*~ Noori & Exquisite Show ~*

272 posts / 0 new
Last post

It looks like Exquiste dear has dun a runner and left Noor.. Cray 2

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]Of cousre Noor dear we are back n ready to go,so let us begin,so Noor please share with ur thots of the day[/color]

aww i getting jelous ur leaving genie out Cray 2

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Yeah and.....?

It is called the "Noor and Exquisite show"

hence the name.

Back to Schooool tommrw!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Dnt wnt to do A-levels!

:evil:

[color=magenta]sorry sorry dear,business called nah it was mummy dearest n im a good lil girl so i went, but i am back n ready for business,Noori love genie can be our second guest ait?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]looks like my beloved noori has ditched me, start of a new year for all of us,i intend to maximise my time i always say il do thngs differently but end up losing motivation by the second week of school,i hated the jump from GCSE's to A levels i felt like crying the first week but thngs got way way better[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
I've got a massive foot! Sad

Good for kicking other people though Wink

[color=magenta]did u realise wiv nice pretty wretty girly shoes the smaller ones look much more nicer than the bigger sizes,not making u feel bad but made an observation,whts the average shoe size for british women? [/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]did u realise wiv nice pretty wretty girly shoes the smaller ones look much more nicer than the bigger sizes,not making u feel bad but made an observation,whts the average shoe size for british women? [/color]

Its a 5

Im the only girl in the family to have the biggest foot!!

Im back Exquisite darling!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Its a 5

Im the only girl in the family to have the biggest foot!!

5 is not big, I'd say that's average.

My sis is size 6/7...I think.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

:shock:

That is small for a guy, u sure thats your size?

My bro is like a 9 or sumthing.

[color=MAGENTA]do u mean five is the average lady size?my shoe size is five n for trainers its 4 but i love my trainers so im gna say im a size four[/color]

[color=red][b]WELCOME BACK NOORI WOORI[/b][/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=MAGENTA]do u mean five is the average lady size?my shoe size is five n for trainers its 4 but i love my trainers so im gna say im a size four[/color]

[color=red][b]WELCOME BACK NOORI WOORI[/b][/color]

I feel as if i've got a man foot now!!! Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Thanks sis! Biggrin

Sorry to interrupt girls...but yeah, 5/6 is a average shoe size for girls. I have tiny feet at size 4 and can sqeeze into a 3.

Average for guys is 9/10 isnt it?

:arrow:

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Sorry to interrupt girls...but yeah, 5/6 is a average shoe size for girls. I have tiny feet at size 4 and can sqeeze into a 3.

Average for guys is 9/10 isnt it?

4/3! :shock:

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]sorry sorry dear,business called nah it was mummy dearest n im a good lil girl so i went, but i am back n ready for business,Noori love genie can be our second guest ait?[/color]

aww thanx Exquisite, thats wat ur show meant to be about "noor" be nice to peopel welcoming them on boared. like Exquisite

[color=magenta]no problem MuslimSister feel free to join in whenever u want!

so noori woori why d'ya abandon me by th way my MSN is down[/color]

Yes every1 feel free to join in!

More the better! Wink

I went to pray missy!

But im back now!

[color=magenta]ok cool no worries but il be off soon[/color]

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

No, I was referring to my sister.

I'm 8/9

[color=magenta]i dont fink shoe size is a big deal, noor im sure u dont have to get urz specially made cuz ur feet are so huge[/color]

I'm a size 4, the only disadvantage of that is at times you can't find some really nice shoes in that size. So size 5 is the ideal size, half of my cuz's are size 4's and others size 5's.

lol

Know my feet arnt that big!

Just say its hard to find my size on the shelves!

Waahaaay got my A-Levels sorted!

Doing IT, Textiles and General studies!

Exquisite is ur msn playing up?? ur not replying!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

No, I was referring to my sister.

I'm 8/9

lol

o yeah, didnt see the sis bit.

[color=magenta]sorry my msn got frozen i had like 6 convos goin on it froze most were my college friends hu i havent seen for ages n two days before college we decide to get in contact, so sorry, most of the girls i knw have 4/5/6 shoe size so i dont fink thats too bad[/color]

"geniesis" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

aww thanx Exquisite, thats wat ur show meant to be about "noor" be nice to peopel welcoming them on boared. like Exquisite

[color=magenta]
so genie or geniesis wht is on ur mind?u excited bout school?[/color]

Well poor Exquisite dear, is dying in school whilst her fellow dear sister is relaxing at home!

Enjoy the revision, study sessions thingy majig! :twisted:

Pages