Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim                                                                                                                                      "Our Lord!

Rescue us from this town,

Whose people are oppressors;

And raise for us from Thee

One who will protect;

And raise for us from Thee

One who will help!"      Bismillah,ir-Rahman,ir-Rahim.

Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu

Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

”I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah

who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.”

“O Allah, Shower Your Peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious”.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, As-Salaam Alaikum!

My Name is Khalid U.Ibrahim. I am in need of your (Du’a) Prayers for ALLAH’s Help and Protection.Ya ALLAH! enable Me to be Grateful for the Favors that You have bestowed on Me!Ya ALLAH clean and purify our Hearts and Souls in this Life.O Allah! I seek Protection with You from the Evil of what You have Created. O Allah, I seek Protection with You from the Evil of sins and from being in debt)(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Bestow on us (the Believing Muslims) a Home, a Home of Safety, Security and Peace in this World Life, Out of the Reach of Your Enemies and Out of the reach of my and also Grant us a Home of Safety,Security and Peace in the Life Hereafter,Out of the Reach of the Fires of Hell!.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you to Increase our Faith and Devotion, and to Bless us with Peace in our Hearts and Souls.(Ya ALLAH!) Please Forgive All The Believing Muslims,(Ya ALLAH!) Please grant All the Believing Muslims the Best in this world Life and the Best in Hereafter, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect us(the Believing Muslims) from own Nafs, and(Ya ALLAH!) Please Protect All the Believing Muslims from the Evils of this world{O ALLAH No One in this World cares! No one in this world!O ALLAH No One in this world cares!} (Ya ALLAH!) OALLAH! I Beg of you for the means to do good, and to avoid evil, and Bless us to Love the poor, and I beseech you forgive us(the Believing Muslims whom Believe in You O ALLAH and the last Day) and have mercy on us. And When you subject the people of the World to trial,O ALLAH have Mercy on us! O ALLAH have Mercy on us, Protect us from being affected by it.(Ya ALLAH!) O ALLAH! I Beg of you, your Love and Protection,and the Love of those who Love you, and Grant us the Love of all such actions that will bring us closer to you, with our Love and Devotion to you.(Ya ALLAH!)“O ALLAH, please bring us out of this darkness of illusions and honour us with the(Nur) light of understanding and comprehension, O ALLAH open to us the doors of your mercy! and bestow upon us the treasure of your knowledge and wisdom by your mercy O the most merciful of thoes who show mercy.”(Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!”Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!)

We beseech You, O ALLAH you are the one who reminds us about doing good,And Ya ALLAH you always does good to us and commands us to do good. Send blessings on Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and the family of Muhammed Rasulallah(Sallallahu Alaihi was sallam) and help us to remember what the evil ones makes us forget.

In the name of ALLAH the most kind the most merciful.

Glory be to ALLAH who does not treat the citizens of His kingdom unjustly.

Glory be to ALLAH who does not let the torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind.

Glory be to the compassionate the merciful One.

O Allah, fill our hearts with knowledge,wisdom,and understanding and true englightenment. Surely you are able to do all things.

O Allah have mercy on us so that we will be able to leave disobeying you as long as we live. Show mercy on us by not imposing a troublesome and difficult

task on us. Make us do good deeds that please you. Make us learn your

book,your Din and the Sunnah by heart, just like you have taught us.Give us the ability to

recite it(the Quran) in a manner that pleases you. O Allah (through the quran)

enlighten our Hearts with wisdom, open the doors of understanding and liberate our hearts from darkness. Loosen our tongue, let our bodys be active and give us strength

for it. O ALLAH one can help us save you. There is Nothing worthy of worshipped except ALLAH.Glorified are You. We do not know except what you have taught us. Surely you are all-knowing,

all-wise. O My Rabb, expand for us our Bosom and ease for us our task

and remove the knot from our tongue (speech) so that they may understand our speech. O My Rabb increase us in knowledge and practice of your Din.

O Allah, fill our hearts with light(Nur) and increase the strength of our hearing, our sight and our memory and our devotion.(Therefore he called upon his Rabb: We are overcome by the Evils of this life, will you then help us.) (…say: O my Rabb! Increase us in knowledge).O my Rabb! we are needy of whatever good You may send us).O Allah. we ask of You for understanding like that of the Prophets, and the memory like that of the messengers, and those nearest to you).

O ALLAH! I thank you for all your Mercy and Protection that you have bestowed on us, and all that you have given us in these trouble times that we are facing,(Al-Hamdolillah!Ya -Ar hamar Rahemeen!Ya -Ar hamar Raheme

Pages