Girls MUST Learn How To Cook

222 posts / 0 new
Last post

erm...

ok

thanx for the advice musk

love pommys, did you make that up above?

try them with whipped cream, gorjjjussss

oh i love pomegranates but i hate having to take them out but its well worth it when you stuff them down :oops:

pesto sauce anyone???

what do you do with it??

"fizzy1" wrote:
pesto sauce anyone???

what do you do with it??

hi you stir it into cooked spagetti or pasta i use it all the time it has a nice strong flavour

i bought ajar, but wasnt sure if to cook it with pasta or have it cold, will try it and let you know

I'm a whizz in the kitchen. I can cook everything that mum can. AND I'm an expert in cooking Italian, Chinese and Arab food. But I would never marry a man who wished to be with me because of my skill in the kitchen.

Men who only think about their stomachs should get a maid and a cook. :roll:

"Ramz" wrote:
I'm a whizz in the kitchen. I can cook everything that mum can. AND I'm an expert in cooking Italian, Chinese and Arab food. But I would never marry a man who wished to be with me because of my skill in the kitchen.

wow! lucky u... lol, will u teach me? Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Ramz" wrote:

Of course hun. All you need is a good cook book to start with. Thats how I learned to cook. I have a trillion cookbooks in my bedroom.

"Ramz" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Ramz" wrote:

Of course hun. All you need is a good cook book to start with. Thats how I learned to cook. I have a trillion cookbooks in my bedroom.

lol, i have some good cook books, i just need to find the time... Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages