*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]sorry noor i had to rush to registration ys poor me i was stuck in school today sum of us tried to do a runner but it wasnt possible had all the teachers double up as security guards,hope every1 is in good health n imaan inshaAllah[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

ha!

Im not going back to school, cant stand the place, the teachers, the people! all driving me mad!

Going to college instead but i dnt no when, so its still holidays for me!

[color=magenta]ur so lucky do u knw wht im actually missing my lessons i feel so ancient this is gna be my 7th year in my current school[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Arnt you sick of it yet?
I thought it wud be all different now that i am in sixth form, but its worse!
Im glad im outoff there, never going back!

[color=magenta]not really i lov my friends my teachers n i love my subjects iv had a good school life i like studying[/color]

Awwww how nice to hear that! Your one of the few i know hu has such an enthusiastic feeling towards school life!

[color=MAGENTA]lolz,most of us friends had great school exxperinces iv met some of the most wonderful ppl ever n some the worst but the wonderful ones make it FANTASTIC[/color]

[color=magenta]hmmmmmmmm im sensing u didnt like school too much,yah?[/color]

Exquisite you are certainly something!

How on earth did you figure that out!!!!

[color=magenta]GENIUS i tell u GENIUS lolz im only kidding, ok sis wht shud be our next feature on our show?[/color]

No idea!

Revival is loosing its touch.. Sad

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
No idea!

Not really...

You just haven't chatted about anything of interest.

Atleast not to myself.

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]not to worry sis every good forum had its quiet days no worries[/color]

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
No idea!

Not really...

Atleast not to myself.

[color=magenta]
so wht are ur interests?n leave my noori woori alone[/color]

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
No idea!

Not really...

Atleast not to myself.

Well thanks!

I didnt think i was that boring...

:roll:

Im interested in many things.

Philosophy, causality, Law, The future, Islam, being just.... etc etc

the list is long.

Back in BLACK

Yeah, we kindoff get the hint..

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
No idea!

Not really...

Atleast not to myself.

Well thanks!

I didnt think i was that boring...

:roll:

I never said boring... just nothing to pay attention to.

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]ok lets talk bout islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a very broad topic so we have lots to discuss,how was todays khutbah then?[/color]

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Ok, If u say so...

I apologise i did not mean to be so blunt. We good?

"Exquisite" wrote:
ok lets talk bout islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a very broad topic so we have lots to discuss,how was todays khutbah then?

Actually i didnt get to hear it, i was on the move at the time of Juma so had to make do with reading my namaaz at one of the pray areas at Uni.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Ok, If u say so...

No wurriz.

Yup..

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Ok, If u say so...

No wurriz.

Yup..

kool

Whats with you're picture? I keep thinking you're a guy when i see it. You're last one kinda had a guy on it too?

Anything you wanna share with the group?

Back in BLACK

Yeah...

I would...

He is my beloved Shaykh and the founder of MQI! Biggrin

[color=magenta]one thng about skool i dont like is i miss the khutbah we have a radio of our local mosque n we can here the kutbah while the men are at jummah,i love listening to it[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]one thng about skool i dont like is i miss the khutbah we have a radio of our local mosque n we can here the kutbah while the men are at jummah,i love listening to it[/color]

As super-great as it usually is.

I prefer the one with the english translation.

We're kinda lucky that we have 2 Imaams at our mosque. One who explains in urdu and the other who does an english khutbah... usually on the same topic.

Back in BLACK

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Yeah...

I would...

Does that answer your question seraph?

"Kadijah" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Yeah...

I would...

Does that answer your question seraph?

lol i was gonna say something untactful... but i wont.

Im gonna let it slide.

Back in BLACK

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Go on, you cant say summt like that and then not say it!

lol youre probably right.
But lets just side step that for now.

Has anyone ever woken up in the dead of the night and it is literally dead of hte night as everythings really still and you cant hear anything not cars, not the wind... nothing.... and it creeps you out a little to know its like this every night but you dont know about?

Back in BLACK

Pages