Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

Asalamu alaykum,

Please make du'aa that Allah swt restores my health and the health of all Muslims who are sick. My lung has collapsed (2nd time) and inshaallah I will be having another operation soon. Hopefully I should be back writing articles sooner than you know it inshaallah. Jazakum Allah khyrn.

Wasalam

Sister Jannah

UniteTheUmmah wrote:
Asalamu alaykum,

Please make du'aa that Allah swt restores my health and the health of all Muslims who are sick. My lung has collapsed (2nd time) and inshaallah I will be having another operation soon. Hopefully I should be back writing articles sooner than you know it inshaallah. Jazakum Allah khyrn.

Wasalam

Sister Jannah

Subhan'Allah!

Your faith must be really strong for Allah (swt) to test you so often. May He use this illness to bring you closer to Him.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Anon wrote:
Assalamu alaikum

Can I request a dua for a sister who is not well, shes been admitted into hospital today. She had a baby nearly 3 weeks ago and we think it may be postnatal depression.

Jazakallah

I don't know if you are still reading this Anon, but make sure your sister is taking Omega-3s. You can buy oils and tablets with Omega 3s from a chemist or superdrugs and places like that.

Omega 3 is a vitamin (essential oil actually) that is usually found in fish and some seeds. There's a strong theory that associates post-natal depression with not enough Omega 3 in the diet.

I'm also making du'a.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Ya'qub wrote:
Dawud wrote:
Salaam all,

I have a driving test tomorrow, you guys know what to do. (No, not stay the hell off the road! The other thing.)

HAHAHA!

I love you, Dawud (fisabillah, of course)!

The response goes without saying, that love says without going.
In the test of love's playing, the lover's car is never slowing
And though it drives without announcing, "From the beloved, I'm never far"
It arrives without renouncing that "I am the lover's car!"

Thankyou to all those who prayed and those who merely stood on the sidelines with manly nonchalance offering heart felt support through the medium of dramatic silence. I passed!

With flying colours? Well if my instructor had been wearing a multicoloured jumper and I'd pulled an emergency stop whilst doing 50, maybe. I'd like to thank God who created me and gave me life, ambition and the ability to succeed. I'd like to thank my parents who always believed in me (even when they didn't believe in me; that was probably just reverse psychology.) I'd like to thank you, my wondeful fans, for all your unwavering support even when the papers printred that story about the magic mushrooms (I swear I never did drugs, it was sauce-ry!) And last but not least, my wife-from-another-life James Morrison, because you, yes you, make it real for me.

And finally...

..."YO ADRIAN! I DID IT!!!"

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Congrats.

So... Plan to drive like a maniac? Is your first car gonna be a Micra?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Dawud wrote:
Anon wrote:
Assalamu alaikum

Can I request a dua for a sister who is not well, shes been admitted into hospital today. She had a baby nearly 3 weeks ago and we think it may be postnatal depression.

Jazakallah

I don't know if you are still reading this Anon, but make sure your sister is taking Omega-3s. You can buy oils and tablets with Omega 3s from a chemist or superdrugs and places like that.

Omega 3 is a vitamin (essential oil actually) that is usually found in fish and some seeds. There's a strong theory that associates post-natal depression with not enough Omega 3 in the diet.

I'm also making du'a.

Thank you everyone for your duas means a lot. Jazakallh

I will let my bro in law know about the omega 3 insha'Allah

UniteTheUmmah wrote:
Asalamu alaykum,

Wasalam

Sister Jannah

Inshallah you will make a full and speedy recovery.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Congrats Dawud!! Smile

inshallah, all will be fine for everyone else.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
Congrats.

So... Plan to drive like a maniac? Is your first car gonna be a Micra?

Thanks. I'm not even thinking of a car yet. I would never drive like a maniac, despite the burning passion.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Congrats Dawud!! Smile

Danke!

wednesday wrote:
Dawud, How many minors? Blum 3

10 (8singles and one double). The thing is, I'm an awesome driver but today when I took my pre-test lesson I was mashing up so badly! In the end I just stopped talking to my instructor and put on my Rambo face and stared bleakly at the road ahead. Despite my best attempts at having fun Wink I think the nerves got to me a bit and everything slowed down so that when I was pulling 30mph it felt like I was only doing 5 or 6 miles an hour.

May everyones problems be assualted with spiritual Cilit bang! Bang and the problem is gone!

Wow, UniteTheUmmah I pray you are feeling all better very soon and that your op goes really well.

And Dawud you are sooo funny! Mashallah Blum 3 And congratualtions on passing your test mashallah!

Dawud wrote:

And finally...

..."YO ADRIAN! I DID IT!!!"

Lol That is brilliant! Blum 3

Love it love it love it!!! A CLASSIC! Biggrin

I don't get the reference.

@ Dawud - ever considered writing a comic strip?

You wrote:
I don't get the reference.

Rocky.

Blum 3

(The second one I think...)

even then I had to look up who Adrian was. Thought it may have been his trainer, but it was his wife (Adriana).

(I am bad with names.)

Yeah same her but that is a brilliant ending, so remember it well. I couldn't remember his trainers name... looked it up - Mickey. Of course.

