Jilbaabis are so beautiful

256 posts / 0 new
Last post

stu·pid: Lacking intelligence or common sense

that is exactly what Lennie is though!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Noooo, he's slow, childlike. Poor guy got kicked in the head by a horse - have some compassion!

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Ocean wrote:
I just think women are artistically beautiful!

I'm sure many men would agree with you.

Lennie was definitely my favourite.

I was upset when he was shot dead.

s.b.f wrote:
Lennie was definitely my favourite.

I was upset when he was shot dead.

Me too sigh.

And I had a vision of Slim too, a really sleek, good looking kind of guy - the film didn't do his character justice

Back to topic girls.

Topic is about beautiful jilbaabis, and you're talking about good looking guys.

Trust YOU to remind us.....

LENNIE IS NOT STUPID. and he didnt get kicked in the head either.
and i love George!

i cant believe you came up with this Truth.

Common MuslimBro, you need to pull yourself together!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

If there was rep, i would give you LOADS..

Talk about being ghetto! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lilly wrote:

If there was rep, i would give you LOADS..

Talk about being ghetto! Blum 3

you're too fast PofS...

NO!!! reputation! i meant reputation, some forum have reputation!!

lol ok i see

Lilly wrote:
Trust YOU to remind us.....

LENNIE IS NOT STUPID. and he didnt get kicked in the head either.
and i love George!

i cant believe you came up with this Truth.

Common MuslimBro, you need to pull yourself together!!

I wasn't trying to be funny! George says it at the beginning somewhere..

he tells the owner of the ranch because it would be too long to explain. and then lennie says :"georsh? was i really kicked in the head by a horse" and then George says "no, but i wish you did" or something like that.

REMEMBER?

yeh i was actually just about to edit my post to say that - when the owner tells george to let Lennie talk - yess i remember, initial mistake (sorry!)

Still, he wasn't stupid - just slow.. poor guy

I just wanted to write to u 2 tell u dat it iz not about u wearing the jilbab it is also about u as a person coz 4 example if u were 2 give 2 charity, pray and do all d necceseray things just for show what is the point ( not that I'm saying you do that). The important thing is u do it for your lord and not for anyone else and u b a good person while wearing the jilbab. Mashallah and go girl, hope u decide 2 wear it. Smile

RJ wrote:
I just wanted to write to u 2 tell u dat it iz not about u wearing the jilbab it is also about u as a person coz 4 example if u were 2 give 2 charity, pray and do all d necceseray things just for show what is the point ( not that I'm saying you do that). The important thing is u do it for your lord and not for anyone else and u b a good person while wearing the jilbab. Mashallah and go girl, hope u decide 2 wear it. Smile

Good point! We often need to be reminded to renew our intention and/or make sure its the right one.

i love online shopping!. online shoppping is worth it if its for items or brands you can't easily get on the high st, or for bargains, or if you shop in bulk then you can usually get free delivery. But otherwise you can get ripped off with delivery fees, and even returns especially if returns are not free.

make sure you look for promotional codes, do google search for them the name of the store and type in voucher codes. last discount i got was 25 quid off my shop boy was i happy lol.

i do like receiving parcels even if they are purchased by me..pretty sad i know lol Like muslimbro i like someone to bring them to me, so husband usually opens door and my kids bring it up for me long as it isn't heavy. Then we share it the kids get to pop the bubble wrap whilst i take the goods. gone are the days when we used to receive hand written letters, i miss those days.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

what top right info the price?

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
what top right info the price?

YES! Shok the dreaded price...

And Hajjar, unlike MuslimBro, you are happily married with kids (mashallah) and not using your siblings as slave to bring your parcel upstairs and i dont think there's any bubble paper giving either..

i met this girl on the net. and we were talking about how we never get letters. and guess what we did? yep yep you guessed right! we exchanged addresses! I AM WAITING FOR THAT LETTER EAGERLY!!

lucky you i love writing letters, if i ever get a chance i will.

yes i think its a tad bit overpriced, its coz theyre trying to put it forward as a designer label. no scarf with it just jilbab seems a bit on expensive side, but depends if you dont usually spend that much on a jilbab a one off may be a nice treat for you?

i usually spend the same about 40 quid but i get a two piece, u know somali style ones, long khimar up to knee longer at back and jilbab with it, so it's worth it in my mind. i was going to start getting them stitched. but when i added costs of fabric and stitching works out similar price, so it isn't worth it, unless i learn to stitch myself. i haven't got time for that right now.

yep. a treat Pardon

i wonder...a jilbaabi jogging in the park?

