Ramadan 2006

305 posts / 0 new
Last post

k.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:

U right it is wrong 2 reveal ur sins, bt hw u gona ask 4 help without doing so? even if u say my friends wants to know rah rah, ur still revealing sin thn, so if u want ur gona have 2, case closed.

Well if you'r askin for help it doesnt mean you have to be content with the answers, doing bad deeds are a temptation from satan and he makes them seem as enjoyable as possible, therefore trying to come to the right path can be hard or in others prespective "boring". No one is judging you, they're just telling you it's wrong to go clubbing since you asked for advice, so really bro I don't know why you're moanin :roll:

p.s. thanks dust, admin i posted that late!

k 2 b honest,u shudnt b in da club newayz. duno if it breakz ur fast but was fingz about clubbin appeal 2 u so much???

'A book holds a house of gold'

"Jihad Soulja" wrote:
"ayesha d" wrote:
k 2 b honest,u shudnt b in da club newayz. duno if it breakz ur fast but was fingz about clubbin appeal 2 u so much???

Dntw ry bout tht, safe ppl, inshaallah I aint gona go clubbin in ramadhan or do anythign really bad, safe.

nice one. Smile
Inshallah bro make du'aa TO ALLAH swt to keep u guided on the straight path.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

erm... I remember pointing out clubbing is a nocturnal activity and fasting an daytime activity...

So how are you thinking one will invalidate the other?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

so the man who fasts during the day can steal, drink, go out with girls, and get up to all sorts at night?

but as long as he fasts/prays etc during the day its all good?

great advice Mr Admin

I forgot that God only takes the account of what we get up to during the day :roll:

No, it's not advice at all.

What you do while NOT fasting will not break the fast you keep later on.

It's not advice, but an answer.

"Admin" wrote:
No, it's not advice at all.

What you do while NOT fasting will not break the fast you keep later on.

It's not advice, but an answer.

yeh i know but still it doesn't all reli fit. fasting at day for teh pleasure of Allah swt and then at night doing the total opposist infact enjoing teh pleasure of shatan by doing all big sinneful acts such as clubbing.

It may be the opposite, and a bad thing, but the question was does it break the fast. The answer is no it does not as it is down outside the fast.

"Admin" wrote:
It may be the opposite, and a bad thing, but the question was does it break the fast. The answer is no it does not as it is down outside the fast.

yes thats true it wont breake teh fast. but still one should point out the odds of commiting such an bad act as clubbing so one can then reflect on wat they are doing and maybe then if they are blessed by teh grace of Allah swt ithey can then Immediately stop.

The prophet pbuh said Ramdhan is my Ummahs month, therefore we should strive and make the most out of this month.
The blessed month doesnt only stop each day between the hours of fasting, the blessings carry on throughout the month and the day.

The night is the most blessed time to do ibadah and to connect with your lord, so you dont really want to be in a place where the shaytan is present and a place were Allahs mercy wont reach you.

..and remmber you can drop dead any moment and i dont think any1 here would like to die in a club or any other shyatanic place.

Jihad Soulja

Everytime you feel like clubbing, practise doing front flips.

then move on to back flips.

then move on to arials.

then move onto butterfly twists.

Insha Allah Ta'ala by the end of Ramadan you will either have very good discipline or be highly acrobatic. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
Jihad Soulja

Everytime you feel like clubbing, practise doing front flips.

then move on to back flips.

then move on to arials.

then move onto butterfly twists.

Insha Allah Ta'ala by the end of Ramadan you will either have very good discipline or be highly acrobatic. Biggrin

Lol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

So whens every1 starting Ramadhan??? Wer starting it on the 24th, im so xcitd, we've got the calender pinned up on da waall alredy!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
So whens every1 starting Ramadhan???

On the sighting of the moon :roll:

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
we've got the calender pinned up on da waall alredy!

I did that yesterday after coming home from jumma prayers with the calender they were handing out.

I was hoping Eid would fall on a Saturday or Sunday Sad

what day is eid?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
what day is eid?

