Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I make duaa that all ur duaas are accepted.

al make dua that ur duaas are accepted

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Idds! thanks for that ^ comment needed a smile.

I wish me and my parents would have some mutual understanding.

I wish we had a better relationship.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Duas needed, still not 100% well

Sad

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

Sad

If your ill, then it's YOUR duas which are more readily accepted! So pray for us please?

I love this thread, by the way.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Seraphim wrote:

Sad

May Allah give you shifaa and a long and prosperous life to boot.

And sicne your duas are more accepted... do dua for the needy. they may need it. because their collective name has the word need in it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Seeing as I woke up in a spectacularly good mood today and I can't find the no topic thread. I'm going to use this one. May Allah bless you all with the fulfilment of all your dreams in the manner most benficial for you. May he bestow overwhelming Mercy upon us all and enoble us by making us givers of his Mercy to others! Smile - Its charity.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud wrote:
Smile - Its charity.

Biggrin

I wrote:

u may also find these useful:

1 -- Du`aa' Before Studying
يَنْفَعُنِي. اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.

{ Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. }

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ.

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.

{ Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You. }

.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ

Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You. }

عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ إِنَّكَ

Innaka ‘alâ mâ tashâ’u qadîr wa anta hasbuna Llâhu wa ni‘m al-wakîl.

{Oh Allah! You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. }

2 -- Du`aa' After Studying
نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ. اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَوْدِعُكَ مَا قَرَأْتُ وَ مَا حَفِظْتُ فَرُدَّهُ عَلَىَّ عِنْدَ حَاجَتِي إِلَيْهِ. إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْبِىَ وَ

Allâhumma innî astawdi‘uka mâ qara’tu wa mâ hafidhtu. Faruddahu ‘alayya ‘inda hâjati ilayhi. Innaka ‘alâ mâ tashâ’u qadîr wa anta hasbiya wa ni‘m al-wakîl.

{ Oh Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (Oh Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid. }

3 -- Du`aa' While Studying Something Difficult

اللَّهُمَّ لاَ سَهْلَ إِلاَّ مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ أَنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الْحَزَنَ إِذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً.
Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy. }

4 -- Du`aa' for Anxiety
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال.

Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{ Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men. }

(bump)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am in my second year of medical school and am working hard to live up to my potential..... Ever since I was young I have wanted to help find the cure for cancer, and this is still my dream today, and the longer I have this dream the more I want to achieve it....I know this seems like an over ambitious dream but I wont be satisfied until I do this! For me to do this I really have to come top of my year and get outstanding results - the person who finds the cure for cancer has to be up there with the best and not average, and thats what Im trying to be.
Please please PLEASE remember me in your prayers and make dua for me whenever you can, i want to achieve my dreams and change the world, and am literally working all hours to come top but I need ALLAH on my side to keep me working hard and maybe do amazingly in my exams.
Thanks guys Biggrin

Salaams

Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, they were all drop outs.

Still, inshallah you will achieve your goal, but please try to enjoy the journey too - because if you get beaten to your goal, then atleast you will be able to say "I have lived".

Salaams

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates? lolzors.

May Allah make you successful in deen and dunya.

Sincerely- may you find the cure to more ailments than only cancer. Ameen!!!!!!

could you please do a dua for my uncle faisal as he has been in hospital for 3 months, the drs frst said he would die but he made it through and now has more hardships, the whole family doing their best, hes only 31 so please do a dua he hasnt even got married yet. Insha allah you will do it and i will pray for any who needs.

May Allah Grant him Shifa.

will make duah inshallah

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

can u please keep my friend in ur duaas, her life may be in danger [no not illness] Fool

I am requesting if you can please make dua for my family. We are facing alot of problems and troubles lately conerning my niece. Her name is Fatima and she is 18 years old. My parents brought her up since she was a baby because her mother left her and her father (my brother)re married. She has been involved in the wrong crowd in the past and has caused many many problems for my family, she hated her father and her step mother. Recently about 6 months ago she came clean and really changed, she gave up all her bad habits, made taubah and went to live with her fther and step mother in Melbourne Austrlia. Everything was fine and everyone was very very happy with her and the family was getting onvery well. My parents were very happy and we were very grateful to Allah that he made everything right, she and her father became very very close. But now since a couple of weeks she has started to fight and make problems again. She has gone back to the way she was before and says she hates her father and her step mother, she is not listening to anyone. My parents are there in Melbourne also and they are both very sick, old and helpless. My mother has high blood pressure and depression and my father has heart disease and diabetes. They are very worried that she has changed all of a sudden and is again causing the same problems as before. She doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt want to take anyones advice. She is no longer living with my brother and is staying with some family because she has really upset her father and he told her that he doesnt want her in his house anymore and she is also refusing to come back and stay with her family. She is acting very immature and goes out of her way to hurt people. I dont know why she is going back to thge way she was before after Allah gave her hidayat and she became such a good person. Please I request you to make dua for her that Allah gives her hidayat again and she becomes a good person again and becomes close to her father again. I pray to Allah that our family problems get sorted and we all go back to being the happy family again. Please please please make dua for Fatima and my family that all the problems get solved. May Allah accept all our duas. Jazakhallah!

