Women's Voice Pardah?

221 posts / 0 new
Last post

"yuit" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
angel-tell the lazy boy that-that aint tru

call centre girls talk about buisness they DONT flirt on the phone

I assume Angel useless at her job, so they no point of asking her. I have work in a couple and all the girl on the phone put on their fake friendly voice and they always hit their target, I tried it and fail badly and got a death threat from a bloke in the process. :roll:

oi oi, ppl love me! esp old women they always thank me for helpin them, just cuz you dont have an effective way of answering the fone dont blame it on your gender, its all bout getin the customer on your side and being very nice to them, but you wouldnt knw anythin bout that.

there are some girls who couldnt even make their voice "harsh sounding" even if they wanted too

trust me-i personally know girls who have very girly voices

"MUHAMMADALINASIR" wrote:

YAAR ZAROORI MAIN TU SHARAB BHI HALAL HAI,that it can be used as a life saving drug,if there is a serious neccesity then women are allowed to speak with A HARSH TONE.

aap ka jawab bilkul durust hai

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Mr Nisar......The CBI are unhappy with your continous backward thoughts upon what no-one but yourself agrees on

what you are claiming......is it even practical??

and you said when neccesary then its ok......so u mean to say, asking the spinach price is flirtatious? :shock:

woah.....i work in my dads shop and we get men and women customers, next time they ask a price im gona boot them out of the store for Fitna!!

the CBI counsel has unanimoulsy decided to open you a criminal record, your Caveman thoughts are seriously worrying for the wider society Smile

Hayder - Co-founder CBI Ltd

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

and you said when neccesary then its ok......so u mean to say, asking the spinach price is flirtatious?

I think we are being unduly harsh on Nisar.

1. He is of the view womens voice should be concealed. A number of posts have proved that this is infact a valid point with some ulama so calling it outdated or cavemanish is not on.

2. He has said that in necessity it is permitted to speak.

3. He has said they should speak in a harsh tone. No-one says women should use soft speech with men, infact they have been commanded to be straight in speech in the Quran lest men in whose hearts there is a disease are moved by desire at their natural voices. So his saying women should speak harshly is his way of sayng that they should speak straight. It is widely taught in madaris that women are to speak harshly when answering the door as it puts off strangers. Again I think some are taking Nisar's posts out of context. It is accepted that a woman must speak straight, his way of saying it is that she should speak harshly and this is also established.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

3. He has said they should speak in a harsh tone. No-one says women should use soft speech with men, infact they have been commanded to be straight in speech in the Quran lest men in whose hearts there is a disease are moved by desire at their natural voices. So his saying women should speak harshly is his way of sayng that they should speak straight. It is widely taught in madaris that women are to speak harshly when answering the door as it puts off strangers. Again I think some are taking Nisar's posts out of context. It is accepted that a woman must speak straight, his way of saying it is that she should speak harshly and this is also established.

What do u mean speak straight? I am sorry is there a word in reference to tone of voice known as straight :?

Like it has been said b4, for some silly sick men, a soft or harsh or "straight" (whatever that is) voice can be attractive.....harsh can be seen as rude so how can u harsh to someone from your local grocery store, manners!!

straight as opposed to lewd or flirtatious or bent speach or attractive speach.

that is what is meant by straight. It is a minimalist speech, a non flirtatious, non attractive, non alluring, non lewd speech

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
straight as opposed to lewd or flirtatious or bent speach or attractive speach.

that is what is meant by straight. It is a minimalist speech, a non flirtatious, non attractive, non alluring, non lewd speech

I cant change the way i speak, its the way i have spoken all my life, its impossible...any tips muhammad ali?

Womens voice can need pardah.

eg, man ae n t supposed to listen to strange women sing. especially if it is a provocative song.

However normally its not a open and shut case.

It all depends on the situation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Womens voice can need pardah.

eg, man ae n t supposed to listen to strange women sing. especially if it is a provocative song.

We aint talkin bout singin here, we know women shouldnt sing infront of men, muhammad ali is talkin bout general way of talkin and med thinks we women should talk in a "straight" way, but like i pointed out its hard for some people to change their voice..as far as i know women shouldnt talk in a loud manner or laugh loudly which attracts unwanted attention but muhammad ali is on an entirely diff. wave lenght!

well...

you could try to loose you glaswegian accent!

