*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]So whats everyones plans for eid then???[/color][/b]

Same as always.

First Eid day to be spent with family.
The Day After Eid to be spent with Friends... chillin.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]So whats everyones plans for eid then???[/color][/b]

Same as always.

First Eid day to be spent with family.
The Day After Eid to be spent with Friends... chillin.

Me spending with family! and after eid we're having a little party for the kid and women!

live and let live!!!!!!!

[color=magenta]had a great day fundraising today, best part was giving lil kids stickers that said "iv made a difference this week" and we met some of our rivals from uni but its alll good halal competition, we have so far raised £500 but thats just me n my friends [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

hey why does it say "and exsis" show instead of exquisite?

[color=magenta]thats my nickname according to noor

fundraising week is over for my group and we have raised a total of £650 so thats fantastic news[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]thats my nickname according to noor

fundraising week is over for my group and we have raised a total of £650 so thats fantastic news[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Masha'allah thats so good sis! May Allah reward you and your friends Insha'allah! xxx

btw its not ur nickname, i hate writting ur name out! it takes ages! lol and ive changed it now anyway...![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Cookie power!!! [/color][/b]

"Noor...*" wrote:

u talkin to me nooriyaaaaaaa Dirol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"CookieMonster" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

u talkin to me nooriyaaaaaaa Dirol

[b][color=indigo]Who else eh???

Why didn't you come over todaay? I was looking forward to yours and nadz visit Sad [/color][/b]

i can stil cum Biggrin lol bt u gota snd sum1 to wait half way scawy owtside

"CookieMonster" wrote:
i can stil cum Biggrin lol bt u gota snd sum1 to wait half way scawy owtside

[b][color=indigo]You scared of all the trees?!

u big BABY![/color][/b]

:oops:

[b][color=indigo]Placement starting next week!!

They're going to make me do so much work!!!!! Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 [/color][/b]

[color=magenta]awwwwwww bless you, its nt that hospital job is it? or is it the nursery?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Nursery!!!!

Going to be looking after snotty lil children from 9 - 4 and i don't get paid!!!![/b][/color]

[b][color=violet]yes NooRIYaa darling you shall work in a nursery (lol), little kids love you, remember the time, at your last nursery the kids made you a card, when you left....[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

[color=magenta]trust me ul get good experience from it, thatz wat every1 bangs on abt wrk experience[/color]

[color=indigo][b]I dont need any experience!!! I've got a whole cricket team full of kids in the family!!! I'll put that down on my CV!

Ahhh!!! I cant even get myself outoff this one! I'll fail my course if i dont go!!!

:evil: [/b][/color]

Noor u r the most laziest person i have ever known always looking for shotcuts!!!!!!!!!! and your damnnnnnnnnn right about the cricket team u have at home :shock: lol i lost count i cant even remember half their names.. serious on eid i was like where she come from

[b][color=indigo]lol

I no!! ur so bad!!!! Well u betta get remmbering their names cz another one will be comin shortly! Wink [/color][/b]

oh no whos gna pop now lol u serious?? :o

i betta start writing their names down n inshallah for next eid i will kno em all Biggrin

[b][color=violet]Lol Norriyyyaaaa 4 days to gooooooo![/color][/b]

lol will sum1 jus tel me whos popin :?

[b][color=violet]Steade road![/color][/b]

[b][color=violet]wait actually there's 2 popin one on steade and the other on ronans!!![/color][/b] Wink

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[b][color=violet]lollll! one living on steade road the other living on ST ronans road (29)[/color][/b]

:shock:

[color=indigo][b]Placement went alright today. Didn't do jack, sat around all day playing with the kids.. another 4 days to go unfortunately Sad [/b][/color]

is that it 4 days? n ur complainingggggggggggggg argh

i gotta go on placement for 2 weeks solid and then 2 days aweek for 8 weeks. r mayb longer i cant remember bt im kinda lookin forward to it jus aint sure were theyre gna put me!!! if it takes me more than 30 minutes gettin there everyday il start cryin Cray 2

Pages