A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Deleted.

Deleted.

Deleted.

"Sirus" wrote:
How much do you eat in this month compared to other months? you scoff yourself at Iftaari time? Who's going to be cooking....and do you enjoy it?!

Hopefully this Ramadhan im going to make sure theres less fried stuff for Iftaari, i always say this but it never happens lol, fried food practically every day not good for ones health. How can one scoff themselves at Iftaari ? one tends to eat something like a date and feel the hunger cease..

Theres a saying by Imaam Ghazali, 'When the object of fasting is to conquer the dictates of Iblees and our carnal desires, then how can this be done, by eating excessively at iftaar and thus defeating the objective?'.. innit

This Ramadhan if in U.k is gonna be boring.... my dad will prob be in Denmark and bro in America for Ramadhan...leaving me my lil bro and mum Sad

Btw, does anyone ever lose weight in Ramadhan ?

Yeah i lost a stone once, but i put that back on in a matter of days unfortuntly Sad

"naj" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

at iftaar and thus defeating the objective?'.. innit

This Ramadhan if in U.k is gonna be boring.... my dad will prob be in Denmark and bro in America for Ramadhan...leaving me my lil bro and mum Sad

it shouldnt be boring if u dont make it boring. u and ur bro and even mum can all oragnise a daliy chart where u all invloved .maybe setting each others targets eg who can be the first one to memorise such an ayat or du'aa . it only will be boring if u malke it boring come on its Ramadan!!!! it comes once a year u sud be making all sorts of planing for it! :!:

inshallah i make du'a that we all hve a spirtual and blessed experiance throughout the month where one will try vey best to connect himself to Allah swt and The beloved Prophet pbuh. Ameen

i never lose weight, my cuzin says i have to exercise too... which is never gonna happen...

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"genie" wrote:

inshallah i make du'a that we all hve a spirtual and blessed experiance throughout the month where one will try vey best to connect himself to Allah swt and The beloved Prophet pbuh. Ameen

[color=magenta]Ameen.

i also hope to improve my attitude towards ppl this ramadan i fink last year i got peeved off alot n used to tke it out on alot of ppl,im gna try n help my mum out in the cooking but il probably cuz more harm than good but il make sure she doesnt have to worry abt other stuff like whether the hse is cleaned or not, i also wna attend taraweeh prayer inshaAllah gna attend the east london mosque wher masses of bros n sis gather up,[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I am so looking forward to this years Ramadan!! can't wait!!!

I have kept all the fasts for the past 6 years and inshallah will keep all my fast this year! i will also try and complete reading the quran inshallah. Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I'm getting quite worried now, i've been keeping fasts on the odd days for the past couple of months so i can prepare myself for ramdhan, but after i've opened my fast and in a coupl of hourz after im gone, i turn ill, and this has happend afta each fast ive kept and i stay ill for a couple of dayz, maxz a week.

My mum says im to "weak" and that im not "healthy" enough.

So i dont no if i'll be able to keep all of them, but InshAllah i'll c what happenz, so peepz please pray for me that all goes well!

JazkMullah Khayr

I pray everything goes well for you sister and all the other brothers and sisters too. Inshallah, we all make the most of this blessed month.

It's such a nice atmosphere during Ramadan- I cant really describe it. Im currently in the middle of learning Tajweed, and as Im really slow reading at the moment, I know I wont finish the Quran. Instead Im going to concentrate on the English translation. Ive also got loads of books to read.

I've booked quite a few days off from work, so Inshallah, I intend to use my time wisely and to gain as much knowledge as possible.

Everyone seems to be more active/motivated during Ramadan, even those that normally arent too interested in Islam. I pray that this Ramadan more people embrace our deen and make it their way of life.

but dnt ppl usually go clubbin at nite? so it shudnt matta not thts its a good thing anyway, and i tought its against shariah to go to a place where alcohol is dealt with and served.

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:

I go clubbin nw and again yh, and I no smoking, drinking etc breaks ur fast, bt does clubbin? mite sound stupid bt i wana no, so if any1 can help, I'd appreciate it, safe.

what exactly do u do when u go out clubbing?

dancing? drinking? fighting? or checking out girls? getting high on weed?

if its any of the above-then thats all haraam-u shudnt be doing it at all and u shouldnt be doing it MORE SO in holy month of ramadan

if u do none of the above in clubs-then what on earth do u do there?

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
Salaam ppl.

I gt a question. We all know Ramadhan means making extra sure we put Allah b4 ourselves. we starve ourselves 4 him, 2 show we love him, also 2 help make us better ppl in the process. So sacrifice plays a big part is what I'm saying. And now I'ma ask u ppl something, and if any1 judges me, ur a hypocrit m8. I go clubbin nw and again yh, and I no smoking, drinking etc breaks ur fast, bt does clubbin? mite sound stupid bt i wana no, so if any1 can help, I'd appreciate it, safe.

salaam brother no its gud u ask , shows that u have an intrest . yes by all means clubbing will breake ur fast not only its a very wrong and forbidden act to do its also an atmosphere where all the haraam things or done. brother i don't wat to sound all holy on you bt this ramadan u gt a big chance to put things rite inshallah make this ramadan the month that wil change u . u seem to have an intrest in deen which by all means is sumthing nt all people can openly admit to things . well i nt judging and hopefully teh rest won't as u sed who are we do say its only left to Allah swt Inshallah if u earn and work u way to Allah swt he by all means will forgive u and ishallah u will come out for teh better.
Again i hope u do not get offended by wat i have said.

Allah swt and his beloved prophet saw know best.

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
"genie" wrote:
"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
Salaam ppl.

