*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

[b][color=indigo]Tibzy wibzy where u gone?! Just saw u like a min ago!!

Omg! i havnt dun any work todaaaaaaaaaay!!

gona fail![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]"Ya Taiba"

lol

Gimme pasey now! Want Present! lol[/color][/b]

oi lol now thas gettin personal ya get me!!! (we had this convo b4 remeb numb 39!!!!) Blum 3

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopy" wrote:
oi lol now thas gettin personal ya get me!!! (we had this convo b4 remeb numb 39!!!!) Blum 3

[b][color=indigo]Shoowiiiiiiii..

forgot Sad

do i still get a prezzie? Blum 3 [/color][/b]

prezzie for wat?? :?

"Snoopy" wrote:
prezzie for wat?? :?

Waaaaaaaaaah! Cray 2

noooooooooooriyah woohoo u can start driving now ineh Biggrin

Noor its your b'day? HAPPY B'DAY HUN Biggrin

Hope your blessed with the true love of Allah (swt) and the Holy Prophet (saw). Hope all your prayers are answered, enjoy the rest of your day mwah....so i guess the cake will have to be cut after aftari Blum 3 (i want some please!!)

[size=18][b][color=DEEPPINK]H[/color][color=DARKVIOLET]A[/color][color=DEEPPINK]P[/color][color=darkVIOLET]P[/color][color=dEEPPINK]Y[/color] [color=DARKVIOLET]B[/color][color=dEEPPINK]I[/color][color=DARKVIOLET]R[/color][color=DEEPPINK]T[/color][color=DARKVIOLET]H[/color][color=dEEPPINK]D[/color][color=DARKVIOLET]A[/color][color=DEEPPINK]Y[/color] [color=red]NOOR[/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I hope I'm right, Lol!

That was an assumption based on her previous posts!

[color=magenta]yeah she was telling me abt it a few days back[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Salaamz,

Jzks 4 all bday wishes xxx[/color][/b]

Salaam sis, have you had a good day?

So, did you get some nice presents?

[b][color=indigo]Walykumusalaam,

Its been a normal day like any other day... Just trying to make the most out of this month Insha'allah.

I didnt tell any1 about my bday but oviously fam knwz, lil sis gave me some money and a kiss and cuzys got me sum stuff and rest cumin l8r.[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]awwwwwwww my noori woori has grown up [/color]:cry: Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

"Noor...*" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Walykumusalaam,

Its been a normal day like any other day... Just trying to make the most out of this month Insha'allah.

I didnt tell any1 about my bday but oviously fam knwz, lil sis gave me some money and a kiss and cuzys got me sum stuff and rest cumin l8r.[/color][/b]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww noooriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol did u get my tx?

[b][color=indigo]Nope[/color][/b] Cray 2

[color=magenta]hey yesterday was friday th 13th, i totally forgot

i was gna say every1 please make dua that next week goes good im gna be doing thi fundraising thng for orphans worldwide n our schedule is gna be hectic we are gna be out n abt for atleast 10hrz [/color]

lots of good luck to you!!!! hope all goes well and you raise lots and lots! and may allah reward you for you good work!

hope the weather is gonna be nice!

live and let live!!!!!!!

[color=magenta]JazakAllah sister, i hope th weather is good too, i hope it rains too i love the rain, inshaAllah we raise loads n loads it will b fab if we do[/color]

[color=magenta]today was the first day of my fundraising marathon n we raised abt £166 in 2 hours which was good mashaAllah but i had some dodgy encounters with some guys,

inshaAllah nothing like that occurs 2moro or the other days[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]today was the first day of my fundraising marathon n we raised abt £166 in 2 hours which was good mashaAllah but i had some dodgy encounters with some guys,

inshaAllah nothing like that occurs 2moro or the other days[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Thats top sis. Weldun![/color][/b]

[color=magenta]jazakAllah sis, it was really fun n i think every1 realised that we werent doing it for ourself but for orphans around the wrld[/color]

[b][color=indigo]So whats everyones plans for eid then???[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Exsis come online.[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]i am online[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Where have ya gone!!![/color][/b]

[color=magenta]im on man, i appeared offline so no-one hassles me n u don t even reply[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Sorry! i promise i'll talk now. Smile [/color][/b]

Pages