Great thread, just what I need

My request is can you guys PRETTY please make dua that I pass my exam inshallah?

Thank u! Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan of course, very best wishes!

shaz, I pray you count your blessings and stop being Dad's nasty little minion, that you stop emotionally blackmailing and persecuting your niece, which is evidently not helping, and that you all live happy lives which means not obsessing about each other's personal choices. My very best wishes to you too.

EDIT:
It is your brother who has inflicted the damage. You might remember some happy times growing up but everything changes all the time and being happy doesn't mean trying to make things like they were, trust!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Thanx Joie Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

i have to apply at Dubai for Driving lisence i already pass the assesment test and ready for the final road test can you please dua or prayer for me a sucess for get a lisence my final road test is 24-10-2011 on monady
God help me for sucess to get a lisence

Best regards,
Shafqat ali nawab

shafqat ali nawab wrote:
i have to apply at Dubai for Driving lisence i already pass the assesment test and ready for the final road test can you please dua or prayer for me a sucess for get a lisence my final road test is 24-10-2011 on monady
God help me for sucess to get a lisence

Best regards,
Shafqat ali nawab

InshaAllah you'll get it Smile

Bismillah,ir-Rahman,ir-Rahim.
Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, As-Salaam Alaikum!
My Name is Khalid U.Ibrahim. I am in need of your (Du'a) Prayers for ALLAH's Help and Protection.Ya ALLAH! enable Me to be Grateful for the Favors that You have bestowed on Me!Ya ALLAH clean and purify our Hearts and Souls in this Life.O Allah! I seek Protection with You from the Evil of what You have Created. O Allah, I seek Protection with You from the Evil of sins and from being in debt)(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Bestow on us (the Believing Muslims) a Home, a Home of Safety, Security and Peace in this World Life, Out of the Reach of Your Enemies and Out of the reach of my and also Grant us a Home of Safety,Security and Peace in the Life Hereafter,Out of the Reach of the Fires of Hell!.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Increase our Faith and Devotion, and to Bless us with Peace in our Hearts and Souls.(Ya ALLAH!) Please Forgive All The Believing Muslims,(Ya ALLAH!) Please grant All the Believing Muslims the Best in this world Life and the Best in Hereafter, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect us(the Believing Muslims) from own Nafs, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect All the Believing Muslims from the Evils of this world{O ALLAH No One in this World cares! No one in this world!O ALLAH No One in this world cares!} (Ya ALLAH!) OALLAH! I Beg of you for the means to do good, and to avoid evil, and Bless us to Love the poor, and I beseech you forgive us(the Believing Muslims whom Believe in You O ALLAH and the last Day) and have mercy on us. And When you subject the people of the World to trial,O ALLAH have Mercy on us! O ALLAH have Mercy on us, Protect us from being affected by it.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you, your Love and Protection,and the Love of those who Love you, and Grant us the Love of all such actions that will bring us closer to you, with our Love and Devotion to you.(Ya ALLAH!)“O ALLAH, please bring us out of this darkness of illusions and honour us with the(Nur) light of understanding and comprehension, O ALLAH open to us the doors of your mercy! and bestow upon us the treasure of your knowledge and wisdom by your mercy O the most merciful of thoes who show mercy.”(Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!"Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!)
We beseech You, O ALLAH you are the one who reminds us about doing good,And Ya ALLAH you always does good to us and commands us to do good. Send blessings on Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and the family of Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and help us to remember what the evil ones makes us forget.

In the name of ALLAH the most kind the most merciful.
Glory be to ALLAH who does not treat the citizens of His kingdom unjustly.
Glory be to ALLAH who does not let the torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind.
Glory be to the compassionate the merciful One.
O Allah, fill our hearts with knowledge,wisdom,and understanding and true englightenment. Surely you are able to do all things.
O Allah have mercy on us so that we will be able to leave disobeying you as long as we live. Show mercy on us by not imposing a troublesome and difficult
task on us. Make us do good deeds that please you. Make us learn your
book,your Din and the Sunnah by heart, just like you have taught us.Give us the ability to
recite it(the Quran) in a manner that pleases you. O Allah (through the quran)
enlighten our Hearts with wisdom, open the doors of understanding and liberate our hearts from darkness. Loosen our tongue, let our bodys be active and give us strength
for it. O ALLAH one can help us save you. There is Nothing worthy of worshipped except ALLAH.Glorified are You. We do not know except what you have taught us. Surely you are all-knowing,
all-wise. O My Rabb, expand for us our Bosom and ease for us our task
and remove the knot from our tongue (speech) so that they may understand our speech. O My Rabb increase us in knowledge and practice of your Din.
O Allah, fill our hearts with light(Nur) and increase the strength of our hearing, our sight and our memory and our devotion.(Therefore he called upon his Rabb: We are overcome by the Evils of this life, will you then help us.) (…say: O my Rabb! Increase us in knowledge).O my Rabb! we are needy of whatever good You may send us).O Allah. we ask of You for understanding like that of the Prophets, and the memory like that of the messengers, and those nearest to you).
O ALLAH! I thank you for all your Mercy and Protection that you have bestowed on us, and all that you have given us in these trouble times that we are facing,(Al-Hamdolillah!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!).

