Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

Noor wrote:
lucky u.

Sorry if it sounded heartless. Alopechia can be linked a number of things, from stress to diet. My friend started losing his hair until he went to the doctor who told him to give up alcohol. He did, and the hair grew back quickly. I'm not saying you're an alcoholic (!), but a doctor can maybe find the causeand suggest a remedy. Dua is good too.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Noor wrote:
can everyone please make dua that my hair stops falling out. i’m going bald Sad

Join the club. Go an see the doc. Yaqub is right it can be linked to stress and/or diet, sometimes even hereditary. If its really bothering you tell him/her to put you on the pill. Before you know it you will have a full head of hair Biggrin

N@Z wrote:
Noor wrote:

Join the club. Go an see the doc. Yaqub is right it can be linked to stress and/or diet, sometimes even hereditary. If its really bothering you tell him/her to put you on the pill. Before you know it you will have a full head of hair Biggrin

How do you know the effects of going on the pill? Astaghfirullah!!

Ya'qub wrote:
N@Z wrote:
Noor wrote:

Lol, I dont thnk Naz meant THAT pill....

Astaghfirullah!

tauba, tauba!

Back in BLACK

:roll:

anyway, more duas are needed. got so many assignments, they never seem to end!

1. i get my work done
2. my eeman increases, stays firm and that i die with eeman
3. good health

jazakumullahu khayr.

Can everyone make du'aa for my mother. She is really missing me, she was crying when I last called her. But since she's not Muslim you can only make du'aa that she finds peace and happiness through Islam. Jazak'Allah.

Ya'qub wrote:
N@Z wrote:
Noor wrote:

you blokes are soo stupid. The contraceptive pill can be used for many things. Some women even go on it to get rid of the spots of their face!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
N@Z wrote:
Noor wrote:

you blokes are soo stupid. The contraceptive pill can be used for many things. Some women even go on it to get rid of the spots of their face!

Thank you Naz, that was really something we wanted to know.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
N@Z wrote:
Noor wrote:

Thank you Naz, that was really something we wanted to know.

Well your lot acting like typical Asians making assumptions about me and i wanted to clear it up.

Going on the pill - bad idea coz it messes up other stuff so best not to esp not for hair loss!

Ya'qub wrote:
Can everyone make du'aa for my mother. She is really missing me, she was crying when I last called her. But since she's not Muslim you can only make du'aa that she finds peace and happiness through Islam. Jazak'Allah.

You can pray for guidance and well being, right?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Everyone pray for me, my exam results come out in a week or so.

Heres to hoping its good news.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Will do, Midnight.

Guys, in sociology, sometime soon, we're going to be talking about Islamic fundamentalism. We'll discuss domestic violence and watch a bit of that film by Theo van Gogh. I really want to deal with this in the best possible way. There's a recommended dua, for just before speeches, meetings or conferences. It's the same dua Musa (AS) made to Allah (swt) when he was told to ask the Pharaoh to release his people. Zakir Naik always makes it before his speeches. I was wondering if you lot know it? I would really appreciate it if you could post it here. Thanks.

Rabbish rah lee sud-ree wa yus-sir-lee am-ree. Wah-lul uq-da-tam-mil lee-saa-nee, yaf-qa-hoo qau-lee.

“My Lord, let my heart be open (to what is right) and make my task easy for me. Remove the impediment from my tongue so that they understand my speech.” (taha 20:26)

Naz wrote:
Well your lot acting like typical Asians making assumptions about me and i wanted to clear it up.

Well, I may not be a 'typical Asian' (because I am not from Asia), but you are most certainly a typical girl because you took my comment too seriously and didn't realise it was a joke!

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:

Well, I may not be a 'typical Asian' (because I am not from Asia), but you are most certainly a typical girl because you took my comment too seriously and didn't realise it was a joke!

Im sure we've had this discussion before. Its hard to tell what ppl mean over the tinternet for the obvious reason you cant see the expression on their face. We have sooo many lovely smiles why dont you put them to some good use or use lol when your joking. Makes life a lot simpler.

ps even though you might not be an Asian (more specifically a Pakistani) you still sound like one SOMETIMES. That isnt a compliment by the way :badgrin:

Naz wrote:
Its hard to tell what ppl mean over the tinternet for the obvious reason you cant see the expression on their face.

What the hells the tinternet?

Back in BLACK

Naz wrote:

ps even though you might not be an Asian (more specifically a Pakistani) you still sound like one SOMETIMES. That isnt a compliment by the way :badgrin:

No he doesnt! Smile

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Noor wrote:
Rabbish rah lee sud-ree wa yus-sir-lee am-ree. Wah-lul uq-da-tam-mil lee-saa-nee, yaf-qa-hoo qau-lee.

“My Lord, let my heart be open (to what is right) and make my task easy for me. Remove the impediment from my tongue so that they understand my speech.” (taha 20:26)

Thanks for that Noor, much appreciated.

Courage wrote:
Will do, Midnight.

Thanx courage.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:
Its hard to tell what ppl mean over the tinternet for the obvious reason you cant see the expression on their face.

Im guessing you not watched Peter kay (the stand up comedian from Bolton)? *disappointed look* You dont know what your missing out on.
Here are a couple of my fave episodes. Enjoy Biggrin

Garlic... Bread?!

hahaha!

can everyone please pray for me, very stressed.

Noor wrote:

Only if you don't drop out of the editorial team!

Ya'qub wrote:
Noor wrote:

Ey! Theres no conditions in prayers.

If we pray for some1, we do it without conditions.

So yes, stay or leave we shall pray for her.

Back in BLACK

Noor wrote:

Salaam

Hope everything goes well for you inshallah

jus try relaxing your mind....can go a long way to resolving your issues.

Think about whats important, what you gotta do...do dua, pray, and face things as they come.

Inshallah you will come out ok

Best of luck

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Naz wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:

Im guessing you not watched Peter kay (the stand up comedian from Bolton)? *disappointed look* You dont know what your missing out on.

I've seen peter kay live in the MEN arena.....the guy was class. to see him dancing on ice..lol. couldnt stop cracking up!

hes got a new show on channel 4 apparently?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Seraphim wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
Noor wrote:

Ey! Theres no conditions in prayers.

If we pray for some1, we do it without conditions.

So yes, stay or leave we shall pray for her.

Fine... but we can also pray that she doesn't leave. She can't stop us doing that!

Sirus wrote:
Naz wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:

I've seen peter kay live in the MEN arena.....the guy was class. to see him dancing on ice..lol. couldnt stop cracking up!

hes got a new show on channel 4 apparently?

yeah tis really funny takes the michael out of xfactor etc

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages