Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

@ Bliss, Noor and anyone else going for Umrah - since you are going to an arab country, make sure you brush up on your language skills. Urdu is essential if you ever need to communicate.

Even the arabs speak it.

This is less noticeable in Madinah where there is a large turkish influence, but Urdu is pretty much the second language of the land.

If you ignore the grand mosque, Makkah is like a hotter, cleaner Lahore.

And do dua. For us all. No idea what.

(Visiting the Haram in Makkah, I am sure I was thinking along the lines of "I will NOT pray that United win the Champions League. Nor will I pray that there is a second season of Firefly. What else do I want? not idea. Allah knows best.")

I have heard in a speech years ago that one of the best dua's that a person can do is to read durood sharif and send salutations upon the Prophet (saw).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Noor and bliss make dua that i get good gcse results because if i do i get to go on umrah! so it will be much appreciated if you can do dua. jazakallakhair may allah bless you with more pilgrimages to the blessed cities,ameen,thum'ameen.

A very good friend of mine has just passed away from a heart attack. He was very young, and it was completely unexpected and out of the blue. He was in the Philippines visiting his family, so Alhamdulillah they spent some time with him. Please make du'aa that he is given Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Inshallah he will get the best in the next world. May allah (swt) grant his family patience.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ameen, thu'ameen
kalu inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Dua request:
my dad is ill please make dua that he has a full recovery please jazakallakhairan.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Salam,

My best mates father was diagnosed with a brain tumour yesterday; inshallah the operation will take place today. Please make dua that the operation is a success and he gets better and that the family have the sabar to get through this very difficult time.

W/salaam

Aameen

dua request: My auntie is very poorly in hospital. can you all please make dua for her, and hope that she gets better and is inshalla home very soon.

can everyone please, please make dua for my eyesight. i'm getting really worried, i spend way too much time on the comp and my eyes are getting really, really bad. this stupid course doesn't help either, 99% of the work involves using the comp! so please make dua! jazakumullahu khayr!

May ALLAH(swt)give a cure to your eye problems, ameen, thum'ameen.

Aameen and aameen.

@Noor - what type of monitor do you have? A properly configured (good quality) LCD monitor does not cause eye strain.

What make/size? Does it hurt your eyes? If so, turn the brightness down.

If it still does not help, get a new one with a 24 bit display (most are 8 bit) that displays 16.7 million colours (Some are advertised as 16 million, or 16.2 million, but neither of these is really anywhere near - they use a technique called dithering to "fool" your eyes into seeing more colours.)

Noor wrote:
can everyone please, please make dua for my eyesight. i'm getting really worried, i spend way too much time on the comp and my eyes are getting really, really bad. this stupid course doesn't help either, 99% of the work involves using the comp! so please make dua! jazakumullahu khayr!

inshallah will do.. plz do the same duaa for me.. contacts bug me now

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

i've just had an eye test!

i wear my specs all the time, cant see a thing without them! i wouldn't be able to to what is on the screen without them, unless my face is like 30cm away from the monitor!!

i need to reduce my time spent on the comp and i need to start eating carrots!

xSmurfy786x wrote:
Noor wrote:

inshallah will do.. plz do the same duaa for me.. contacts bug me now

same here, they propa annoy me. as soon as i get home i pull them out and put on my specs.

I love contacts, i dislike glasses.

Salaam!

Jummah Mubarak to everyone. hope you all had a good easter and a better Rabbi ul Awwal (",)

Need your duas people (always do, but im a big believer in them!)

The job im going for has called me down to london for the final stage of recruitment....getting closer to it now inshallah. Hoping to get it, would have to move to london....but wont be a prob inshallah - can join the rest of the man united fans in london lol.

remember me in ur prayers folks

Jazakallah Khair

Wsalaam

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Need your duas big time ppl.

Can you pray i stay awake. Got a job interview today but dont wanna go coz im soo tired. I want my bed Cray 2 Cray 2

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:

Can you pray i stay awake. Got a job interview today but dont wanna go coz im soo tired. I want my bed Cray 2 Cray 2

How did the interview go in the end?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz wrote:

How did the interview go in the end?

Very good but im not gonna get it coz me going back to uni in sept is a problem (theyr looking for someone who can commit full time)

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

today at zhikr a couple got married and a sister took the shahadah. and a dear friend of mine is off to madinah munawara tomorrow! please remember them in your duas.

Noor wrote:
today at zhikr a couple got married and a sister took the shahadah. and a dear friend of mine is off to madinah munawara tomorrow! please remember them in your duas.

wow... alot happens at your zhikr. What do they put in the water over there?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Noor wrote:

wow... alot happens at your zhikr. What do they put in the water over there?

Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

they recite surah al fatihah over it!

sunday zhikr is the best!!! and the hadrah is just WOW!!!

...salawatul alayk, ya sayyidi Ya Muhammad, Ya Muhammad, Ya Muhammad *shouts* Ya Muhammad! salawatul alayk!

haq!

Noor wrote:
they recite surah al fatihah over it!

sunday zhikr is the best!!! and the hadrah is just WOW!!!

...salawatul alayk, ya sayyidi Ya Muhammad, Ya Muhammad, Ya Muhammad *shouts* Ya Muhammad! salawatul alayk!

haq!

Wink Noor your behaviour 2dy!

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Seraphim wrote:
Noor wrote:

wow... alot happens at your zhikr.

allhamdulillah Biggrin

Pages