Oooh, we have a dua request thread. Interesting.

Bismillah,ir-Rahman,ir-Rahim.
Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, As-Salaam Alaikum!
My Name is Khalid U.Ibrahim. I am in need of your (Du'a) Prayers for ALLAH's Help and Protection.Ya ALLAH! enable Me to be Grateful for the Favors that You have bestowed on Me!Ya ALLAH clean and purify our Hearts and Souls in this Life.O Allah! I seek Protection with You from the Evil of what You have Created. O Allah, I seek Protection with You from the Evil of sins and from being in debt)(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Bestow on us (the Believing Muslims) a Home, a Home of Safety, Security and Peace in this World Life, Out of the Reach of Your Enemies and Out of the reach of my and also Grant us a Home of Safety,Security and Peace in the Life Hereafter,Out of the Reach of the Fires of Hell!.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Increase our Faith and Devotion, and to Bless us with Peace in our Hearts and Souls.(Ya ALLAH!) Please Forgive All The Believing Muslims,(Ya ALLAH!) Please grant All the Believing Muslims the Best in this world Life and the Best in Hereafter, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect us(the Believing Muslims) from own Nafs, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect All the Believing Muslims from the Evils of this world{O ALLAH No One in this World cares! No one in this world!O ALLAH No One in this world cares!} (Ya ALLAH!) OALLAH! I Beg of you for the means to do good, and to avoid evil, and Bless us to Love the poor, and I beseech you forgive us(the Believing Muslims whom Believe in You O ALLAH and the last Day) and have mercy on us. And When you subject the people of the World to trial,O ALLAH have Mercy on us! O ALLAH have Mercy on us, Protect us from being affected by it.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you, your Love and Protection,and the Love of those who Love you, and Grant us the Love of all such actions that will bring us closer to you, with our Love and Devotion to you.(Ya ALLAH!)“O ALLAH, please bring us out of this darkness of illusions and honour us with the(Nur) light of understanding and comprehension, O ALLAH open to us the doors of your mercy! and bestow upon us the treasure of your knowledge and wisdom by your mercy O the most merciful of thoes who show mercy.”(Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!"Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!)
We beseech You, O ALLAH you are the one who reminds us about doing good,And Ya ALLAH you always does good to us and commands us to do good. Send blessings on Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and the family of Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and help us to remember what the evil ones makes us forget.

In the name of ALLAH the most kind the most merciful.
Glory be to ALLAH who does not treat the citizens of His kingdom unjustly.
Glory be to ALLAH who does not let the torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind.
Glory be to the compassionate the merciful One.
O Allah, fill our hearts with knowledge,wisdom,and understanding and true englightenment. Surely you are able to do all things.
O Allah have mercy on us so that we will be able to leave disobeying you as long as we live. Show mercy on us by not imposing a troublesome and difficult
task on us. Make us do good deeds that please you. Make us learn your
book,your Din and the Sunnah by heart, just like you have taught us.Give us the ability to
recite it(the Quran) in a manner that pleases you. O Allah (through the quran)
enlighten our Hearts with wisdom, open the doors of understanding and liberate our hearts from darkness. Loosen our tongue, let our bodys be active and give us strength
for it. O ALLAH one can help us save you. There is Nothing worthy of worshipped except ALLAH.Glorified are You. We do not know except what you have taught us. Surely you are all-knowing,
all-wise. O My Rabb, expand for us our Bosom and ease for us our task
and remove the knot from our tongue (speech) so that they may understand our speech. O My Rabb increase us in knowledge and practice of your Din.
O Allah, fill our hearts with light(Nur) and increase the strength of our hearing, our sight and our memory and our devotion.(Therefore he called upon his Rabb: We are overcome by the Evils of this life, will you then help us.) (…say: O my Rabb! Increase us in knowledge).O my Rabb! we are needy of whatever good You may send us).O Allah. we ask of You for understanding like that of the Prophets, and the memory like that of the messengers, and those nearest to you).
O ALLAH! I thank you for all your Mercy and Protection that you have bestowed on us, and all that you have given us in these trouble times that we are facing,(Al-Hamdolillah!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!).

Hummus wrote:

Its only FIVE years old! lol

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Hummus wrote:

she, though, is only about 2. before that they just eat, sleep, poop and the occasional smile that enable parents to keep going.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lol Lilly!
Hey my nephew does dua! Well he very cutely raises hands up as if he's doing dua Biggrin

Looking To See wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Hummus wrote:

she, though, is only about 2. before that they just eat, sleep, poop and the occasional smile that enable parents to keep going.

Not too young. I'm actually 2.83 recurring. That's almost the next milestone - Being Three! Wink

Pages