*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

[size=18][b][color=Blue]Salaam Alaykum, Hello and welcome to the NOOR and Exquisite show![/color][/b][/size]

[color=magenta][b]im Exquisite n to my left i got Noor,today we will be discussing the issue that is crippling our society,unfortunately we dont have any guests with us today as this is our first show,so we'll see u after this short break [/b][/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Ed, this is a Revival article waiting to happen... what do you think?

[b][color=DarkViolet]well noor has left poor exquisite in her own so Odysseus wna be our first guest on the show?[/color][/b]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

What is this shows about, looks like I’m the only sincere brother who bothered to tune in....... Cray 2

[color=magenta]yeah, fine bhai u can be our first guest ok[/color]

Biggrin I'm honored to make my first but not last appearance on your show, give me a few mintues to make myself some tea and prepare your questions for me

[color=MAGENTA]so ladies n gentlemen of the audience it is official our very first guest is SHAZAN bhai,big round of applause for him plz CLAP CLAP CLAP[/color]

Assalaam alaikum to everyone. Please ask away

[color=magenta]Wa-alaykum salaam

warm welcome to show, so brother kindly share some of ur words wisdom to the youth, if you could go back in time,wht would you have done differently?i knw whtever happened was Qadar but we do have freewill dont we?[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]Wa-alaykum salaam

warm welcome to show, so brother kindly share some of ur words wisdom to the youth, if you could go back in time,wht would you have done differently?i knw whtever happened was Qadar but we do have freewill dont we?[/color]

That is a loaded question, one that I do not have answers for entirely, we firstly need to understand the social ills effecting our communities before we can reach a solution, one on my beloved brothers (Freshi Khan) mention muslim have abandoned scared knowledge and thus the current times Muslim are living in are times of jahiliyah, or 'The Days of Ignorance' where Quran and Sunnah has little or no signifgence in the daily lives of Muslims, whether in the Mosque, at Home, in Business or in politics.

Although whatever happens will happened, we as Muslim have obligation and a duty to change social wrongs perceived by us, simply help thy neighbour

[color=magenta]wow,mashaAllah such a great response brother, one of our viewers she was suffering from peer pressure,n she is finding it hard to adopt the hijab wot advice would u give her?she loves all her friends dearly but she also knws its a duty upon a muslimah to cover up?however she doesnt wna lose her life long friends[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]wow,mashaAllah such a great response brother, one of our viewers she was suffering from peer pressure,n she is finding it hard to adopt the hijab wot advice would u give her?she loves all her friends dearly but she also knws its a duty upon a muslimah to cover up?however she doesnt wna lose her life long friends[/color]

A beard is my hijab, just as your veil is yours.

Does she really want to be following people who will judge her for wearing Hijab which is fardh upon here, then maybe the biggest question would be to ask her, are her friends / companions leading her closer to heaven or hell.

From what I understand the Hijab isn’t easy for a sister to adopt in non Muslim countries places such as Turkey, sisters are fighting against secularism for their right to cover themselves Alhamdulilah sisters know what it means to them, I haven’t answered your question because I’m not very well taught on this subject, please forgive me

[color=magenta]ok,no problem brother, but my advice is,if these friends are as nice as you make out to be surely they will encourage you to wear the hijab?i was lucky enough that all of my friends cover up,but at the end of the day,you said urself u knw its a duty to cover,n who are you trying to please Allah SWT or ur friends?once you have the answer to that question it will be very easy to come to a conclusion.

ok next question brother shazan

how do we the youth deal with death of a close family member or friend?[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:

how do we the youth deal with death of a close family member or friend?[/color]

I haven’t been tested yet. But the only lesson applicable in dealing with death is by making Dua for them. To Allah we belong and to Allah we return, let us all prepare for our death, only Allah knows when out death is near …Insha’Allah

Grief is normal when one has lost a loved one, and it is natural and permitted to cry. When the Prophet Muhammad's own son died, he said: "The eyes shed tears and the heart is grieved, but we will not say anything except which pleases our Lord." One should strive to be patient, and remember that Allah is the One who gives life and takes it away, at a time appointed by Him. It is not for us to question His wisdom.