Salaam,

I would like to request duaas for a couple of people please,

For my aunty who I found out is ill, she has suddenly lost a lot of white blood cells and is very weak, im guessing because of that her immnune system isnt working properly either therefore she is prone to more illness.

For a friend who has been having panic attacks.

For my neighbour who has family problems.

Thank You,

May Allah (swt) keep/give you all good health and accept your every duaa. Ameen.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ameen. May everyone get better and come to a state of eternal peace.

@You, I've casually considered it but not for thought about it lately. Also, take your test.
@Imaani, thank you. And of course Rocky is a total classic! Smile
@Wednesday, a double minor is two minors for the same thing.

You wrote:
I have failed 6 times though... its just not my thing.

If at first you don't succeed - 6TIMES??? GIVE UP NOW!!!

Dawud wrote:
If at first you don't succeed - 6TIMES??? GIVE UP NOW!!!

And here I thought you would be all encouraging and stuff!

And that is far better than anything I got to with my attempts to play with the same phrase.

Assalamu-alaikum,

Can I ask if you can make dua from me. Well my exams are starting from tomorrow and this is my final year so really important (I struggled last year, so taking exams again). Can you please pray I graduate and get a good halal job insha'Allah. Jazakallah

Anon wrote:
Assalamu-alaikum,

Can I ask if you can make dua from me. Well my exams are starting from tomorrow and this is my final year so really important (I struggled last year, so taking exams again). Can you please pray I graduate and get a good halal job insha'Allah. Jazakallah

May Allah make it easy for you insha'Allah and all of us with exams.

99 wrote:
Anon wrote:
Assalamu-alaikum,

May Allah make it easy for you insha'Allah and all of us with exams.

Jazakallah, I got two more left they're both next week. I should be okay insha'Allah. Duas are powerful! so please remember me in your duas. Thanks

Had a look at my exam timetable, this is what I saw:

Tuesday: HFA (should be okay)
Wednesday: Business (Gonna need some work)
Thursday: Dynamics (Uh oh)
Friday: Design (Oh God.)

So major du'as required. Its bad enough to have four exams back to back but the dynamics and Design are gonna be killers.

For all of you with exams at the moment, I pray you all work hard, don't stress, and get the grades you want. Ameen.

Ya'qub wrote:
Does anyone else think that a product like this is... err... wrong?

Surely du'aa has to be from the heart, not from a machine you plug into a car cigarette lighter?

I'm not sure about it being wrong, but I don't really get the point of it :?

In the info it says it only says the very short travel dua which takes a few seconds to read... by the time you've plugged that in, you'll probably have already said it.

If it's to act as a reminder then wouldn't a 20p sticker with the actual dua on it be much much better?

It just seems like a waste of money to me.

Dawud wrote:
Had a look at my exam timetable, this is what I saw:

Tuesday: HFA (should be okay)
Wednesday: Business (Gonna need some work)
Thursday: Dynamics (Uh oh)
Friday: Design (Oh God.)

So major du'as required. Its bad enough to have four exams back to back but the dynamics and Design are gonna be killers.

I know how you feel! I had thermodynamics like a week ago. Well insha'Allah you will do well bro, may Allah make it easy for you.

May last one tomorrow, please make dua too insha'Allah. Jazakallah

DUA BEFORE STUDYING

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa O Allah! Make useful for me what You
'allamtanii wa'allimnii taught me and teach me knowledge
maa yanfa' unii. that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as'aluka O Allah! I ask You for the understanding
fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal of the prophets and the memory of the
mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. messengers, and those nearest to You.
Allahumma ijal leesanee O Allah! Make my tongue full of
'amiran bi thikrika wa Your remembrance, and my heart
withqalbi bi khashyatika. consciousness of You.

Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish,
qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu and You are my Availer and
wa na'mal wakeel. Protector and the best of aid.

DUA AFTER STUDYING

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka O Allah! I entrust You with what I
ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. have read and I have studied.
Faradduhu 'allaya inda (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when
hagati elayhi. I am in need of it.
Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish,
qadeer wa anta hasbeeya and You are my Availer and
wa na'mal wakeel. Protector and the best of aid.

DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT

Allahumma la sahla illama O Allah! Nothing is easy except what
ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj You have made easy. If You wish, You
'alu al hazana etha shi'ta sahla can make the difficult easy.

As-salaamu alaikum

Can I request if you can please dua for me as my results will be out this week, it is my final year so I will be graduating insha'Allah (hopefully insha'Allah with a good grade). Please remember me in your duas. May Allah make it easy for all of us in the same position, ameen.

salam alkum my name is najiba dear brothers and sisters everytime i pray i make
dua that all my brothers and sisters of islam duas are accepted please make dua for
me that i find a job i can do and keep and that i gain work experience and that i make more than enough money for school and that i get A+ grades in all my classes and graduate with honours and that i get my car licence my g1 and g2 and and that i be a successful driver so that i can support my mom and myself because i have many hardships and problems in my life please make dua jazakallah

salam alkum please everyone make dua my pimples go away it would be a miracle for
me to have clear skin. please make dua for me thank you

salam alkum please pray i become independent succeful and beautiful thanku

I make duaa that all ur duaas are accepted.

Pages