*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=indigo][b]Haha!

Mine is just up the road! Scallywaggs!! Takes me less then 5 mins to get there! So i can gte up at 8.45am and be there for 9!

Another 4 looooooooong days to go.. gr8, o yeah, i have to do placement on every firday!!!! Ahhhh! Not fair and i wanted Jum'ah off! :evil: [/b][/color]

so lazy :roll:

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Jzk nooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaa Biggrin

"Snoopz" wrote:

[color=indigo][b]No problemo sis! u no i'd do anything for you! Wink [/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
"Snoopz" wrote:

[color=indigo][b]No problemo sis! u no i'd do anything for you! Wink [/b][/color]

aww Biggrin

[color=magenta]Guess what? you know we raised money for orphans for charity week and our 6th form was competed against unis in london we came

1st place, mashaAllah fantastic news but the best news is we riased 27 grand, £27,000 for orphans.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]wow Allhamdulilah thaats reaaaly good sis! May Allah reward you for all your hard efforts Insha'allah.[/color][/b]

brap mashallah well dun Biggrin

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]wow Allhamdulilah thaats reaaaly good sis! May Allah reward you for all your hard efforts Insha'allah.[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]jazakAllah sis[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

noori woori i have a questioin for you

"Snoopz" wrote:
noori woori i have a questioin for you

[color=indigo][b]What?[/b][/color]

wait il get back to you when i remember

nooooooooriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

im so hungwy got lectures 3-5

so tired too

wana go home Sad

[b][color=indigo]Hahaha shameee!! I didnt go to college... cudn't be botherd so i stayed in bed! Biggrin [/color][/b]

i actually missed my lecture and seminar this mornin cos i got up so late but i saw the rain n cudnt b asked so went bk to bed Dirol

[color=indigo][b]Thaaats alright.. you should have come over!! Im hoping i get kicked off the course soon Insha'allah, cant stand Sughrah!!!!! ARghhhhh Crazy woman![/b][/color]

[b][color=indigo]Lol.

I bet u got right excited. Thick Cow!!!! So u gona tell me or whaat?? Or will i have to pay a visit to the bangla forum? LOL[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]shut up, im not even joined to those forums[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Satheeeee :roll:

Khombal.... Freshie.. Airport... Bangladesh.. Village.. Sister... lol[/b][/color]

[color=magenta]noori dont use such vile words please[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Lol! Hahahaha.. me off to pray, catch u kombal l8r... (i thought kobmbal was that man which u did an essay about? :? )

Toodles hun xxx[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]no khombol means bum in bengali[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Loooooooooooool! ur such a jokaa!! LOL why the hell have u got that up then??? Let me tell ur dad missy![/color][/b]

[color=magenta]i thought i told ya wot that means?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Nope. You was too busy talking about my sister.[/b][/color]

:roll:

[color=magenta]I finally sent my ucas application in today, after putting it off for days i plucked up the courage to press the send button, and i am so relieved, please make dua i get accepted in my chosen courses, its either biomedical sciences or biochemistry the competition for places is really stressing me out.[/color]

May allah s.w.t bless you with a space in biochemistry or bioscience
Ameen

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

wow it was going so well until ur first guest left and noorie started talking about shopping! lol (no i didn't read anymore)

great idea for a topic though Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

why not start it up again

Pages