He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"yashmaki" wrote:

From the article it's clear in our prophet (Saw) we have the best of examples. Islam is all about the middle path. Your views brother state women should have no path. I don't believe for one minute that my Creator sanctioned such despicable treatment of women, He is far more compassionate than that.

yup i agree's wiv u

Islam was designed to give everyone rights...men, women and treat aminals and mother nature nicely!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I'm not sure whats worse-

the idea that Islam is so strict that it dicates that women MUST NEVER be heard by na mehrams

or the idea that men are so pathetic they get turned on by women asking for the price of Milk

:roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

or the idea that men are so pathetic they get turned on by women asking for the price of Milk

:roll:

Defo that one

c'mon.....thats just weak!! rest assured, that aint all men lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"MUHAMMADALINASIR" wrote:
Women's voice should remain in pardah.

I AM CENT PERCENT SURE THAT WOMEN'S VOICE SHOULD REMAIN IN PARDAH,SHE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO REPLY AT THE DOOR,IF THERE IS NO MALE IN THE HOUSE AND SHE SHOULD REPLY IN A HARSH VOICE.

This is the only"THE ONLY"condition.

Why a muslim woman would go to a store keeper and ask for the prices of spinach,IS THERE NO MALE IN THE HOUSE???

And women can only work in such institutions or organizations where she remains in complete Pardah and protects HER VOICE.

[size=18]THAT IS NOT TRUE. YOU NEED HELP. IT IS NOT PRACTICAL NOR REQUIRED FOR A WOMAN'S VOICE TO BE IN PARDAH.

WOMEN USUALLY GO SHOPPING WHEN THEIR HUSBAND ARE NOT AT HOME.SO MOST OF THE TIME THERE IS NO MALE IN THE HOUSE.

BRING EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOUR CAVEMAN VIEWS. I DO NOT BELIVE THAT MEN ARE SO WEAK AND PATHETIC THAT THEY GET TURNED ON BY A LADY ASKING FOR THE PRICE OF SPINACH.

YOUR VIEWS MAKE ME LAUGH.

BY THE WAY AINT IT ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT[/size]

Once a sahabi,i dont know the exact name but his surname was bin maktoum,arrived at Muhammad SAW's house.He was blind but still Muhammad SAW asked his wives to remain in Pardah,Hazrat Aisha replied that he is blind he will not see our faces,Muhammad PBUH told that he is blind but you are not.ie he will not see your face,of course,but you can see it hence remain in pardah.
THAT A WOMEN IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE FACE OF A NA MAHRAM,AND AS THE SHOPKEEPER IS CONCERNED ,I GUESS HE IS NOT A MAHRAM,AND WHEN YOU ASK FOR SPINACH.DONT YOU LOOK AT HIS FACE.i can not explain it precisly as my grasp of english is not so strong

COME ON YOU PEOPLE ARE SO ANNOYING,PLEASE CONSULT AN AALIM IN THIS ASPECT ,IT IS USELESS TO HAVE A DEBATE HERE????.

HELP! i've fallen and i can't....................HEY nice carpet!

Once a sahabi,i dont know the exact name but his surname was bin maktoum,arrived at Muhammad SAW's house.He was blind but still Muhammad SAW asked his wives to remain in Pardah,Hazrat Aisha replied that he is blind he will not see our faces,Muhammad PBUH told that he is blind but you are not.ie he will not see your face,of course,but you can see it hence remain in pardah.

Did He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) also forbid her from speaking because her voice should remain in pardah?

I doubt it, cos Hadrat Aisha (ra) used to teach men from behind a screen. She has also narrated over 3000 hadith.

Had she been told that her voice must remain in pardah she would never have done this.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Did He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) also forbid her from speaking because her voice should remain in pardah?

I doubt it, cos Hadrat Aisha (ra) used to teach men from behind a screen. She has also narrated over 3000 hadith.

Had she been told that her voice must remain in pardah she would never have done this.

SHE USED TO TAUGHT WOMEN,NOT MEN,BEACUSE AT THAT TIME THERE WERE MORE LEARNED MEN THAN WOMEN ie HAZRAT SALMAN FAARSI,HAZRAT UMAR,HAZRAT ALI,HAZRAT ABU BAKAR,HAZRAT USMAN,WHY WOULD MEN CONSULT HER??.AND YES SHE NARRATED MANY OF HADITHS OF MUHAMMAD SAW,I AM NOT SURE THAT TO WHOM SHE NARRATED??MEN OR WOMEN,THEREFORE,I CAN NOT ANSWER IT AS I AM DOUBTFUL.

Once a sahabi asked Muhammad SAW that what is the real definition of Pardah and how much a women should avoid a na mahram.Muhammad PBUH told him that go there at my house hazrat ayesha is over there and ask her to give these things,i dont know exactly what they were,he reached there knocked the door,there was no answer,he knocked again there was still no answer,he knocked and said loudly that Muhamad SAW has asked me to bring the following things,still there was no answer,he returned to Muhammad SAW and told him that there was no one in the house,Muhammad SAW said that alright go there again,when he reached there,the following things that Muhammad ordered to bring,were lying infront of doorsteps.

Women's voice should remain in pardah becasue it also indicates that if she is young or old.

Hadrat Aisha (ra) did used to teach men from behind a screen.

You can confirm this from one of your Alimah's.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I WILL

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I WILL

[size=24]YES.YOU DO THAT. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ASK A MALE ALIM BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT HEAR NA MEHRAM WOMEN TALK [/size]

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

I WILL

[size=24]YES.YOU DO THAT. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ASK A MALE ALIM BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT HEAR NA MEHRAM WOMEN TALK [/size]

if writing in bigger fonts expresses that you are shouting than i am using a bigger than yours

[size=26]OF COURSE I CONSULT MALE AALIMS[/size]

why are u even speaking to Na Mehrams?

you are "listeing" to the thoughts/views and opinions of na mehram's

by your standards that makes u a hypocritical sinner

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I AM NOT SPEAKING TO NA MAHRAM I AM CHATTING WITH THEM......LOL.....AND CLARIFYING THEIR UTTERLY WORNG MISCONCEPTIONS

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I AM NOT SPEAKING TO NA MAHRAM I AM CHATTING WITH THEM......LOL....."

so you not SPEAKING to me but you are CHATTING to me.

very intresting.

So SPEAKING in Islam is forbidden but CHATTING is allowed.

Your cavemen views fascinate me. Do go on....

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I AM NOT SPEAKING TO NA MAHRAM I AM CHATTING WITH THEM......LOL....."

so you not SPEAKING to me but you are CHATTING to me.

very intresting.

So SPEAKING in Islam is forbidden but CHATTING is allowed.

Your cavemen views fascinate me. Do go on....

LOL

Asalamualaikum!

Luks im gnna giv up wid u pple 1 day. I try 2 calm dwn 1 thread n then anotha 1 starts even though i dnt blame u sum of the things dat sum pple say its just annoying.

im pretty sure dat we shuld cover our heads,body etc. all dat shuld b in purdah but since wen did sum1 say our voices shuld b in purdah too.

No wonder Muslimsislilsis is shouting at u, brother u just wnt understand n i think every1 is just wasting their time wid u.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Muhammad Ali Nasir do you say a woman should NEVER speak to ghayr mahram or do you say that she should ONLY speak when there is NECESSITY.

Zuroorat ya majboori ki haalat mein khawateen ghayron se baat kar sak thi hain?

Can she speak if it is zuroori?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
Muhammad Ali Nasir do you say a woman should NEVER speak to ghayr mahram or do you say that she should ONLY speak when there is NECESSITY.

YAAR ZAROORI MAIN TU SHARAB BHI HALAL HAI,that it can be used as a life saving drug,if there is a serious neccesity then women are allowed to speak with A HARSH TONE.

"Medievalist" wrote:

YAAR ZAROORI MAIN TU SHARAB BHI HALAL HAI,that it can be used as a life saving drug,if there is a serious neccesity then women are allowed to speak with A HARSH TONE.

lol with a harsh tone but what if a guy finds a woman speakin harshly attractive then what???

"angel" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:

lol with a harsh tone but what if a guy finds a woman speakin harshly attractive then what???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

u get all sorts dont u Biggrin Biggrin

"yashmaki" wrote:
Brother Muhammad what if you go to the store for bread, and the shop owner is a muslim female big problem. You can't speak to her, you'd be encouraging her to use her voice..(sighs)

i think she can shout/swear and scream at him and THROW the bread on his head

cos "harshly spoken women are OK"

I know that this hasn't really got anything to do with the subject, well it has. But I have notice that most call centre do use girls, also bloke are normally more willing to listen to a girl over the phone then a man, just because of their nature. I not saying it should be pardah and I did find this discussion funny.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

angel-tell the lazy boy that-that aint tru

call centre girls talk about buisness they DONT flirt on the phone

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Exactly, i knw all the girls in my team done flirt we only ever talk bout the weather to build rapport (ie get good marks, which i rarely do cuz i cudnt care less what the weather is like down their end!)

A person is likely to listen to anyone as long as their query is answred!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I assume Angel useless at her job, so they no point of asking her. I have work in a couple and all the girl on the phone put on their fake friendly voice and they always hit their target, I tried it and fail badly and got a death threat from a bloke in the process. :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Pages