NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is it available online?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Is it available online?

not unless they've made a scary movie spoof version

Back in BLACK

I know there standards are dropping but there movies arent that rubbish.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Er guys... :shock:

I'd like to see you try. But that takes guts Biggrin

lol, no seraph is right, im a cleaner and i work the lighting lol, its my friends show Smile

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Imaani" wrote:

I'd like to see you try.

Hey i would be pretty good.

I don't believe you... :?

"Imaani" wrote:
You mean sig?

yep i meant sig.. oops hehe

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Imaani" wrote:
I don't believe you... :?

lol.. it does work well both ways dont it hehe

why dont u believe me lol?
i didnt mention that the show on Sunday was gonna be my show lol, i just said theres gonna be A show lol.. their all my mates lol.. none of them is me Smile

Both of the topics on the show were good, but coz it's only half hour long what about just focusing on one topic instead, that might give you the chance to go deeper into that one topic?

But seriously well done, I don't think I could do it. What topic(s) are you thinking of covering on the next show?

"Imaani" wrote:
Both of the topics on the show were good, but coz it's only half hour long what about just focusing on one topic instead, that might give you the chance to go deeper into that one topic?

But seriously well done, I don't think I could do it. What topic(s) are you thinking of covering on the next show?

which show did you watch? both topics? wasnt it only just good company?

I saw the one on Sunday. It was good company and ways to strengthen your imaan wasn't it?

"Imaani" wrote:
I saw the one on Sunday. It was good company and ways to strengthen your imaan wasn't it?

yeh i think they were talking about good company and then kinda linked it into streghtenign your imaan.

i think the next few are on jealousy and backbiting, but not sure.. apparently the producer wants them 2 do two topics.. but again i dont know, im not part of the show lol, i just happen to know the girls that do it lol Smile

the show was a repeat. your new ones haven't been aired yet.

hmmm.. yeh, the old showw has been shown on air 9 times now..

Noorie says you're the presenter.

Is she lying? Again. Smile

"Imaani" wrote:

Damn that noorie....

When will the lies end.

WHEN??????

Back in BLACK

"Imaani" wrote:

lol.. who? me? lol

noorie hasnt seen me lol

slander! astagfirullah! lying again? where have i ever lied?

smurfy was the lil girl in the maroon jilbab! wait, wait, are you talking about the naat show or the youth on the move?

and smurfy darling, stop lying! tutut

I don't believe that.

But if you say so. Biggrin

smurfy you cheeky little girl

"Noor" wrote:

Biggrin

Just trying to annoy you! Lol

lol.. i think we should stop talking about this show
its causing everyone to be silly

"Noor" wrote:

smurfy was the lil girl in the maroon jilbab! wait, wait, are you talking about the naat show or the youth on the move?

and smurfy darling, stop lying! tutut

lol, young voices actually hehe
lol, me? lying? lol

"Angel" wrote:
smurfy you cheeky little girl

lol? mee? :shock: hehe Smile

Hey guys, seriously....

This is the 'No Topic' thread. You guys are clearly talking about something.

Anyway, moving on: Tonight is a lunar eclipse about 3am insha'Allah. Visible all throughout the Northern Hemisphere I believe.

There is a sunnah prayer for this occasion, best in the mosque, insha'Allah.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

has anyone ever gone to sleep with their contacts in?

@admin: why is this site so slow?

Been that way for a couple of weeks for me. No idea why.

It's useless, but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I love that song!

Can you give me more information?

Pages

Topic locked