NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

On what?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the ending to the latest episode of Prison Break was awesome. totally amazing the way everyone was in a new situation and the story unravelled.

didnt realise til later that it was the season finale

now its probably another year til the next episode Sad

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Hold the phone!
It cant be the last episode of prison Break, were only up to episode 13. The story has just finally begun they cant just end it.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo Sad

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

There was a writers strike between November and a couple of weeks ago.

WGA writers strike = no one writes = everything changes.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Noorrii i have .. only once thou.. i just fell asleep, nothing happened lol

the contact lens cant get 2 the back any way, if u do fall asleep, it will either stay in its place, or end up at the top of ur eyelash.. lol.. Biggrin ask me im a contact lens expert been wearing them 4 two years now
x

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Talking to yaqub

Man is by stronger than woman, yet only she can bear a child. does that seem right to you?

Back in BLACK

Men might be stronger but women have a greater pain threshold.

When women have a cold or flu they just get on with things, while men stay in bed whining all day.

I should know, I'm the biggest whiner.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Well not everyone is a whiner bro.

Some of us are butch.

Back in BLACK

Depends on the type of contact lens you have. If they are day and night then its ok to sleep in them (but shouldnt sleep in them every night coz your eyes need rest).If they are just the day ones and you forget to take them out at night then no biggy (your eyes will just feel really dry in the morning and look red). If you sleep in them for days/weeks your eyes become really dry and they can actually stick to your eye balls. In that case your gonna need a pair of tweezers to pull them off.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

re: contact lenses.

My friend had daily disposable ones and kept forgetting to take them out at night. Eventually the optician told him he was SERIOUSLY damaging his eyes. Once or twice is OK, but don't let it become a habit.

I don't know why people have contact lenses anyway (apart from for doing sport). I have yet to see a face that isn't improved by glasses, it makes people look distinguished and intelligent. Glasses for a face are like a frame for a painting. Be grateful that Allah (swt) has created humans with the ability to make complicated optics that improve our vision; when you think about it, the skill of making glasses (and contacts for that matter) is pretty amazing, especially in the days before complex machinery existed.

i've gone to sleep in them loads of times, i wear the daily ones. glasses just don't suit me, spent hours trying on different frames but non suited my face and specs make me look much more older, and with the hijab it can be a hassle.

i used to wear contacts all the time - but recently i got eye infecxtion sumhow - so the optician said i HAD to wear glasses for atleast 4 weeks until it calmed down - so i spent like 2 hours picking a frame - in the end i stuck to these really nice rimless ones and now i wear glasses whenever i feel like it and contacts whenever i can be bothered 2 wear them lol..

butt u cant let contacts get in touch with water - therefore - swimming - dont EVER swim in your contact lenses.. lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Your Lord is the Rich One; possessor of all mercy. If He wills, He can remove you, and substitute whomever He wills in your place, just as He produced you from the progeny of other people. 6:133

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

I HATE big band, Rat Pack and anything affiliated with them

Sorry to rain on your parade!

Blum 3

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

did everyone feel that earthquake? it rocked the whole house!

A bizarre moment just now as the house rumbled for quite a few seconds. Anyone else feel a relatively big tremor?

lol Noor, just read that.

It was a 4.7 quake smack bang in the middle of the country. 4.7 is just enough to disturb sleep for a few moments, cause things to rattle slightly and give very mild structural damage to some buildings, but nothing at all serious.

Reuters[/url]"][b]Quake shakes Britain, no casualties reported[/b]

An earthquake with a magnitude of 4.7 shook parts of Britain on Wednesday but there were no immediate reports of casualties or damage, officials said.

The quake's epicentre was 205 km (127 miles) north of London and it struck at 12:56 a.m., the U.S. Geological Survey said on its Web site.

"We have no reports of injuries," said a police spokesman in London.

Many people reported being woken up by the quake and the tremors could be felt in high-rise buildings in London.

I thought my bloody roof was going to fall through! bed was still vibrating after the shake. was shit**g it at the time but know pretty excited for some bizzare reason!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

It was no big deal.

A moderate earthquake... just how i like them. I hate extremes.

Last time it happened a couple of years ago i didnt feel a thing (I was on a bus at the time) but im quite happy i felt this one... even if it did wake me up.

Back in BLACK

Bliss, why did you write a swear word and then blank out the 'ing' at the end?

"Ya'qub" wrote:

lol, she astrixed out the wrong bit.

Must be too early in the morning for her.

Back in BLACK

Earthquake reached London?

I didn't feel anything, not fair!

Ya'qub wrote:

Quote:
lol, she astrixed out the wrong bit.

Seraphim wrote:
Quote:
Must be too early in the morning for her.

too right it was early!

my voice is going!!!!arrrrrrrrr

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Pages

Topic locked