Dua Request thread

392 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Bliss" wrote:
Seriously guys can you all make du'a that I don't get ragged any further by my teacher. Ran into a spot of trouble last week, and know I'm recovering from the consequences

On a side not please also make du’a that my reference doesn’t get affected in any way and that I get a place at Uni.

Jazakallah

Inshallah I will make Du'a for all requests

don't worry about the reference; teachers would never ever give a bad reference to anybody. even if you kinda ran over his dog!

(replace the word 'kinda' with 'repeatedly' and the word 'dog' with 'son').

Don't just do something! Stand there.

No matter how many times i tell people they never listen.

When your teacher gives out a reference they're obligated to make out a positive reference. They cant really be negative.

Back in BLACK

"Sirus" wrote:

marriage beckons...

Dont say that.

I had this dream that on my wedding day .... I did a runner. lol. Now whenever i think about marriage, I just get this urge to run away. :oops:

Which was unexpected... even for me.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

marriage beckons...

Dont say that.

I had this dream that on my wedding day .... I did a runner. lol. Now whenever i think about marriage, I just get this urge to run away. :oops:

Which was unexpected... even for me.

Lol

"lil Funzi" wrote:
Triple award science and some clowns at aqa decided to give us book which have useless information, so i invested in a cgp book which gives me a bit too much information.

theres no such thing as triple award. If you get a grade each for biology, chemistry and physics then its called single award. Those of you that think im killin the thread dont worry i have nothing more to say on this.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

@naz, yes there is a triple award! you get 3 GCSEs cz you take physics, biology and chemistry individually! its new!

Yeah they offered it back when i was in school but we call it single award.

"Noor" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
dua request: i've just found out that one of my sisters work colleagues has brain tumor. can you all please make dua for him, they're going to operate on him on monday.

the brother has 3 kids and the oldest being 11. the op is tomorrow so please, please keep him in your duas! (make the dua now before you forget!)

wt happened with the bros op?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

dunno yet, fighted with the big cow so i haven't asked her.

"Naz" wrote:
Yeah they offered it back when i was in school but we call it single award.

No no no naz it is called triple award science, single award would be just one award for science triple is three indovidual ones and on my gcse option sheet it said triple award science.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Snoopz" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
dua request: i've just found out that one of my sisters work colleagues has brain tumor. can you all please make dua for him, they're going to operate on him on monday.

the brother has 3 kids and the oldest being 11. the op is tomorrow so please, please keep him in your duas! (make the dua now before you forget!)

wt happened with the bros op?

allhamdulillah they removed the tumour, he had a seizure after cz his brain swelled up but he's slowly coming round now. keep him in your duas.

I-m so happy thats good to hear

please do dua for me..........feelin crap as it is, and got one of them looooooooooooooooooong days at work again and done my shoulder in again :x

p.s. keep thsi thread in your duas!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

A friend who I work(ed) with has passed away today. Do dua for him and his family. forgiveness of any sins, granting of paradise and patience for the family.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May Allah swt forgive him for any sins he may have committed, may Allah swt save him from the clutches of munkar and nakeer and from the azab of the grave, may Allah swt raise his rank, may Allah swt raise him up with the saliheen and may Allah give sabr to his family. Ameen

(Surah al-Fatiha)

Kalu Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.
Ameen thum' ameen

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Guys, its friday and its jummah - always a good time to mention these requests in your duas!

there are several (i think 6) times when duas are always accepted, special times a person can make dua.....one being in the short 20 second gap inbetween the khutba at jummah prayer

Dua request : A lady who's going thru some horrible torture from her husband needs our duas people!

Jazakallah Khair

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

A muslim girl aged 22 Sobia Wali passed away a week 2day please pray that her sins are forgiven and she is granted heaven

"Sirus" wrote:
Guys, its friday and its jummah - always a good time to mention these requests in your duas!

there are several (i think 6) times when duas are always accepted, special times a person can make dua.....one being in the short 20 second gap inbetween the khutba at jummah prayer

Dua request : A lady who's going thru some horrible torture from her husband needs our duas people!

Jazakallah Khair

After the Azhaan for every prayer actually, but yeah, jumuah was mentioned specifically too.

Dua Request: My mates dad just passed away, their the only off spring of their family, and they're only 17yrs old, Pls make dua that their mom and them find peace and May Allah bless them with a prosperous life and may their dad get a place in Jannah, Ameen.

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Dua request: gcse's this year please do dua for me.

and me!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Are you allowed to pray for non Muslims or is it haraam?

Why would it be haraam? We should always pray for their guidance.

I dont know just thought it might be with them being an atheist.

Its not for guidance though. This person going through a difficult time at the mo.

"Naz" wrote:
I dont know just thought it might be with them being an atheist.

the more reason to pray for them! yes you can pray for their health, state etc.

the dad of my uncle's friend past away today. please pray for his soul. may Allah swt grant him jannah, forgive him for any sins he may have committed, illuminate his grave with noor and save him from the azab of the qabr. ameen

(surah al-Fatiha)

"Angel" wrote:
A muslim girl aged 22 Sobia Wali passed away a week 2day please pray that her sins are forgiven and she is granted heaven

"Noor" wrote:
the dad of my uncle's friend past away today.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The Prophet (SAW) prayed for all his Ummah, non-believers too

if the person is still alive, you never know - they may see the truth soon, and doing dua for thier problems to be aleviated isnt a bad thing.

Dua request: todays 12 hour shift goes easy for me Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Guys really need your duas today.....my mother really aint well
:?
if there was one dua i could ask from anyone, it would be for her health

Jazakallah folks

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Guys really need your duas today.....my mother really aint well
:?
if there was one dua i could ask from anyone, it would be for her health

Jazakallah folks

If she's ill then angels are sorrounding her mashAllah. Also, Allah (swt) answers the dua of a sick person. So can you ask her to make dua for all of us, insha'Allah?

Inshallah will do

but please make dua for her, cant say how much it would mean to me...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Inshallah will do

but please make dua for her, cant say how much it would mean to me...

R'fuah sh'leimah to your mother. I'll recite a prayer.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Pages