Lilly wrote:
o.o one word. Badass. i see pockets. and i see hoodie. i think i'm in love...

You can see the shape of the womans body... I'm not being mean here btw.

I thought you girls wanted to wear clothes which hides your shape. Very useful if you're, erm... chubby.

Hajjar wrote:
make sure you look for promotional codes, do google search for them the name of the store and type in voucher codes.

Moneysupermarket is pretty good. They also have an app for the iPhone which I have (but rarely use).

Hajjar wrote:
i do like receiving parcels even if they are purchased by me..pretty sad i know lol

That's not sad! I absolutely love opening parcels, even if I know what's inside.

Lilly wrote:
And Hajjar, unlike MuslimBro, you are happily married with kids (mashallah) and not using your siblings as slave to bring your parcel upstairs and i dont think there's any bubble paper giving either..

So what if she's married. She still likes someone bringing the parcel to her. She does exactly the same thing as me yet I'm guilty of slavery and she's not.

MuslimBro wrote:
Lilly wrote:
o.o one word. Badass. i see pockets. and i see hoodie. i think i'm in love...

You can see the shape of the womans body... I'm not being mean here btw.

i was thinkig the same thing! its not very flowy and loose :/ but it does look nice

I read the title of this thread as Jalebi for some reason and i was going to agree with you that they are quite beautiful lol

Back in BLACK

I think somebody is hungry.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i think so too You.

MuslimBro: if you were to get married and have kids, then you wouldnt be accused of slavery. TADAA! (it seems all route leads to Rome/Wedding)

yep, that jilbaab looks so stiff, like it could stand by itself =/ And im not chubby so its fine! but the length might be a problem. hence why i get them TAILORMADE Biggrin

I LOVE RECEIVING PARCELS!! the bigger the better! I ordered this book and it came in a MASSIVE envelope.

then i ordered my phone's cover, and it came in a smaller package, but still bubblewrapped!

looking forward to guetting my schoolbag!

AND im still waiting for that letter! (i didnt know the postman didnt come on sundays...)

k im guilty. i did think it was too fitted then i thght i better keep my mouth shut, because in the past ppl have accused me of having an holier than thou attitude on this forum, when seriously i just had good intentions nothing else. anyways i was a coward glad muslimbro pointed it out. also i tend to wear jilbabs that some may say look like tents, it's not what many younger girls want to wear.

About chubby thing, if ya have a bit of chub then a thoube or jilbab can disguise it, but if you are positively chunky or pregnant like moi, long loose clothing can make you look bigger than what you are. i look like i'm gona lift off with a bit of hot air lol

poor muslimbro tis ok for him to shop online, my brother does the same, and he isn't married either.

I know what you wear, most grownup women i know where it too (plus niqaab) and without them being pregnant i think they're pretty big. (but i gotta admit, this image made me laugh)

and of COURSE NO! holier than thou1 never!! You're one of the eldest here and if what you're saying is true and right, then dont be afraid to say it!!!!!!!!!

(what if its just the model who's chubby eh? nobody considered THAT option!)

heyho! nowt wrong with shopping online, as my previous post explained. I love doing it (Especially since i got my own debit card ^_^) Its the "using my siblings to bring it to my room" bit thats wrong..

now...Poor? and MuslimBro? *cough cough cough choke* perr-leasse! i think its your motherly instinct kicking in...

Ocean wrote:

I'm going to get a cape Biggrin Blum 3 (tis gna be an expensive affair!)

Shok you know what makes a good cape? Take you jilbaab, put it on your back and use the sleeves to tie it round your neck!!!

okay...dont ask how i know that...

My mind went "sherlock holmes"

it looks pretty cool. type of stuff i would buy but never wear, hence i wont buy it. It's just that practical side takes over in my life..

but now...cape...hmm...

NO LILLY YOU KNOW YOULL NEVER WEAR IT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

Pages