*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

[color=magenta]the train one was a local one, n the epping forest one was too[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

So Noor and Exquisite whats the next big thing for you "Show", it seem pretty dead to me....

Its not much of a show is it?!

Come on girls! Get a move on!

[color=magenta]well rosey posey wht do u want to discuss?we are open to suggestions n well we both are in college[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]well rosey posey wht do u want to discuss?we are open to suggestions n well we both are in college[/color]

Yes rose, feel free to talk about anything you want! Biggrin

wats apenin with this show |

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

[color=magenta]hey noori woori tommorow we will bump this thread up ok?finally the weekends almost here i cant wait i can sleep in[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]hey noori woori tommorow we will bump this thread up ok?finally the weekends almost here i cant wait i can sleep in[/color]

No wurriz love! Well i'll have to get a new mouse first, my stupid brother pulled it and the wire came off! Sad

hehe shame ....

"Snoopy" wrote:
hehe shame ....

Shut it Cow!!! I'll pull urz off and take it to mine! Im sure your D will be more than happy to come and fix it!

[color=magenta]you wouldnt believe it today in school i got told off so badly in front of the whole class it was so embarassing i havent been told off like that since i was in secondary skool[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]you wouldnt believe it today in school i got told off so badly in front of the whole class it was so embarassing i havent been told off like that since i was in secondary skool[/color]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wud die if that ever happns to me in coll!

HAHAHAHAHaHhA

Shame!!!!!!!!!

[color=magenta]but it wsnt my fault well kind of, we were doing an experiment in chemistry n we were using sulphuric acid someone used a funnel to pour sulphuric acid thru it and then i was playing with the funnel n i put it next to ear n did the same to my friend next thng i knw she got blue marks on her scarf and so did i we realised we bleached our scarves n my teacher told me to use my common sense well somebody else got told off too, n he shouted in front of my fave teacher :[/color]cry: Cray 2 Cray 2

[color=magenta]OMG yesterday in sixth form this girl got jumped by these other girls and then that girl went and got her boyfriend to batter the girl up n it was disgusting he put the girl in hospital i hate girls like that in my sixth form the root problem is boys and mobile fones these girls need to grw up[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]OMG yesterday in sixth form this girl got jumped by these other girls and then that girl went and got her boyfriend to batter the girl up n it was disgusting he put the girl in hospital i hate girls like that in my sixth form the root problem is boys and mobile fones these girls need to grw up[/color]

A boy beating up a girl?! :shock:

I've never seen that happen ever!!

Waht kindoff skool do u go to Exquisite?!!

[color=magenta]i got to a an all girls secondary/sixth form with the majority of pupils being bengali n muslims[/color]

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

When I was in secondary school this girl and my mate started arguing and the girl slapped him, so he punched her. She deserved it!

Exquisite don't tell me you go mulberry.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

When I was in secondary school this girl and my mate started arguing and the girl slapped him, so he punched her. She deserved it!

Actually somthing like that did happen in my skool, this big black girl punched this skinny weak white boy.

nuthin rare about boy hittin girl - girl hitting boy bk hapnd all the time at my last sch..

gang fights wer the worst shock

"Snoopy" wrote:
nuthin rare about boy hittin girl - girl hitting boy bk hapnd all the time at my last sch..

gang fights wer the worst :shock:

lol

Just remmbrd sumthing else, snoop u remmbr the fightz we used to have? u and the T family vs ourz? and remmbr when u and najo had them injection thingyz filled wid water and omar had that massive water gun and u used to chase us? lol

and me and sam had thatmassive fight? and when i made the nxt door neigbour waseem thrw a tomato on MAN? and naz broke that goras window?

lol and boojaa aka kelaaa family!!!

lmao....! Lol Lol Lol

the good old days lol Sams shop water bombs we raided that place

omg we had so many stupd fights lol remeber the games we used to play at number 29 grandad used to colllect junk n shuv it in the garden we made it into a den lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

sticks!!! najos family vs our clan ah bare jokes D then we got booted off our road and had to play round the corner then brendans dad wud cum drunk and chase us all n tell us to go to the park haha

yh naz decided to smash their window they day they started travelling the world lol so we had to go 7am and clean up the glass b4 their flight. minor

whos waseem? lol i dont remeber him

u no my next door neighbour, saimas bro huz gona propaa FAT now. lol
i propaa miss them dayzzz, wish we cud go back!!! and then we moved around the corner! o yea remmber majbi, fakra and them lot, and remmber when MT didnt let us have the bum scrachz ice cream so taheen used to pass it over the wall and threw the jungle.

lol n remmber najos den?? when she used to knick stuff frm pound Garr lol. O my daayzzzz

o yea not going wedding cz.. well i promised i wont say! cyaaa snoooop! nite nite xxxx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh himm.. didnt kno that was his name thought it was Ifraz r sumat lol

i aint goin either... actually might change my mind n decide to go last minute P

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

[color=magenta]erm yes i do go to Mulberry, why?what have u heard about us?

but these sorts of fights were so common when we were younger but youd thnk when ppl reach 17/18 they would grow up but they dont

i admit some girls can be complete cows n they thnk they can get away with hitting/cussing guy n the guy wont say or do anythng but in the above situation it was bang out of order[/color]

SubhanAllah a sister accepted islam today and Allahmdulliah i was there to witness her take the Shahadah.

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]erm yes i do go to Mulberry, why?what have u heard about us?[/color]

My sis goes there.

The sixth form there is cr@p, my sis has a week off coz they haven't made up their timetable yet.

[color=magenta]lolz, yeah that happened the whole computer system crashed n th sixth formers timetables vanished but it was ok for year 13's we had our last year timetables, i felt sorry for the yr 12s they didnt knw wht was going on bless them we ended up skivving school n going all important shopping but the school aint that bad i went there for like 7 yrz now n i loved every moment of it[/color]

Quote:

SubhanAllah a sister accepted islam today and Allahmdulliah i was there to witness her take the Shahadah.

[color=magenta]wow sis ur so lucky i heard it on th radio several times n it brings a tear to ur eys[/color]

Itz taken me about 2 hourz to read half a page worth of writting! I'v totally lost concentration. I get distracted so easily and im struggling to do any work!!!

u still struggling exquisite dear! lol

Get that brain working!

Pages