Women's Voice Pardah?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I'll find a way-

i can find my own partner WITHOUT dating him/meeting up alone with him/checkin him behind parents back

or even calling him up

it aint impossible-it can be done

I'll spare u the details cos I cant be bothered-

but watch out for an article explaining this issue in the next revival issue

that covers it all

By phone

Through internet...

BEWARE WOMEN'S VOICE SHOULD BE IN PARDAH,AND THROUGH INTERNET HE MAY BE A """FRAUD"""

1-who mentioned phone?

2-who the hell mentioned the internet?-I'd never in a million years do it that way-it scares me how many weirdos are online'

3-women's voice is NOT pardah-so keep ur opinion to yourself

"MUHAMMADALINASIR" wrote:

BEWARE WOMEN'S VOICE SHOULD BE IN PARDAH,AND THROUGH INTERNET HE MAY BE A """FRAUD"""

Wah! Most interesting.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
1-who mentioned phone?

2-who the hell mentioned the internet?-I'd never in a million years do it that way-it scares me how many weirdos are online'

3-women's voice is NOT pardah-so keep ur opinion to yourself

Women's voice is in Pardah and she is allowed to answer at gate if there is no male present in the house,and she should be replying in a Harsh voice.ITS IS PARDAH NOT SATTAR.LOL

HELP! i've fallen and i can't....................HEY nice carpet!

Women's voice is in Pardah and she is allowed to answer at gate if there is no male present in the house,and she should be replying in a Harsh voice.ITS IS PARDAH NOT SATTAR.LOL

1-women's voice is not pardah

2-no one's mentioned SATTAR.LOL :roll:

yep-

talking in a giggly flirty manner is def a NO

but voice being a pardah is sumin new-

my sister's doing a radio talk show this ramadan-one of her co presenters-her mate is a SCHOLAR

I asked the scholar today to get some evidence that proves that woman can do such things

to answer and shut up the lamo verdicts by the backward ones :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:
I don't think its pardah either. I think it can attract men though. Obviously most women have self respect. We shouldn't go around assuming all women are inherently evil and therefore they will speak flirtatiously even with the paper boy. We need to get some perspective here. Where are the sane ppl!

If we assume women's voices are pardah...whatver that means. Then does that mean i can't even go to the grocery store myself and ask how much is the spinach? Sorry but that's not islam, tht's some mans warped idea of how to control women. I won't make my voice pretty for the grocery man. I can walk a few yards down the rd alone, because it's legal in islam. My husband has no qualms with it.

Brother carry on raving i'm not listening anymore :x

p.s my body is in pardah, my face is in pardah..i think you want my brain in isolation so i can't use it no more let's be honest now!

Sad i am not stressing you to agree Sad what i know i think it is my duty to provide it to my muslim sisters.

ASSALAM OO ALAIKIM

"yashmaki" wrote:
Ok brother just you need to use a bit of tact. You make it sound like it's your way or no way. Islam is very flexible. You're entitled to your view.

I think previously we spoke about how women's voices can be attractive and most ppl here agreed they could be. It's just the way you say things you have a way of enraging ppl lol

NO MORE WORDS TO SAY :oops:

Muhammad Ali Nasir bhai is reminding me of someone. Who could that be?

looooooooooooooooool

People there is a difference of opinion amongst the CLASSICAL scholars about the womans voice and its shari' standing. Hence for one to say that the view that womans voice is meant to be concealed is totally new , they are not saying truth.

There is difference of opinion on the standing of a womans voice.

Amongst the evidences there are many including the behaviour of Sahabiyat, including ALLAH forbidding womens jewellery making sound when they walk so that men are not attracted to them, including the views of eminent Sahabah Karaam and the Early Ulama.

To completely ridicule Muhammad Ali's view is a sign of intolerance and rejection of a portion of Islam.

Muhammad Ali Sahib qadam barhao, hum tumhare saath hain!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

Could it be your other half, abdussamad?

lol has he taken an official position on that issue yet?

"angel" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:

Could it be your other half, abdussamad?

You mean AbdusSalaam?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I think angel is talking about AbdusSalam because I dont any AbdusSamad. Perhaps if angel were to be so kind as to state clearly what she is on about I would understand.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Am I right in thinking that me, AbdusSalam and Muhammad Ali are all mutliple personalities of the one person?

If that is the case i have already previously stated I am not AS, and here I state I am not Muhammad Ali

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
Am I right in thinking that me, AbdusSalam and Muhammad Ali are all mutliple personalities of the one person?

