*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]i felt so guilty today i ddnt do my h/w n every1 else who didnt do it got proper told off n i didnt she just smiled at me, thatz cuz im her pet[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

tutut exquisite dear! if u wnt to get into them unis i dnt think u shud be missing imprnt hmwk! lol

[color=magenta]well i didnt knw she was gna check n i always do psychology homework but i can get away with it cuz she loves me[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

lol

u sound like this girl in my class, she propa sucks up to the teacher to get into her good buks, its so funny the way she does it. Crks every1 up.

[color=magenta]i do that, i love it im like oh miss u look so pretty today did u do somethng different but im not saying u look ugly every other day but today u look fab[/color]

LOL

whenever i do that i always end up laughing and then the teacher knoz that im taking the mick.

[color=magenta]but thats like the only teacher that likes me the others just get annoyed at me i was told off for being over the top with generosity[/color]

[color=magenta]i knw it is thats cuz the others taught me for ages like 4/5 years so they knw me inside out n you how they say first impressions count i guess its that but the psycho teach she didnt knw me till last year so it was all good with her[/color]

Exquisite said reply to our thread with sumthing intresting.

:?

What does that mean?

LOL

Gotcha!

:twisted:

[color=MAGENTA]huh?noori noori noori, it means engaging or exciting and holding the attention or curiosity: an interesting book. [/color]

Chill sis!

So what kindoff Nasheeds/Naats are ppl into???

I love Awais Qadris naats, there amazing! Aqa ka milaad and Humko bulana ya rasulallah R top naats! and maaaaaany more!

Sum of my favourite Artists:

Zain Bhikha
Kamal Uddin
Awais Qadri
Furqan Qadri
Talib al Habib
Imaan
Native Deen ( luving the new album)
and Shaam!

The other artist have too much instruments and banging stuff in their nasheeds, u can hardly make out the lyrics!

[color=magenta]i listen to

Dawud Wharnsby Ali
Zain Bhikha
Kamal Uddin
Qatrunda
Native Deen aka MYNA RAPS
Shaam
Raihan
used to listen to 786[/color]

I love the track Dosti by 786,
I've never heard any nasheeds by Raihan or Dawud Wharnsby Ali, i think i might dwnload sum now!

[color=magenta]Dawud Wharnsby is wicked mashaAllah they use to kill all his tracks on our local ramadan station, i love all his songs, raihan are a malaysian group i forget to mention i also listen to Yusuf Islam[/color]

Yusuf Islam nasheeds are OK. Ive stoppd listning to his now...he hsnt made a new album in agesss

[color=magenta]i knw i love the nasheeds zain bhikha lil boy does, whts his name?rashid i thnk he did months of islam and Al-Khaliq on i look i see album of Yusuf islam[/color]

I love the track Mountains of Mecca, its succh a beautiful nasheed with so much meaning!

ive got that playing now!

[color=magenta]i love sabr n shukr thats my fave mountains of makkah is my second fave and oh shaytan is great too[/color]

When i first started listning to nasheeds i used to listen to Zain Bhikhz, A is for Allah and I am a muslim, and months of Islam...

Havnt listen to them in time...! Ive got over a 1000 nasheeds stored on this comp or ever more! havnt even listend to half of them!

[color=magenta]i knw the feeling we had loads of casettes stacked up slowly they turned to CD's, we used to listen to all those old songs like yusuf islam's "afghanistan"[/color]

[color=magenta]On behalf of the Noor and Exquisite Show we would like to say a massive, early:[/color]

[list][color=red][size=24][b]~*RAMADAN MUBARAK*~[/b][/size][/color][/list:u]

[color=magenta]May we all become better Muslims from this month onwards Ameen and make dua for all of our brothers and sisters.

Below are some nice ramadan quotes (i jacked from my sis)[/color]

[color=indigo]Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu’z Zinad from al-A’raj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Fasting is a protection for you, so when you are fasting, do not behave obscenely or foolishly, and if any one argues with you or abuses you, say, ‘I am fasting. I am fasting.” ([b]Al-Muwatta Hadith) [/b]

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu’z Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “By the One in Whose hand my self is, the smell of the breath of a man fasting is better with Allah than the scent of musk.’ He leaves his desires and his food and drink for My sake. Fasting is for Me and I reward it. Every good action is rewarded by ten times its kind, up to seven hundred times, except fasting, which is for Me, and I reward it’.” [b](Al-Muwatta Hadith)[/b]

Narrated Abu Huraira. The Prophet said, “Whoever believes in Allah and His Apostle, offers prayers perfectly and fasts (the month of) Ramadan then it is incumbent upon Allah to admit him into Paradise, whether he emigrates for Allah’s cause or stays in the land where he was born.” They (the companions of the Prophet) said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Should we not inform the people of that?” He said, “There are one-hundred degrees in Paradise which Allah has prepared for those who carry on Jihad in His Cause. The distance between every two degrees is like the distance between the sky and the Earth, so if you ask Allah for anything, ask Him for the Firdaus, for it is the last part of Paradise and the highest part of Paradise, and at its top there is the Throne of Beneficent, and from it gush forth the rivers of Paradise.”[b] (Sahih Al-Bukhari)[/b] [/color]

oh rosy

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"TEX" wrote:
how cum dis hamas dude is getting away wid all the flirting

and my posts r deleted for no reason

Bcoz the mods plain just dont like you.... lol joke.

Prob coz u been on here long enough to know better.

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]wa-alaykum salaam

anyways moving on swiftly, i attended my first tarweeh prayer saturday night n the atmosphere was amazing yes i got a few kicks in the face n elbowed but that was all worth it, im deffo going again although it gets drk, it was in the London Muslim Centre n mashaAllah it was fab,quite speechless[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]wa-alaykum salaam

anyways moving on swiftly, i attended my first tarweeh prayer saturday night n the atmosphere was amazing yes i got a few kicks in the face n elbowed but that was all worth it, im deffo going again although it gets drk, it was in the London Muslim Centre n mashaAllah it was fab,quite speechless[/color]

Thats good to hear sis.

My sis/cuz have been on a high since saturday, we cnt praay at the mosque cz its under construction n therz just enough room for the men to pray. So uz girls get togther and praay and ur right the feelin is amazing AllahAmduliah. We've been having dhikr and stuff evrynite too... the feelings so spirituaal, i wish this month nevr ends!!

[color=magenta]i knw exactly that feeling sis, this ramadan feels extra special i can actually feel the absence of the shaytan with every action n thought i have,i love this feeling[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Tibzy Whibzy! I can see you! Come on Msn me n ash are waiting for u![/color][/b]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOORIYAH!! Biggrin lol i swear u wernt online a min ago :?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

[b][color=indigo]Yeah thats cz i just signed in thicko!

Anywaaaaays, me is out, off to bed!!

Toodles my ickkle chocolate cookie!

lub u cuzy! Muwahxxx[/color][/b]

Pages