:twisted:

In a general situation pardah of the voice is normally not needed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
well...

you could try to loose you glaswegian accent!

:twisted:

:evil: and how do u expect me to do that? Have you got a glaswegian accent, have u spoken glaswegian all your life? nope thought so, so really its hard to lose it likewise with any accent...i dont think caveman is talkin bout accents its the actual "voice" of the woman :roll:

p.s. only some accents sound nice others are very off-putting. When i am at work some ppl hang up the fone on me cuz my accent is to "strong" :evil:

ew glaswegian is nasty accent, so is brummie accent but i dont spk with that much of brummie accent.

I like the manchester accent and the yorkshire and the london one, but my fave is my accent, the alum rock accent!!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

alum rock accent is the worst accent in the world

VERY off putting

and Mr Admin NO ONE was chatting about singing

issue raised is regarding weak pathetic men who get turned on by women asking for the price of spinach :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:

Now if there's any brummies here don't take any personal offence to this remark but i HATE alum rock road. My mother won't let me travel to that rd alone, but she's ok with me catching a train into brum city centre. You have the decent folk on one side, and on the other side you have bollywood hero and heroin....wannabes. Everytime i go there i think ok everything is covered now i just need to close my eyes aswell lol

No offence taken.

I hear ya Sister!

Biggrin

Alum rock road sells the best chicken and chips

aint been there for shopping yet-but I heard it has heavy sari shops there

Yeh Alum rock is in bham but the accent of alum rock isnt white brummie, is paki brummie. we spk in a different way with different accents.

I know alum rock road is full of fitnah but why does evry1 hate it soo much?

I like alum rock rd, kinda cos it was our outing destination when we were kids. Used to go to the shops, clothes, cloth, shoes, jewellery, pound and then ended up in a chip shop having burger and chips! childhood favourites remain with us for life.

But yeh it is a bad rd in saltley end cos men and women act wrongly, but the end where i live is quiter and ok.

Alam Rock, Im gonna miss you when i go sheffield .

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

hmm....i wanna visit Alum Rock now

better/worse than wilmslow? and whats green street?

which is the worst place to be on eid?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

There is a green st in London, btw lilsis where bouts in London is the best place to do shoppin for asian clothes?

Med, mutual feelings cuz i aint really a fan of the brummie accent either...i like liverpool/irish accent very nice!

"angel" wrote:

Med, mutual feelings cuz i aint really a fan of the brummie accent either...i like liverpool/irish accent very nice!

i dont like scousers, sound like thieves but certain irish accents are ok. Not the one from cork cos thats too strong but belfast accent is ok.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

i dont like scousers

you dont like who??? come again? :?

Scousers are people from liverpool

i HATE their accents, cant stand Geordies as well

glaswegian is ok, but Paddy's are the best Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i whole heartedly agree with that one!

Oldham 4 Lyf Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
best accent in the world, is the Oldham accent Biggrin

lol sorry gota disagree with that! Its liverpool or irish any day....i could listen to sum1 talk in that accent all day!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
alum rock accent is the worst accent in the world

so tru...the other day my cousins from alum rock came down...just could not understand what they were on bout

up north accent is much betta

"angel" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

There is a green st in London, btw lilsis where bouts in London is the best place to do shoppin for asian clothes?

!

DEF green street

it has the shops which are in Asian woman mag

there's a whole posh shop dedicated to churia-(they can match every colour under the sun-its called BEES)

and there's a plenty of shops dedicated to posh scarfs (best one is called POSHAK MAHAL)

and there's PLENTY of shoe shops such as Unzi's and Shalimar

coupls of places to eat (not that many)

there's LOADS of gold shops

(few sari shops)

its the best place for shopping in the world-can be expensive at times

we need to go for our Eid shopping soon-needto get bangles/earings etc

if u ever come down our end we'll all go together

some shops are ridicoulsy expensive such as damini's

but if u go there reg u know whats what

u can get a beautiful suit priced from 20 quid and it can go up to 500 quid

Pages