Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mohammed wrote:
salam brothers and sisters,

few months ago i failed my first driving test, i got my next one coming up soon in about a few weeks,i know i can drive really well but i always get nervous on my test. Please will you all pray for me to pass this time as it will be such a relief. I have my belief in allah and know everything he does, he does for the best of. Thank you

jazak-allah

Awww i know the feeling. InshAllah you will pass next time for sure. Just dont think of it as your practical think of it as a normal driving lesson and keep the examiner talking that way there isnt this eerie silence. If the latter makes you lose concentration then dont do it.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Mohammed wrote:
salam brothers and sisters,

few months ago i failed my first driving test, i got my next one coming up soon in about a few weeks,i know i can drive really well but i always get nervous on my test. Please will you all pray for me to pass this time as it will be such a relief. I have my belief in allah and know everything he does, he does for the best of. Thank you

jazak-allah

Salam
Ah i hpe u pass n inshallah u wil pass
ave got ma 1st test 2 next thurz am so scared lolz

Duas please, that i do well in my Maths modular GCSE on thursday( :o ), first out of a truckload coming up this year.

please don't forget!

Jazak'Allah.

'Allah gives and forgives
Man gets and forgets' Baba Ali

Young Anonymous Muslimah wrote:
Duas please, that i do well in my Maths modular GCSE on thursday( :o ), first out of a truckload coming up this year.

please don't forget!

Jazak'Allah.

Good luck. Ive got my first exam (Accounts) 2 weeks from thursday. Im looking forward to it. Biggrin

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

God bless you all.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

MAJOR DUA REQUEST:

can you all please please make dua for my sister, she is going through so much right now right. she has gone completely pale. scaring the hell out of us. please do it now.

Noor wrote:
MAJOR DUA REQUEST:

can you all please please make dua for my sister, she is going through so much right now right. she has gone completely pale. scaring the hell out of us. please do it now.

Done.

What is wrong with her?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Funzo wrote:
For anybody doing exams:
Ya mateeno ya badiyo 86 times and then do dua i recieved this from my pir.

thanks for that.

u may also find these useful:

1 -- Du`aa' Before Studying
يَنْفَعُنِي. اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.

{ Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. }

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ.

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.

{ Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You. }

.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ

Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You. }

عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ إِنَّكَ

Innaka ‘alâ mâ tashâ’u qadîr wa anta hasbuna Llâhu wa ni‘m al-wakîl.

{Oh Allah! You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. }

2 -- Du`aa' After Studying
نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ. اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَوْدِعُكَ مَا قَرَأْتُ وَ مَا حَفِظْتُ فَرُدَّهُ عَلَىَّ عِنْدَ حَاجَتِي إِلَيْهِ. إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْبِىَ وَ

Allâhumma innî astawdi‘uka mâ qara’tu wa mâ hafidhtu. Faruddahu ‘alayya ‘inda hâjati ilayhi. Innaka ‘alâ mâ tashâ’u qadîr wa anta hasbiya wa ni‘m al-wakîl.

{ Oh Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (Oh Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. }

3 -- Du`aa' While Studying Something Difficult

اللَّهُمَّ لاَ سَهْلَ إِلاَّ مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ أَنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الْحَزَنَ إِذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً.
Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy. }

4 -- Du`aa' for Anxiety
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال.

Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{ Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men. }

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i got my first GCSE science module test on friday - scary!

plz ppl make duaa for me to!

jazakallah!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

wednesday wrote:
They all are very pretty, Thank you Funzo

wah?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

wednesday wrote:
Funzo wrote:
wednesday wrote:
They all are very pretty, Thank you Funzo

wah?

Thank you for posting up the du'as :?:

okay!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

salam ppl! guess wot iv been predicted Bs and some Cs for GCSE personally i think i can do better than that espcially the Cs but still male duaa for me!

salaam

plz make dua I find what Ive lost - cos i REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need it

jazakAllah

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Salaam

Please make du'a for me, I have a final year project presentation this afternoon. Insha Allah it shouldn't be too difficult, but I'm worried about not picking up marks.

salaam.

can you all please make dua for a friend of mine, she is going through a rough patch. hate seeing her like this Sad

thank you.

Go away, Omrow.

Inshallah, we'll do that.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Noor wrote:
major duas needed.

May Allah (swt) shield you from all harm and guide you onto the path of righteousness. And grant you many fat children lol ...

everyone say "Ameen"

Lol

Back in BLACK

Noor wrote:
you never fail to make me laugh

Its a gift Biggrin

Back in BLACK

Noor wrote:
salaam.

can you all please make dua for a friend of mine, she is going through a rough patch. hate seeing her like this Sad

thank you.

God give her strength to move on, happiness and a long life.
  • It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Seraphim wrote:
Noor wrote:
major duas needed.

May Allah (swt) shield you from all harm and guide you onto the path of righteousness. And grant you many fat children lol ...

everyone say "Ameen"

Lol

Ameen.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

please make duaa for me to be able to to do the right thing, help out etc...
to let Allah (swt) guide me to the right path, to show me this right path. i am feeling a mixture of not-so-nice emotions and i don't know what to do Sad :S

actually i do know how to get rid of one problem but i dont feel strong enough to do it... Sad

aameen.

Inshallah everything will work out for the best.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Sis I will pray that Allah (swt) shows you the right path and then makes it easy for you to follow. And inshallah the same for all your loved ones too.

thanks guys Smile

So i seem to have lost my memory stick Cray 2 and i really need it seeing as it has got work on there Sad so anyone know what the du'aa for something lost is? im sure there is one!

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
So i seem to have lost my memory stick Cray 2 and i really need it seeing as it has got work on there Sad so anyone know what the du'aa for something lost is? im sure there is one!

I dunno about a specific duaa, but the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) once advised someone (who had lost something important) to pray two rak'at, and Shaitan reminded the person where he had left the thing, because Shaitan will try any way possible to get you to not concentrate on your prayer.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages