Ramadan 2006

305 posts / 0 new
Last post

have a survey of all the people living near you and find the average time?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

you guys are making me feel old!!! its like donkey years when i used to love ramadan for missing PE!!

ANYWAYS!! now that ramadan is here...........i'm really enjoying them. They are longer than when i was at college. but this year my little boy is learning a lot too. he's got his ramadan avent calender! and looks forward to opening the window at iftari!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

is it from islamic relief, with a penny box??? i got one!!!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Assalamu Alaikum,

it's determined by the country closest to them in which night and day can be distinguished clearly by the sun and the moon. So the prayer times and fast times should be taken from that particular country and applied to their own country. Even if the ppl in these communities have very little modern technology there will be at least one phone in the local city/village, this can be used to obtain the timetables for fasting and prayers.

"zara" wrote:

no!! i got it from asda!! there's a question for the kid at the end of each fast!! things like how many time a day do we pray each day? and How many days in the month of ramadan!! the answer is behind each door!! and a chocolate with a picture of a moon and star!! or an islamic pattern etc etc!!! he loves it! Smile

live and let live!!!!!!!

"yashmaki" wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum,

it's determined by the country closest to them in which night and day can be distinguished clearly by the sun and the moon. So the prayer times and fast times should be taken from that particular country and applied to their own country. Even if the ppl in these communities have very little modern technology there will be at least one phone in the local city/village, this can be used to obtain the timetables for fasting and prayers.

[color=magenta]
Wa-alaykum salaam

jazakAllah sis, il be sure to share the news wiv my teacher, hope ur ramadan is going great inshaAllah[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Sooooooooooooo hungry.....

Stupid fat guy sat across me muching crisps.... i autooo ring his neck :evil: .... stupid woman chewing on gum making me think about food....

must.... not.... give in.... to the .... hate... do not... underestimate .... the powers .... of the emperor... luke... luke.... there is... another.... Skywalker...........................

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Stupid fat guy sat across me muching crisps.... i autooo ring his neck :evil: .... stupid woman chewing on gum making me think about food....

must.... not.... give in.... to the .... hate... do not... underestimate .... the powers .... of the emperor... luke... luke.... there is... another.... Skywalker...........................

i thought you might have gotton used to it... is this your first time?

"zara" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

i thought you might have gotton used to it... is this your first time?

lol no.... how old do you think i am?

I just didnt hav much to eat this morning.... and im only just getting into the swing of it. For some reason this month has taken me longer to adjust then i normally do... must be getting old.

Back in BLACK

Quote:
how old do you think i am?

40? Wink

"zara" wrote:
Quote:
how old do you think i am?

40? Wink

no.... no where near.

Im actually alot younger than that. But i wont say exactly how young coz its not that young to broadcast and too old to be sheepish.

Back in BLACK

"saima786" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

no!! i got it from asda!! there's a question for the kid at the end of each fast!! things like how many time a day do we pray each day? and How many days in the month of ramadan!! the answer is behind each door!! and a chocolate with a picture of a moon and star!! or an islamic pattern etc etc!!! he loves it! Smile

lucky thing! i have a short message behind each flap. says things 'give a penny to the poor' or 'invite your friends over for iftaar'. it's so cool to open a flap and read the message!!! and i got a penny box too. last year i gave the right answer to the competition and i got a certificate and a fan!!!

[color=magenta]this years ramadan is going bare fast man, n the fasts are really easy to keep, attending tarwih prayers have been the most over-whelming experience ever, and our family's healthy lifestyle is on track [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]this years ramadan is going bare fast man, n the fasts are really easy to keep, attending tarwih prayers have been the most over-whelming experience ever, and our family's healthy lifestyle is on track [/color]

the faster they go, the better. i can't wait till eid!

[color=magenta]no way i dont wnt it to go course im looking forward to eid n all but i dont think i hve made the most of ramadan yet so i want it to stay for abit longer especially wiv the devil being locked up[/color]

[b][color=indigo]Yup, they have gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast!!! Dnt want this blessed month to end! Cray 2

Its just soo amazing Alhamdulilaah[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]exactly, its like the atmosphere round here is wicked i love everythng n the beautiful sides to ppl are shining thru amongst my friends n wow its so great alhamdulillah[/color]

for me, the problem is when ramadan starts it's really hard and annoying, and when it finishes, you miss it!

[color=magenta]aww poor lickle ickle zara, i was like that but this year i was on a spiritual high the first day of ramadan n still am so food dont even cross my mind even if some is shoving chips down their throat[/color]

"zara" wrote:
for me, the problem is when ramadan starts it's really hard and annoying, and when it finishes, you miss it!

[b][color=indigo]Thats why we have to make the most of this month and take advantage of the blessed time![/color][/b]

Quote:
aww poor lickle ickle zara

:evil:
wow! your really good muslim if you don't be hungry! i'm starving about an hour after i've closed my fast!

[color=magenta]why are you mad at me zara?i just dont get hungry its not about me being a good muslim cuz i knw im not but im trying to change that[/color]

Quote:
why are you mad at me zara?

im not ickle or lickle! i'm an adult now!!!

Quote:
i just dont get hungry its not about me being a good muslim cuz i knw im not but im trying to change that

course you are a good muslim. you know a lot about islam.

"zara" wrote:
Quote:
why are you mad at me zara?

im not ickle or lickle! i'm an adult now!!!

Quote:
i just dont get hungry its not about me being a good muslim cuz i knw im not but im trying to change that

course you are a good muslim. you know a lot about islam.

[color=magenta]im sorry but your like my lil sister but if you want me to treat you like an adult i will im sorry[/color]

don't worry, i'm not actually mad at you! just mucking about!

[b][color=indigo]So your 18 Zara?[/color][/b]

[color=magenta]cool, love you for the sake of Allah SWT sis [/color] Blum 3

"Noor...*" wrote:

no, but 13 is an adult too. a young one.

"zara" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

no, but 13 is an adult too. a young one.

[b][color=indigo]It is?

Anways...[/color][/b]

mashallah............so nice to read the comments here!!! glad you are making the most of ramzan.............yeeeeeeeeeeeah the atmosphere around the mo' is GR8! REMEMBER ME IN YOU DUA'S!

live and let live!!!!!!!

Pages