Commercial break time?

[color=magenta]yet another fab response from my brother,but from personal experience i suggest staying around ur loved ones and making dhikr helps ease to pain.

one more question for you bro......

common situation our youth are in "there's this guy/girl in school we are really good mates but i fink there might be somethng more there, what do i do?free mxing is wrong,no boy-girl relationship in islam i knw but i think iv fallen for him/her but i dont wna commit a haram act by dating?"

massive jazakAllah for your time and very thoughtful responses bhai

finally who is the best team in the premiership?[/color] Lol

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Commercial break time?

[color=magenta]yes jazakAllah for announcing the break brother,we'll be back after one of my favourite nasheeds by a brother from canada brother dawud wharnsby ali n the song is called "i am a Muslim"see u on the other side[/color]

[color=magenta]welcome back noor dear, we have a fantastic brother on our show n we have had some fantastic discussions goin on[/color]

The Prophet saw said, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third."

[b]Posted this in the help section before:[/b]

Love is a gift that God has gifted Mankind with. It is what makes life enjoyable and joyful. Those that haven't tasted true love (not talking about teenage lust) are….., well, u just gotta fell sorry for them.

Now I have had a few close friends experience girl problems. (something we should all stay well clear of) It broke them completely. In Islam we are supposed to get married as soon as we mature (no time for messing around) is that not the best way to do things? There is alot of free mixing now and people generally get married later on, thats just a recipe for disaster...thats why you see so many people doing things improperly, this ultimately ends in disaster and people end up hurt, and trust me its gonna hurt BAD. ...is it worth it? Treading on any path other than the way of our Prophet will cause untold misery (You will only end up hurting yourself - though these paths may seem tempting). Is it worth it?

True Love is a blessing and true love comes from following the commands of our Lord - the Loving, and following the commands of our Beloved Prophet (Saws), love for everything (your near and dear ones) falls under this.

MashAllah brother Shazan, you've been a wonderful guest, sorry i cudnt be here, i was at a charity event. Please do forgive me.

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]welcome back noor dear, we have a fantastic brother on our show n we have had some fantastic discussions goin on[/color]

That concludes today shows, thanks fro having me and I've enjoyed my short time with you and today’s audience, please forgive if I have said anything wrong and correct me appropriate, Allah hafiz all.

[b]And no comment on who is the best team in the premiership [/b] :roll:

[color=MAGENTA]brother shazan has been a fantastic guest on our show,we are very grateful u took time out of your busy schedule in ur east london manor to join us,we really appreciate it, may Allah SWT give u loads n loads of reward,as a token of our appreciation we are sending u a goody bag courtesy of liverpool FC,[/color]
[color=red]
[b]JAZAKALLAH BROTHER SHAZAN HOPE YOU COME BACK TO OUR SHOW[/b][/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=MAGENTA]brother shazan has been a fantastic guest on our show,we are very grateful u took time out of your busy schedule in ur east london manor to join us,we really appreciate it, may Allah SWT give u loads n loads of reward,as a token of our appreciation we are sending u a goody bag courtesy of liverpool FC,[/color]
[color=red]
[b]JAZAKALLAH BROTHER SHAZAN HOPE YOU COME BACK TO OUR SHOW[/b][/color]

loool Thank you for the gift :roll: are you volunteering for Ramadan radio this year?

A quick message to all, if any1 wants to be on the best show in the world, dont hesitate to ask, just get in contact with myself or Exquisite.

JazakAllahu Khayr.

[color=magenta]which one MCR 101.9 FM nah, dont fink so i wna do the women's hour some f those sis need to be more lively n cheerful but i guess there'sgna be bros listening too[/color]

Where back!

and for good this time! Wink

Isnt that right Exquisite darling?!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Where back!

and for good this time! Wink

Isnt that right Exquisite darling?!

ooh wats all this noor its sound exciting Biggrin can i come on your show

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

[color=magenta]Of cousre Noor dear we are back n ready to go,so let us begin,so Noor please share with ur thots of the day[/color]

Well,

I went "shopping" todaay, hated it, cudnt find any decent shoes that wud fit me.

I've got a massive foot! Sad

Pages