I gt a question. We all know Ramadhan means making extra sure we put Allah b4 ourselves. we starve ourselves 4 him, 2 show we love him, also 2 help make us better ppl in the process. So sacrifice plays a big part is what I'm saying. And now I'ma ask u ppl something, and if any1 judges me, ur a hypocrit m8. I go clubbin nw and again yh, and I no smoking, drinking etc breaks ur fast, bt does clubbin? mite sound stupid bt i wana no, so if any1 can help, I'd appreciate it, safe.

salaam brother no its gud u ask , shows that u have an intrest . yes by all means clubbing will breake ur fast not only its a very wrong and forbidden act to do its also an atmosphere where all the haraam things or done. brother i don't wat to sound all holy on you bt this ramadan u gt a big chance to put things rite inshallah make this ramadan the month that wil change u . u seem to have an intrest in deen which by all means is sumthing nt all people can openly admit to things . well i nt judging and hopefully teh rest won't as u sed who are we do say its only left to Allah swt Inshallah if u earn and work u way to Allah swt he by all means will forgive u and ishallah u will come out for teh better.
Again i hope u do not get offended by wat i have said.

Allah swt and his beloved prophet saw know best.

Salaam.

Thanks 4 da advice bruv, bt surely my fast will count if as usual, manz go clubbin an nite.

salaam lol i am sister brother i know my name can be a bit misleading .

yes ofcourse it will count but teh whole reward of it will be gone , bt the night it such a blessed time all efforts of teh fast are blessed at night . night is the time to rememebr u lord in hearts . plus u gt teh bless tarvee prayer to attend .

u fast for teh sake of Allah swt and know at teh night u doing something in what that teh devil will encourage . brother think if u die at night whilst clubbbing afterfullah one does not one to even think of teh punishemnt.

teh whole month is blessed morning to night. every minute in the blessed month is rewared a good action is rewared twice know u tellign me u wt to waste that blessed time an be in a enviroment where all big major sins are gain . why do u wat to be in teh company of where teh kufars are , tehy got no life no real goal to aim for . our aim is to earn a place in teh hereafter brother this is not our home teh hereafter is. brother i don't wat u to think oh who she to say all this to me, but plez do this sit down alone somewhere an think what am i doing here on this planet what is my purpose of existence .

again by all means i nt perfect myself not one do reli give advice . Allah swt and teh beloved prophet saw know best .

the person who doesnt leave sins when he fasts gets nothing outta his fast other then hunger

thats a paraphrased hadith Soulja

so NO CLUBBING

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
the person who doesnt leave sins when he fasts gets nothing outta his fast other then hunger

thats a paraphrased hadith Soulja

so NO CLUBBING

u gt a relaible source 4 tht, if so can i have the link plz?
And also wat context was the hadith said in, I mean ever1y sins all the time, fasting or no fasting.

Plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, ur trying 2 help me, and Jazakha Allah Khair 4 tht, I appreciate it, bt plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, I h8 it when ppl do tht.

we not telling u to do anything we just don't wat another brother in islam going badly astray . well its a bit weird we havnt ever heared of someone wating to fill a duty for their faith and then on teh other hand doing such an opposit deed and evil act which only appears in the mind of disabelivers l

Salaam

Why do we fast?

To obtain Taqwa (God Consciousness), to defeat of Nafs (ego) which incites us towards sin and to get the pleasure of Allah (swt).

To help us get the most out of our fast even the devils are locked up this month.

Sawm literally means 'to abstain/stop” i.e. to stop doing all those things that keep us away from Allah (swt).

The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said “Many people obtain nothing from their fasting but hunger and thirst, and there are many who stay awake during the night and obtain nothing from this other than a sleepless night." (Bukhari)

He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) also said “Whoever does not give up false speech (telling lies and the like) and acting upon it, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (Bukhari).

Brother, just make the intention of getting the most out of Ramadan this year and inshallah Allah (swt) will make it easy for you.

Wasalaam

I fast coz it's fardh.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I fast coz it's fardh.

..and thats why every1 else fasts during the month of Ramdhan cz its a fardh upon those who can.

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:

Plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, bt plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, I h8 it when ppl do tht.

then dont ask for advice then if u dont wanna hear the answer :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Jihad Soulja" wrote:

Plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, bt plz, dnt tell me wat 2 do, I h8 it when ppl do tht.

then dont ask for advice then if u dont wanna hear the answer :roll:

i think the answers are too much for him.

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Jihad Soulja" wrote:

I go clubbin nw and again yh, and I no smoking, drinking etc breaks ur fast, bt does clubbin? mite sound stupid bt i wana no, so if any1 can help, I'd appreciate it, safe.

what exactly do u do when u go out clubbing?

dancing? drinking? fighting? or checking out girls? getting high on weed?

if its any of the above-then thats all haraam-u shudnt be doing it at all and u shouldnt be doing it MORE SO in holy month of ramadan

if u do none of the above in clubs-then what on earth do u do there?

Salaam, thanks 4 da advice yh, bt I heard it b4, its my problem, betwen me and Allah, if any1 judges me 4 it they're hypocrits, and they can do 1. safe.

If you know the answer why ask? You know its wrong and also it's wrong to conceal your sins to everyone as you said it's between you and Allah (swt). Clubbing is wrong , no one is a hypocrite for saying so.

Just use the month of Ramadhan to change this habit of clubbing as it leads to many haram deeds. All you gota do is be strong and be with good company who keep you away from clubs.

It's not wrong to conceal your sins. It's actually the right thing to do.

Jihad Soulja, once you ask for judgement from others, I would say the manly thing is to grit your teeth and bear it if it's not what you expected. Afterall you would rather have the truth than sweet sweet lies.

Clubbing is at night. Fasting is during the day. Go figure.

EDIT - spelling

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
It's not wring ti conceal your sins. It's actually the right thing to do.
i think she meant to say 'reveal' - slip of the tongue.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages