NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thats a little odd...

"Odysseus" wrote:
But there are many moderate clerics... Hamza Yusuf for instance, he's the man. But his followers dont call themselves "Zaytunans" and he doesnt have a cadre of bizarre individuals criminalizing everything he does...

Is there any other quality to Qadri other than his moderateness that attracts people?

humza yusuf does have a massive fan club

u just happen to associate urself with a forum that respects TQ more so

in this forum-u will note that the TQ followers would never ever put fatwa's of kufr/kafir mushriqs etc on others as this is not what their moderte teacher preaches

its only the haters who slander and insult world-reknowed scholars and their followers

and BEAST u never fail to impress me Biggrin

His pacifying teachings are defaming in my ears, He also says Musharraf did the right thing by allowing forces to attack Afghanistan.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

in this forum-u will note that the TQ followers would never ever put fatwa's of kufr/kafir mushriqs etc on others as this is not what their [b]moderte [/b]teacher preaches

You're kidding right? [b]EDIT[/b]

Moderate teachings? Oh you must mean water downed version of Islam.

[b]EDIT: Maintain some decorum -------------- Modnster [/b]

i feel sick at this mud slinging. cant we just accept we all have different views

theres good and bad in all and in the end we have to go to our graves alone

the ahle sunna wal jammat are supposed to be brothers and sisters.

i always believed that my beliefs were my own i object strongly to people abusing them

abuse will only create abuse

the deobandi/brelvi thread is good if parites stated their views objectively and without criticising each other in such a sloppy fashion

if people have real concerns then highlight them in the proper manner

Sorry to say but his Excellency exceeds himself in pacifying his group, since when did Islam separated politics and religion?

Are Min Haj eradicating poverty in Chechnya? Are they even in Chechnya? I refuse to accept your teachings when his Excellency doesn’t get involved in politics, and the only involvement he has is praising Musharraf.

In YOUR Opinion Shazan.

You see he has studied quite alot. More than I and you have I would say iut is fair to say.

That is not to say he is infallible, but to say generalisations are generally wrong.

(btw, he has participated in politics. Both pro and anti Musharraf. You see he discussed the policy not the personality, and decided wether he was pro or anti there).

If you think he has watered anything down, go into specifics, or hold your tongue. Afterall if you lash out it is me who has to hold the peace, not you.

And the thing about chechnya is that not everyone is everywhere. Some groups are more focussed on one location than another. And no creation is omnipresent.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

We had a Mehfil yesterday @ mosque and i did a naat for the first time infront of every1, was propa nervous, but allahmdulliah all went well!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
We had a Mehfil yesterday @ mosque and i did a naat for the first time infront of every1, was propa nervous, but allahmdulliah all went well!

MashAllah! Weldun sis! i havnt still pluckd up the courage to go up and read a naat infront of every1, i go all shy and my face starts burning and goes bright RED!

It’s interesting and worrying, how hostile and critical people in their extreme hate of certain scholars in Islam become…

We’re only human; naturally we will all attach ourselves different scholars.

It is sad that we do not respect the teachers of Islam, be they brewli/wahabi or whatever….NONE of us here are scholars and most of us here do not even deserve to call ourselves “students of Islam”.

NONE of us here have sacrificed all of our life, time, family and wealth in the service of the deen…which is something that many of the scholars of this time have done.

Yet, still we think that we have an authority to dismiss certain scholars based on our limited knowledge, understanding and life experience….we’d all benefit from a lesson in humility.

And regarding Sheikh Tahir ul Qadri; he has received ijazas (licenses to teach and transmit) from…:

•Shaykh al-Muhaddith al-Musnid Dr Fariduddin al-Qadri (Jhang);
•Shaykh as-Sayyid Tahir ‘Ala’uddin al-Qadri al-Gilani al-Baghdadi (Baghdad and Quetta);
•Shaykh as-Sayyid `Abdul Mannan al-Jilani (who lived for 160 years, Medina);
•Shaykh as- Sayyid Muhammad `Alawi al-Maliki al-Makki (Mecca);
•Shaykh Husayn Ahmad `Usayran (Beirut) – direct student of Shaykh Yusuf bin Ismaeel Nabhani (Damascus);
•Shaykh Ziya’uddin al Madani (Medina), and many others.

And the prominent scholars have taken ijaza from HIM, are…

•Mufti al-Azam Shaykh `Abdur Razzaq as-Sa’di (Head mufti of Baghdad);
•Shaykh Asad Muhammad ibn Sa’id as-Sagharji (author of the famous work "al Fiqh al Hanafi wa Adillatuhu") (Damascus) and many others.
•Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad (Lecturer of Islamic studies at Cambridge university, UK)
•Shaykh Abdal Aziz Fredricks (Scholar from Glasgow).

If anyone firmly believes that they are right and Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri and ALL the scholars stated above are deviant, misguided, brewli’s – whatever. Then you are entitled to your opinion.

However, would it be asking for too much to refrain from insulting and abusing Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri and the scholars mentioned above, so that you don’t end up upsetting and firing up those who have extreme emotional attachments to their teachers.

"Angel" wrote:

Lastly, I am sick and tired of this slandering of great personalities, I will from now on stay away from this forum and only come when need ie. to chek the lastest info on the magazine. Such discussions are pointless and those people who are ignorant will continue talking rubbish. May Allah (swt) lead these people to the guidance and give them manners when referring to Scholars.

I’m sure the last thing we want is to indirectly/directly be responsible for upsetting others and causing them to leave because of you.

Being considerate of other people's feelings and not upsetting others is the BASICS of Islam.

Salaams,

Noor, what happened to your pic...the one u used as your avatar, the one of your beloved Shaykh?

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

Noor, what happened to your pic...the one u used as your avatar, the one of your beloved Shaykh?

Walykumsalaam

To tell you the truth, i dont think you guyz are worthy of seeing his Huzoor Shaykh ul Islams blessed face.

Qibla Huzoor shouldnt be slander the way he has been on this forum, he hasnt done ANYTHING to any1 here and therefore i dont think it will be fair on my beloved qaid to have his picture up.

U know this is really funny. If people are criticising Prof Tahir ul Qadri beliefs then they are also criticising all those scholers in that great list. May i add there are some big big scholers on that list provided.

Its interesting to note that Prof Tahir Ul Qadri doesnt get into this sectarianism that organisation get into no wonder all the big scholers around the world adore him

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

What happened to you answering my questions. Don't you want to help me see the light?

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I'm sure Shazan quoted Shaykh Abdal Aziz Fedricks on the forum somewhere.

Shazan, does the fact that Abdal Aziz Fredricks has taken ijaza from Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri alter your view of either man?

"Beast" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

I'm sure Shazan quoted Shaykh Abdal Aziz Fedricks on the forum somewhere.

Shazan, does the fact that Abdal Aziz Fredricks has taken ijaza from Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri alter your view of either man?

No not all all. But if I hear he supports Taghut "Muslims" then it changes allot.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
But if I hear he supports Taghut "Muslims" then it changes allot.

Who? What? Stick to the subject in hand.

"Admin" wrote:
In YOUR Opinion Shazan.

You see he has studied quite alot. More than I and you have I would say iut is fair to say.

That is not to say he is infallible, but to say generalisations are generally wrong.

And the thing about chechnya is that not everyone is everywhere. Some groups are more focussed on one location than another. And no creation is omnipresent.

The personality is important because he has amassed a cult of zombies to follow him and pay their precious dollars, rupees and pounds to hear him pacify and smooth western audience only for their delight, his reward is with them.

What policy did he critics Musharraf on? My educated guess is Musharraf tax policy- that would affect his pockets.

Again, you Minhaj people avoided my question on Chechnya, if this man is as great as you claim to be then why has he joined the other useless leaders in keeping silent while there's countless opression, doesn’t he advocate Jihad to rid their land of kremline criminals ? ......

Beast often speaks about Pakistan and his arousing speech to change a decaying tooth this prompts a reply from the Pakistani, when anyone mentions Chechnya you turn the other check- continue attended your happy clapping events while your great scholars are far to busy filling their stomachs

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

Walykumsalaam

To tell you the truth, i dont think you guyz are worthy of seeing his Huzoor Shaykh ul Islams blessed face.

I'm not worthy, your right, I wouldn’t pay 400 pounds to share a room with him and listening to his empty words....

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

Walykumsalaam

Qibla Huzoor shouldnt be slander the way he has been on this forum, he hasnt done ANYTHING to any1 here and therefore i dont think it will be fair on my beloved qaid to have his picture up.

you changed your posts since the last time i checked the thread?
MashaAllah.

:shock: I'm so upset you removed the picture of your shaykh's blessed face because I'm not worthy???

not to worry sis, i'll put a [b]chair [/b]out for him elsewhere on the forum, he'll be sure to pay the forum a visit Wink

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

you changed your posts since the last time i checked the thread?
MashaAllah.

:shock: I'm so upset you removed the picture of your shaykh's blessed face because I'm not worthy???

not to worry sis, i'll put a [b]chair [/b]out for him elsewhere on the forum, he'll be sure to pay the forum a visit Wink

Tuq could be compared to 21st century Jinnah (founder of Pakistan) I’ve seen his picture plastered in people homes and in his Masjids- I would have thought this man is an ayatollah from Iran

I am NOT a Minhaj person, so do not call me 'You minhaj people'.

If Minhaj people are not involved in chechnya, does that mean their work elsewhere is negated? ofcourse not. It means they do not have access nor the resources to work effectively there.

WOuld you rather they wasted their money in a place they know they cannot meet their minimum requirements?

(That last bit is generic, as I have no idea. Minhaj may actually be involved in chechnya in some way, but since I do not keep tabs on them, and you seem to do so, I take your word for it).

And stop calling people zombies. it is disrespectful.

Why have you gone on a full offensive since Med has been banned?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I am NOT a Minhaj person, so do not call me 'You minhaj people'.

If Minhaj people are not involved in chechnya, does that mean their work elsewhere is negated? ofcourse not. It means they do not have access nor the resources to work effectively there.

WOuld you rather they wasted their money in a place they know they cannot meet their minimum requirements?

(That last bit is generic, as I have no idea. Minhaj may actually be involved in chechnya in some way, but since I do not keep tabs on them, and you seem to do so, I take your word for it).

And stop calling people zombies. it is disrespectful.

How do people of the salaf operate in Chechnya, you don’t think they apply for a visit permit from the Kremlin?

Stop patronizing me, Minhaj and the ones who chose to be ignorant about Chechnya, know as much charity and helping as they do on the theory of relativity.

They're already wasting much more then their money by listening to apolitical sheepherders

"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

What happened to you answering my questions. Don't you want to help me see the light?

I'll tell you what happened, I answered you questions.

try asking a[i] different [/i]question and not a question that as already been answered. Smile

Yes actually I do expect them to get their permits from the Kremlin.

How am I patronising you, when YOU are affiliating me with Minhaj ul Qur'an and demanding answers?

You could always ask them! afterall I remember that it was only very recently that they were spamming us to advertise their forums.

And I am awaiting an apology to MS. It's non-negotiable.

Time is of the essence, and you would not want me to get bored! Blum 3

"Admin" wrote:
Yes actually I do expect them to get their permits from the Kremlin.

And I am awaiting an apology to MS. It's non-negotiable.

Time is of the essence, and you would not want me to get bored! Blum 3

Only cowards would be deterred by the Kremlin, put that cult in the same category

which cult?

It is just common sense to have permits before endagering your own life trying to help others.

And for registered charities I assume they need a full paper trail or they would be closed down by the charity commission.

"Admin" wrote:
which cult?

It is just common sense to have permits before endagering your own life trying to help others.

And for registered charities I assume they need a full paper trail or they would be closed down by the charity commission.

Sorry but your pseudo argument is irrelevant, while Russians occupy the land of Muslims it is only an act of war and pure haltered that they would blockade all aid for Chechens Muslims- and yet has the stop the people of the Salaf?

Shows who the believers to the people who believe spreading truth and falsehood really are.

As for your apology get that other idiot Omrow to show some more compassion for Bosnian and not using the plight of Muslims to promote his village.

"Admin" wrote:

He's looking for avenues to vent his anger. He feels angry at the wordl and wants to lash out.

But no fully-rounded enemies exist for him to direct his anger at - so he makes up enemies and gives them characteristics which are in fact non-existent. In this vain he accuses everyone on this forum of being a Brelwi or a Minhajan. Even when there are only certain people on this forum who would refer to themsleves as Brelwis and Minhajans he applies these lables to the whole forum regardless.

He is unsure of what or who he believes. So in order to develop some boundaries as what exactly he does believe he is starting out by expressing what he believes he is opposed to. He opposes bidah - but in the absence of any real instances of bidah on this forum he accuses others of committing bidah (eg celebrating Milad) and he admonishes them. He does not realise - or at least subconciously blanks out - the fact many of the scholars he would consider legitimate themselves celebrate Milad.

His absolute belief that Islam forbids nationalism and his own certainty that he too is not nationalist prevents him from seeing that any scholars or imams who tell him to be vary of Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri are themselves infuenced by nationalism and a sense of tribalism. They would not dissmiss say Saykh Nu Ha Mim Keller or Shaykh Yacoubi for the kinds of things they dissmiss Shaykh Tahir ul Qadri for. It is nationalist tribalist instincts which cause one to be criticised and not the other.

Shazan used to be unsure about making sectarian comments. He knew he be admonished for them and lose respect in the eyes of his peers. Whilst Med was here Shabaz was happy to sit on the sidelines and cheer Med along. Med's resoluteness in his sectarianism and his unwillingness to see the error of his ways made Shazan admire him. At the same time Shazan too developed a certainty and a hardening of his sectarianism. But now that Med has left Shazan feels he has to fill the void. He feels it was a great injustice that Med was banned. Med had confirmed for Shazan that sectarianism was good and that it was not divisive or a fitna. Shazan feels that Med's mission of spreading sectarianism has to continue.

I suspect Shazan would have been less vocal had he not found a side-kick in Kamilah. Kamilah too found a role model in Med and she too feels that the void has to be filled. Med's charisma and sheer presence bowled over both Shazan and Kamilah. He was almost like a cult-leader for them. They have now vowed to continue his mission against the evil that is The Revival.

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
Salaams,

I'll tell you what happened, I answered you questions.

try asking a[i] different [/i]question and not a question that as already been answered. Smile

Just go back and answer 4, 5 and 6.

It won't hurt...

Pages

Topic locked