Women's Voice Pardah?

221 posts / 0 new
Last post

"NaJ/19" wrote:

well good u've admitted it aint that bad, so i guess its arite...but wallahi

your accent is pretty bad....even the way you say water..lol it makes me

laugh

[color=red]! [/color]Muhtarama is picking on my accent again [color=red]![/color]

I think Im gonna have to go up to my cousins in rochdale and find some funny words they use up north.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
wohh-ta?

aint u got 2 ur bed yet, grandad?

shall i come round and help u up them stairs?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

please fruity Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
wohh-ta?

yea u got it there...lol

"Med" wrote:
"NaJ/19" wrote:

well good u've admitted it aint that bad, so i guess its arite...but wallahi

your accent is pretty bad....even the way you say water..lol it makes me

laugh

[color=red]! [/color]Muhtarama is picking on my accent again [color=red]![/color]

I think Im gonna have to go up to my cousins in rochdale and find some funny words they use up north.

we dont use funny words...its your backyard where they come from

"NaJ/19" wrote:

yeh rite.

watch, im gonna come down to rochdale with my alum rock boys in christmas holidays and find out all the weird stuff that goes on up north, then im gonna come back here and report to all u northerners.

I already know they ''owt'' and ''nowt'' and miss out words like ''im goin t' shop.''

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"NaJ/19" wrote:

yeh rite.

watch, im gonna come down to rochdale with my alum rock boys in christmas holidays and find out all the weird stuff that goes on up north, then im gonna come back here and report to all u northerners.

I already know they ''owt'' and ''nowt'' and miss out words like ''im goin t' shop.''

lol , well im from burnley maybe rochdale accent does differ despite the fact we like neighbours ,but yeah i admit we say that

"NaJ/19" wrote:

lol , well im from burnley maybe rochdale accent does differ despite the fact we like neighbours ,but yeah i admit we say that

Lol. Muhtarama dont think you gonna get out of being cussed by me by saying you come from burnley and not rochdale. Dont worry, I'll come down burnley aswell, find out what they spk down there and then report back.

I aint letting the honour of Alum Rock be tainted like this, the Alum Rockies would never forgive me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"NaJ/19" wrote:

Lol. Muhtarama dont think you gonna get out of being cussed by me by saying you come from burnley and not rochdale. Dont worry, I'll come down burnley aswell, find out what they spk down there and then report back.

I aint letting the honour of Alum Rock be tainted like this, the Alum Rockies would never forgive me.

lol wallahi im from burnley...but i prob leave the forum by the time u try
using ur cusses, eazy ...

actually . . . Im intending not to come on computer at all when Ramadan starts and then in winter inshaALLAH gonna go back home in which case I only got about 6 wks between chhoti eid and xmas holidays to find out about burnley and rochdale. InshaALLAH enough time.

And if Muhtarama does try pulling a fast one then I aint to slow either yeh, I'll think up some solution.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yea rite...same ere prob wont come on in ramadhan might just do...then

gowin pakiland prob in dec jan...prob come online from there, but i hope

its a long stay

Muhtarama must come from city if she can get on internet in pakistan.

I think if I go saudia this yr, then inshaALLAH will go pakistan in summer. I need to get married quicktime. My relatives all had a go at me cos I came back from pak a fewmonths back after staying there for 3 months and I didnt tell my mom to ask for rishta from any1 lol.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i come from jehlum ,a little area near by heard of sarai alamgir...i shud have internet in de house
if i get married,
whats the rush 4 u to get married...arent u doing sum career yet

1. My moms family are from Jhelum aswell. live near the kutchery road.

2. Well actually my parents want my older bro and me to get married at same time innit But my older bro is taking ages and he doesnt want to go back home and also my dad doesnt want the 2nd oldest to get married before the oldest. Its complicated. But personally I need to get married. Dentistry is a 5 yr course, if I have to wait until im 24 to get married and be a qualified dentist then Im gonna get married twice in the same yr to make up for lost time.

3. But seriously it takes about 6-12 months between getting rishtaa pakka and gettin married so if I get rishtaa pakka by this summer then get married by the time im 21 in december 2006.

Other thing is I have to get married outside of family cos no1 is suitable in the family and that is annoying cos that means I have to basically find someone myself. My famil dont exactly know any ulama families in pakistan and the one distant relatives who are religious have a hafiza daughter but they are with Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri Sahib, I dont think that is a suitable match for me.

YA ALLAH! open up a path for me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol.......mums gna kill me for being on so late..will reply tomorrow inshallah...similar situation...
allah hafiz

hi naj,im glad i foun your name as soon as i got on here,so hows life??

Actions speak louder than words!

"Med" wrote:

the one distant relatives who are religious have a hafiza daughter but they are with Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri Sahib, I dont think that is a suitable match for me.

T'is a shame. i think it would be most beneficial to you, maybe you could learn sumat!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol. No doubt I would learn but I dont think I would get on with that lady. She doesnt do face-veiling and talks a bit too freely with people.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MastKuri" wrote:
hi naj,im glad i foun your name as soon as i got on here,so hows life??

welcome sis...lifes sad u know it..anywayz keyfa haluka?