Depends on the sighting of the moon.

hasn't it been sighted yet? how cum some people already have calenders

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
hasn't it been sighted yet? how cum some people already have calenders

That dsnt mean they kno when Eid is..

"Angel" wrote:
I was hoping Eid would fall on a Saturday or Sunday Sad

My school/college used to give us a day off on eid, so we used to wish eid was on a weekday.

Angel (and the other people at uni) do u get days off on eid at uni?

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

My school/college used to give us a day off on eid, so we used to wish eid was on a weekday.

Same with us, we used to wish that too so we could have a skive from school. However now, my training at work is for 6 weeks wich means I can't take time off for Eid but it's not too bad considering i finish work at 1pm but I rather be home full day on Eid.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Angel (and the other people at uni) do u get days off on eid at uni?

Umm you just take it off, i mean if u can afford to skive off uni for no reason then Eid is a very valid reason, if you feel you gona miss out on loads then let your lecturer know in advance, most are very understanding. (you're awfully anxious bout uni aint ya?)

[color=magenta]Ramadan is definately approaching it actually hit me yesterday when mum and dad got "sana" yesterday.I am so excited this year is going to be extra hard but its not going to be too bad im going to do a timetable so ican set my priorities straight its such a blessed month i dont want to waste this chance of earning lots and lots of rewards[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Angel" wrote:
However now, my training at work is for 6 weeks wich means I can't take time off for Eid but it's not too bad considering i finish work at 1pm but I rather be home full day on Eid.

I've never had a proper job so working on eid wouldn't be a big deal for me.

"Angel" wrote:
(you're awfully anxious bout uni aint ya?)

I wanna know things beforehand so I'll be prepared. Missing eid doesn't bother me really coz the only thing I need to do on eid is to go to the morning prayers, that's it. Other than that my family need me for giving em lifts to cousins houses, but they can use my dad for that.

Exquisite we also got sana yesterday, we bought a few things in bulk coz we'd rather not go shopping in ramadan.

might sound like a stupid question but how is eid really meant to be celebrated?

wat happens every yr is we end up doing is sitting at cousins house eating being bored and then going home again.. im sure visiting the family etc is gud but is there anything else that shud be dun..

sum people i know would get dressed up (OTT if u ask me) and then go out chill out all night n do loazda stuff which they feel they were deprived from in Ramadan

actually gets me down sumtimes cos once the blessed months over people decide to put it aside n forget about it thinking theyve dun their part for 30 days and can go bk to their ways instead of thinkin they shud take all the good theyve learnt from Ramdaan n try to keep up with it

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Exquisite we also got sana yesterday, we bought a few things in bulk coz we'd rather not go shopping in ramadan.

[color=magenta]
yeah we tend to do that too,but its ok for us lot innit?cuz we got shops quite close to us, just open the front door n walk for five mins n ur there

there is a big thing with mangoes and single cream during ramadan every bengali family i knw had that during ramadan[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Snoopy" wrote:
might sound like a stupid question but how is eid really meant to be celebrated?

wat happens every yr is we end up doing is sitting at cousins house eating being bored and then going home again.. im sure visiting the family etc is gud but is there anything else that shud be dun..

sum people i know would get dressed up (OTT if u ask me) and then go out chill out all night n do loazda stuff which they feel they were deprived from in Ramadan

actually gets me down sumtimes cos once the blessed months over people decide to put it aside n forget about it thinking theyve dun their part for 30 days and can go bk to their ways instead of thinkin they shud take all the good theyve learnt from Ramdaan n try to keep up with it

couldn't agree with u most snooop , the mosque are overflooding in the blessed month of ramdan why they can't be like that all the time. Cray 2

Eeer people what's Sana?

I love Eid day, just chill with family and realise the importance of having a loving family and cousins who love you loads and those you can trust forever.

"Angel" wrote:
Eeer people what's Sana?

I love Eid day, just chill with family and realise the importance of having a loving family and cousins who love you loads and those you can trust forever.

Same here, i love Eid, the day has a speacial, warm glowing feeling to the day, we usually tend to go over to my nanis house and thats wer all the extended family cumz. I am looking forward to Eid but its going to be another very emotional one for the family.

Pages