If that is the case i have already previously stated I am not AS, and here I state I am not Muhammad Ali

Ok.

Do you know this new guy?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
I think angel is talking about AbdusSalam because I dont any AbdusSamad. Perhaps if angel were to be so kind as to state clearly what she is on about I would understand.

well i cant keep track of your mates names neither can i be bothered to...what i stated was if you had your eyes open not closed was, that this "muhammad ali" person is AbdusSalam not you and no one said you three are a mutiple personality.god how hard is it for you 2 understand that?

lol...leave him angel, hes from the dark ages....u gotta communicate their way or no way Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
lol...leave him angel, hes from the dark ages....u gotta communicate their way or no way Lol

your right, why waste my precious posts Blum 3

there is a diff between singing and speaking normally

even if it was allowed i wouldnt sing in front of men

I did not know Muhammad Ali Nasir before he came onto this forum.

I agree in totality with Muhtarama Yashmaki's post.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Women's voice should remain in pardah.

I AM CENT PERCENT SURE THAT WOMEN'S VOICE SHOULD REMAIN IN PARDAH,SHE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO REPLY AT THE DOOR,IF THERE IS NO MALE IN THE HOUSE AND SHE SHOULD REPLY IN A HARSH VOICE.

This is the only"THE ONLY"condition.

Why a muslim woman would go to a store keeper and ask for the prices of spinach,IS THERE NO MALE IN THE HOUSE???

And women can only work in such institutions or organizations where she remains in complete Pardah and protects HER VOICE.

And women can only work in such institutions or organizations where she remains in complete Pardah and protects HER VOICE.

So call centres are a no no then? :?

haha ur funny mr ali nisar

were in england, life aint like it is at the motherland Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
haha ur funny mr ali nisar

were in england, life aint like it is at the motherland Lol

THEN BETTER ABANDON IT SON.

According to Muhamad PBUH,a place where you can not practice your religion accordingly and there aint an Islamic atmosphere,that you want to avoid FITNA but still you are in it,then migration is compulsory n obligatory ie FARZ.If life aint like your motherland ie such Islamic,then better leave it.I consulted one of Aaalim he told that living between non muslims just for worldly matters,only tableegh is exception,is not allowed in Islam.

I KNOW IT WILL BE OFFENSIVE FOR MOST OF READERS BUT IT IS THE TRUTH

mate....ive seen equally as much Fitna in pakistan

dont give me that jibberish please!! i am not comin back home to live there....not till i have kids anyway Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

dont give me that jibberish please!! i am not comin back home to live there....not till i have kids anyway Lol

I am not stressing you to come back to Pakistan,why would I,but you should turn to an Islamic country where you think you can get real Islamic environment.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

I am not stressing you to come back to Pakistan,why would I,but you should turn to an Islamic country where you think you can get real Islamic environment.

show me an Islamic country please

i personally have found stronger muslims in UK than Pakistan.....from my observations, the pakistanis from back home take Islam for granted.

theres a beautiful Islamic Environment here....i like it as well!!

goin 2 the grocers to ask how much is the fruit is not haraam...lol...i find that extremely funny

you basically trying to say woman shouldnt be heard at all and seen at all....and the mere sight of them in public is major fitnah

sort out your priorities sonny jim Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Women's voice should remain in pardah.

I AM CENT PERCENT SURE THAT WOMEN'S VOICE SHOULD REMAIN IN PARDAH,SHE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO REPLY AT THE DOOR,IF THERE IS NO MALE IN THE HOUSE AND SHE SHOULD REPLY IN A HARSH VOICE.

This is the only"THE ONLY"condition.

Why a muslim woman would go to a store keeper and ask for the prices of spinach,IS THERE NO MALE IN THE HOUSE???

[size=18]THAT IS NOT TRUE. YOU NEED HELP. IT IS NOT PRACTICAL NOR REQUIRED FOR A WOMAN'S VOICE TO BE IN PARDAH.

WOMEN USUALLY GO SHOPPING WHEN THEIR HUSBAND ARE NOT AT HOME.SO MOST OF THE TIME THERE IS NO MALE IN THE HOUSE.

BRING EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOUR CAVEMAN VIEWS. I DO NOT BELIVE THAT MEN ARE SO WEAK AND PATHETIC THAT THEY GET TURNED ON BY A LADY ASKING FOR THE PRICE OF SPINACH.

YOUR VIEWS MAKE ME LAUGH.

BY THE WAY AINT IT ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE SHOUT[/size]

Pages