"Med" wrote:
1. My moms family are from Jhelum aswell. live near the kutchery road.

3. But seriously it takes about 6-12 months between getting rishtaa pakka and gettin married so if I get rishtaa pakka by this summer then get married by the time im 21 in december 2006.

Other thing is I have to get married outside of family cos no1 is suitable in the family and that is annoying cos that means I have to basically find someone myself. My famil dont exactly know any ulama families in pakistan and the one distant relatives who are religious have a hafiza daughter but they are with Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri Sahib, I dont think that is a suitable match for me.

YA ALLAH! open up a path for me.

INSHALLAH.
kutchery rd..gna visit that place, well rishtas dont really tend to take so long ...my dads gone pakistan 2 days back and gonna talk about my bros rishta there,he'll prob be married early next year.
as for my mum ,want s me to get married to my khalas son whose dad is
a big ,i mean BIG follower of sheikh tahir ul qadri,coz hes religious thats all he talks about, my mum whenever she goes is always debating with him lol...
they just believe in stuff we dont, i dunno whats gonna happen...
then again in pakistan all my familys dads and mums are with sheikh tahir ul qadri...

i c

actually we have to go down kitchery rd from the bazaar to get to where we live. My moms area is called Talianwala but I wouldnt advise going there, nothing to see except for mosquitoes and sewage.

Is Muhtarama from Jhelum District or the actual town, cos my moms family is from the town.

so u probably get married to your cousin then innit.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i aint from the actual town....well if u cross the bridge u get to an area
sarai alamgir.from there to be precise but i call it jehlum

as for marrying my cousin eeeewww..i hope i can get outta this..not that im in it

"Med" wrote:
lol. No doubt I would learn but I dont think I would get on with that lady. She doesnt do face-veiling and talks a bit too freely with people.

See brother, you said you don't like the girl cause she doesn't wear a veil (incase you don't know covering face in Islam is not compulsory) and you talk about parda (parda is not just covering ones body but parda is of the way you talk (even on this forum) and the way in which you interact with people) but wot are you discussing with naj here. Is there any islamic point to it?

dont get me wrong I am not an extremist, am just pointing out that you accuse a girl of talking too freely with people and what are you doing here :?:

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

What is it wit people. When I say nothing about obligation or otherwise they jump on that bandwagon. For your information you should mention that the view you follow is that faceveil is not compulsory, your blanket statement is infuriating.

no-one mentioned about purdah.

about talking freely, I am only making comment on her suitability for myself. Nothing to do with this discussion.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
What is it wit people. When I say nothing about obligation or otherwise they jump on that bandwagon. For your information you should mention that the view you follow is that faceveil is not compulsory, your blanket statement is infuriating.

no-one mentioned about purdah.

about talking freely, I am only making comment on her suitability for myself. Nothing to do with this discussion.

so brother, wot was the meaning of your comment that she does not do the veil??? Wasn't that referring to her parda????

so is it one rule for you and another rule for other people???

And why is my comment about the veil infuriating when it is the hadith of the Holy Prophet (SAW) that the compulsory pardah is covering of the body with thick material and a dress should be loose so that it does not show the bodily covers. And Holy Prophet (SAW) said everything should be covered except this and this and this (indicating the hands, face and feet), its in Sahih Bukhari, check it if you dont believe.

Talk about talking to brick walls :roll:

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

Chek in Sahih Bukhari if you dont believe!!

The thing that is infuriating is that you made a blanket statement about purdah. Actually there is also an extremely strong view that face-veiling is obligatory. You quote that hadeeth, I strongly advise you either give a full commentary of the hadeeth including conditions of its utterance, time and place, and also context and followed by the explanaion given by the Ulama of Ahnaaf rather than just produciing the hadeeth.

There are also ahadeeth saying that the Sahabiyah hid their faces when hijab verses were revealed. This is not the time for me to discuss the issue of face-veiling suffice to say that the ulama knew this issue better than us.

What is one rule for me and another for every1 else?

My point is that I dont think that hafiza was suitable for me cos she talked a lot and talked freely, I am a more quite person and reserved. I will inshaALLAH marry someone whose character matches with mine.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I will inshaALLAH marry someone whose character matches with mine.

a cavewomen?

Good luck in finding one

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
I will inshaALLAH marry someone whose character matches with mine.

a cavewomen?

Good luck in finding one

Theres no shortage of caves

im sure he'll come across one inhabbited by a cavewoman.

Back in BLACK

I'm sure there's many women out there ready and willing to be oppressed. Biggrin

"irfghan" wrote:
I'm sure there's many women out there ready and willing to be oppressed. Biggrin

DEF!

which woman doesnt want to be forced to stay at home, hiding her husky voice from evil men?

which woman doesnt want to put flowers in her hair and wear OTT gold?

which woman doesnt want to be accused to being a "lesbian" as soon as she does anything which immitates men?

which woman doesnt want to produce 20 kids?

Mrs Med will be a v lucky women

I pity (OOPS) I mean envy the woman who ends up with Med

Pages