NO TOPIC

Well This is the new No Topic Topic. Blum 3

For those who do not know, this place is to talk about nothing. Nada. Zilch. And everything else which according to you does not deserve it's own topic.

The other one was getting a bit long, and was just full of bickering now.

So we have a new start.

The bickering in the Old no topic should not be carried over to here.

EDIT - go to [url=/node/1781]NO TOPIC[/url] the Third.

Long live the new no topic thread!

No Topic is dead!

Long Live No Topic!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hey I forgot to mention, Khatami is coming to my school and I might have a chance to see him [i]tomorrow[/i] are there any shias on the forum?

Anybody know anything about this guy? He's the former Iranian President, so naturally I don't like him already but it should be interesting... made some major headlines.

You not from the UK?

I'm from a lot of places. Charleston South Carolina is kind of home base, I go to school in Boston.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
You not from the UK?

Lol Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol Lol

See if you cna ask him anythoing interesting. You never lnow, You may become our foreign correspondent! (afterall anyone we can get infront of the camera immediately becomes out media spokesperson! (Zahid, the one that was doing it last year has been having family issues. Everyone pray that members of his family return to good health.))

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Odysseus" wrote:
I'm from a lot of places. Charleston South Carolina is kind of home base, I go to school in Boston.

was u born muslim

:?

"Kadijah" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

was u born muslim

He is christian.

"Admin" wrote:
"Kadijah" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

was u born muslim

He is christian.

extremely christian.

"Odysseus" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"Kadijah" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

was u born muslim

He is christian.

extremely christian.

Smile nice to here someone devoted to their religion.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"geniesis" wrote:
Smile nice to here somone devoted to their religion.

lol were going extinct pretty fast

Has any1 here seen Shaadi Show on Raj tv?

Its so funny, cracks me up!

lol what is Raj tv?

The bigger you are, the harder you fall.

But declining religiosity I think is a symptom of the developed world. In my understanding in Latin AMerica and parts of Africa Christianity is still spreading like wildfire, and people are actually steadfast to it.

Raj TV?

I would assume that ios one of the 50 or so asian channels that have popped up on Satellite TV within the last year?

"Odysseus" wrote:
lol what is Raj tv?

its a channel on sky thats shows asian weddings fims for free if u ask me an hour of free entertainnment Lol they are well funny

"Admin" wrote:
Raj TV?

I would assume that ios one of the 50 or so asian channels that have popped up on Satellite TV within the last year?

Yup.

Channel 187 on Sky, if your having a down day, switch the channel on at 9 in the evening. Im certain it will cheer you up.

LOL

"Admin" wrote:
The bigger you are, the harder you fall.

But declining religiosity I think is a symptom of the developed world. In my understanding in Latin AMerica and parts of Africa Christianity is still spreading like wildfire, and people are actually steadfast to it.

Yea... my wife kind of scares me how religious she is.

She informed me the other day that catholics during the lenten and advent fasts also practice abstinence.

Advent and Lent are fourty days.

That's 80 days admin.

80 days.

im going to kill myself

Biggrin

I got an A in RE, but i've forgotten all that stuff now.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

dont rub it in when i did my RE i only gt a b

"geniesis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

dont rub it in when i did my RE i only gt a b

Haha!

Well you've only got yourself to blame! You should have payed more attention in class!

"Odysseus" wrote:
Long live the new no topic thread!

To use Bush's phrase:

Let's not forget who started this shit.

My question wasn't answered on the last No Topic thread.

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
people call you bid'ati's?

Who are these "people"?

"Beast" wrote:

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

Who are these "people"?

apparently some peopel think its bi dah to celebrate teh prophet saw birthday thatst way tehy call us bid'ati's

yeh its so wrong isnt it to celebrate and be happy teh day the king of teh universe teh saviour to mankind and the mercy of all the worlds
was born.

Let's no go here either.

I know exactly what will happen. So does everyone else who has been here for some time.

It will degenrate into a slagging match.

All I want is an answer to a question.

You know I won't get into a slagging match.

"Beast" wrote:

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

Who are these "people"?

I'm sorry I do not know the names of the majority of the population,

you are the minority.

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

Who are these "people"?

I'm sorry I do not know the names of the majority of the population,

you are the minority.

Which "majority" of which "population" are you talking about?

And who or what are you refering to when you say "you"? EG "you are the minority."

Pages

Topic locked