Ramadan 2006

305 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Beast" wrote:
Is all the somosas and kebabs and what not good for your body during Ramadan?

Surely we should be eating fruit and veg and drinking water not binging on fried food come iftaari.

...yea that doesn't sound healthy...

Hang on just a second how can you have fried stuff at all? It's fried in fat... that is Haram isn't it?

"Odysseus" wrote:
Hang on just a second how can you have fried stuff at all? It's fried in fat... that is Haram isn't it?

vegetable/corn/olive oil.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=MAGENTA]AS'salaamu alaykum

guys islam channel has announced its ramadan tommorow check it out:[/color]

[size=18][color=red][b]
RAMADAN KAREEM EVERY1[/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

tommorrow??? no way!
i start on sunday.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=magenta]dubai n saudi spotted the moon i fink, please dont tell me there will be controversy this year as well[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Wer starting Ramdan on Sunday.

Arnt u meant to start Ramdan on the sighting of the moon in the country your living in?
Cz like we pray according to the times in the country wer living in and not saudi, so if wer gona follow the sighting of the moon in saudi why not follow the pray times 2..

sooo happyyyyy teh blessed month has arrived! Smile Smile Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Ramdan Kareem to all. May Allah bless every1 in this blessed month and may he TaberkAllah send his barka and rahma upon us all, and to help us become better Muslims and gain a high level of taqwah. Also to bring us closer to his beloved Inshallah.

Salaam to all and may every1 have a truly, spirtual blessed time.

"Noor...*" wrote:
Ramdan Kareem to all. May Allah bless every1 in this blessed month and may he TaberkAllah send his barka and rahma upon us all, and to help us become better Muslims and gain a high level of taqwah. Also to bring us closer to his beloved Inshallah.

Salaam to all and may every1 have a truly, spirtual blessed time.

ameen! nicely said sis.

[size=18][color=violet]Ramandan Kareem also from me to all [/color][/size]
inshallah a true muslim for not just 30 days but for teh rest of teh days to come aswelll

[color=magenta]Spot on, but may this be the start of us being better Muslims inshaAllah, hope it goes fantastic for every1

tke cre all

Allah Hafiz[/color]

inshallah the bless month we should take advantage of it as our beloved Prophet saw spoke about the many true blessings that can be achievd in this month.
It is mentioned in a Hadith Qudsi that Allah (swt) multiplies the rewards of His pious servants by ten times up to 700 times except for the reward of fasting.

masalaam to all take care!

Allah Hafiz

[color=magenta]one of my aims is to complete the whole Quran during this blessed month inshaAllah hope all of u achieve ur goals for ramadan[/color]

Ramadan Mubarak to you all. Whichever day you are starting it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

As usual and sad indeed, so who's keeping it 2mro and who's keepin first one on sunday?

Ours is sund.

Ramadhan Mubarak to all, finally it's here (be good and behave and remember gain as much as you can)

Ramadhan Mabrook to all, whether you're fasting tomorrow or on sunday. May this blessed month bring us all closer together and spiritually enlift us. Ameen.

Please remember me in your du'as and forgive me if i have said or done anything which offended you.

Jazaakumullah Khair

Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

We're keeping first fast on Sunday.

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone.

Yeap same here, first fast on sunday.

[color=magenta]first day of ramadan going good alhamdulillah,listening to the radio its the children's show at the moment, for those not living in the east london area u can hear live streamings on the net,i fink some on the voices are familiar[/color]

[url]

[size=24][b][color=darkred]R[/color][color=red]A[/color][color=orange]M[/color][color=green][/color][color=olive]D[/color][color=blue]H[/color][color=indigo]A[/color][color=violet]N[/color] KAREEM [/b][/size]
May Allah grant us the ability to realise and grasp the full extent of the blessings of this month and may we make the most of the extra rewards and May Allah keep us all steadfast in this month and the rest of the year too inshallah

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

Assalaamu alaikum

Ramadhan mubarak to all, im fasting on monday insha'allah over here..someone told me all mosques in down there were planning to compromise this time.. what happened ? my fam was fasting today.. ramadhan on 3 diferent days i guess same for eid...

ameen to du'as , dua may yaad.

p.s its not advisable to fill the stomach completely at iftaar cos the object of fasting is defeated... and the limbs stay spiritually nourished when the body is starved.

salaam

are u back in pakistan?

i jus got back yesterday and the word is there that its on monday

in my area, deobandi mosque, barelwi mosque and UK islamic mission are doin it 2mrw, only the Tablighi mosque today

Ramadan Mubarak to all, and Inshallah i pray this month brings lots of blessings and rewards to all

wsalaam

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
salaam

are u back in pakistan?

i jus got back yesterday and the word is there that its on monday

in my area, deobandi mosque, barelwi mosque and UK islamic mission are doin it 2mrw, only the Tablighi mosque today

Ramadan Mubarak to all, and Inshallah i pray this month brings lots of blessings and rewards to all

wsalaam

Yea came on the 5th sep, you already back short stay eh...yep fasts on Monday here i was hoping atleast it would be tomorrow but the made an announcement on t.v that its on monday so tough .. i dunno my fam had theirs t'day.. dunno what went wrong cos our mosque commitee signed papers so fast bes on one day but dunno what happened... oh well khair no wrongs.

aaah so u came shotrly after me?

i could only stay for 3 weeks coz of uni, but Alhamdulillah did a lot in that time and i loved it. I really loved pakistan, dil lagya tha.

wherebouts are u?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
aaah so u came shotrly after me?

i could only stay for 3 weeks coz of uni, but Alhamdulillah did a lot in that time and i loved it. I really loved pakistan, dil lagya tha.

wherebouts are u?

When did you come a few days before me ? it was quite hot then innit still is kinda but much cooler thank god, 3 weeks is nawt but your a man not surprised you must have been out an about, yea man its wicked here everything leaving the few...

Im from up Jehlum ends u ?

speeds crap im trying to jott down some notes for Ramadhan of net cos i left my precious books at home, and its so late round 2.00 should be off.

Ramadan mubarak

Sirus glad u had a good time in Pakistan

i left on the 2nd........spent time in islamabad, gujarkhan, and lahore....as well as ma house in disttrict faisalabad.......drove past or thru jhelum i think!

it started hot....but i was in AC most times, and it got cooler as you said. lahore saw a lot of rain

lail, thanks.....rest assured, i went Paak Pattan, Datta Darbar....and a few other mizars, as well as one Urss....it was Mehfil e Sima all way till fajr Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
i jus got back yesterday

Alone.....or with someone else :twisted:

"Sirus" wrote:

In the Hanafi school, both local and global moon sightings are valid. The mosques in your area which are starting tommorrow.....haven't they technically missed one day of fasting?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
In the Hanafi school, both local and global moon sightings are valid. The mosques in your area which are starting tommorrow.....haven't they technically missed one day of fasting?

It all depends.

Until thsi year there was a fatwa from some deobandi Aalims that Saudi's method was not in accordance with the Shariah.

This year Saudi are supposed to have maybe changed their formula, so that fatwa is no longer valid. However there has been no open verdict to my knowledge by any group wether they accept the changes or not.

As you say both are valid. So, the ones who started fasting on saturday... technically are they not doing one extra? :twisted:

Pages