place? and at your grocery store? or with the milkman or paperboy?

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

but its not conveninat sometimes, and sometimes speaking is nessecary

its unnessacry speaking to na-mahram which isnt allowed

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

i think speaking is very very very very very VERY important..

also think following guidelines is very important.. dunno if the guidelines are optional or not, but definatly recommended.. therefore a woman can cash up on her reward points by following them.

im sure one can speak by following guidelines.. may take a little practice.. but if there a will to please Allah, theres a way..

might not be as pleasant to the listening man.. but it dont matter, does it?..

information is being passed, jobs being done.. bish bash bosh, u get paid ur salary, milks delivered to your door, and u get to read the morning paper..

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

ur not a woman so why all the concern? Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

im just bored bruv.. need to work my brain,.. Smile

also, info gained here may come in useful one day inshAllah.

Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,

some general knowledge for ppl such as lilsis and hayder:

The Holy Quran lays down: The Qur’an recognizes the right of human beings to be protected from defamation, sarcasm, offensive nicknames, and backbiting. The Qur’an recognizes the right of human beings to be protected from defamation, sarcasm, offensive nicknames, and backbiting. “O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others:

It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) evil-doers.” (49:11)

“O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear God: For God is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.” (49:12)

The above lines are self-explanatory and give a clue to the fact how the protection of an individual’s prestige and honor has been guaranteed in a society when nobody will be allowed to laugh at others, no obscene, unchaste, lewd, sarcastic or defamatory remarks will be passed for anyone, no nicknames which are likely to offend someone will be permissible and when people will be advised to shun backbiting, suspecting or spying anyone whether he or she is rich or poor, high or low, young or old, Muslim or non-Muslim. Nothing could be more abominable than back-biting as it is tantamount to eating the flesh of one’s dead brother. Furthermore, no person is to be maligned on grounds of assumed guilt: “Those who love (to see) scandal published broadcast among the Believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: God knows, and ye know not.” (24:19)

"NaJ/19" wrote:
some general knowledge for ppl such as lilsis and hayder:
(24:19)

that was GREAT general knowledge

if u hadnt have made ur general knowldge selective I wouldnt have had an issue with it

for ur info

MED is a slanderer-I've lost count of the amount of times he's accused us of being a "grave worshipper" or "halwa lovers's"

in another thread he accused Dr Wudud of having "lesbian tendencies" just cos she is a feminist-even tho that lady is married with a kid

and no one here can backbite as everything that we say is put on the boards and is there for EVERYONE to see forever!!! back biting is when you talk BEHIND someones back-so if anyone here is seding secret PM'S about other members then THAT is backbiting

but I do find it intresting the way u SELECTED who u think ur "general advice" should be for :roll: :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

and no one here can backbite as everything that we say is put on the boards and is there for EVERYONE to see forever!!! back biting is when you talk BEHIND someones back-so if anyone here is seding secret PM'S about other members then THAT is backbiting

pray tell according to which scholar is that a definition of backbiting?

I heard that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam deemed gheebah that thing which you say about someone which is true but he dislikes (the subject being a muslim). And slander is when you make a lie about someone. Now where this thing that I say it to his face so its not backbiting comes from is beyond me. The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam quite clearly and explicitly mentioned that gheebah is true statement which hurts, nothing about saying it to his face or behind his back.

Secondly, I think you are a bit hard of understanding. Having lesbian tendencies is not the same as being a lesbian, perhaps my mentioning it thrice now will have some effect.

I apologise for my previous comments about any1 here specifically being halwa lovers and graveworshippers, but for my general comments about peolpe being graveworshippers and halwa lovers I do not apologise becuase that is not wrong. Again A specific insult for any1 I apologise, a general one where the target is not specified is a general comment on the state of affairs of innovators and that is a differnt issue altogether.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

general knowledge is for the GENERAL public!

i like that, aiming at me.....but why? Smile

coz im the one you all love to hate Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages