NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Bliss" wrote:
I was in an environment today in which I knew I shouldn’t have been in. Despite the guilt I continue to act fake, pretending I was enjoying myself in order to keep a friend happy.

Sad the guilt of its kicking in.

Aw, tell me about it! I recently told two members of a particular group of friends that the group's boorish behaviour, and particularly that of one individual, was getting me down and that I wouldn't be seeing much of them in future unless I'm the host. But that's not something you want to be saying often.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Bliss" wrote:
I was in an environment today in which I knew I shouldn’t have been in. Despite the guilt I continue to act fake, pretending I was enjoying myself in order to keep a friend happy.

Sad the guilt of its kicking in.

im sure your anger out-weighs your guilt.

Back in BLACK

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Walaikumasalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

:mrgreen:

Spring is looming around the corner, hope this year is good InshaAllah

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

Joie, you listen to any Bhudda bar music? or anything simalar-ish? I think i have asked you in the past too...

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Joie, you listen to any Bhudda bar music? or anything simalar-ish? I think i have asked you in the past too...

I've listened to a lot of Chinese music although it isn't something I'm usually passionate about. I'm listening to Buddha Bar now though, pretty cool. Can you recommend something particularly brilliant (preferably with video)?

Damon Albarn's Chinese musical was phenomenal.

Ah, Faithless' Drifting Away was on a Buddha Bar thing. I'm not big into that but I dig your taste.

"Alisha" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Walaikumasalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

:mrgreen:

Spring is looming around the corner, hope this year is good InshaAllah

InshaAllah this year will be good.

Just finished watching the lastest episode of Prison Break (God that programme gets better each week). Was screaming when it finished (i hate it when they leave it on a cliffhanger). Didnt reslise my uncle had come and was sitting in the room next door :oops:

Have to wait a whole week for the next episode Cray 2

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

which series and episode?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Series 3 episode 11. I cant believe you dont watch it. Its like the best programme you will ever watch. But dont watch it now coz you will get too hooked on it and end up messing your GCSE's. Wait till summer hols.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

If im free in the holidays maybe but i should have started before, when it first came out.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Watch out for episode 13 thats when things get interesting.

I watched season 1 of prison break. It was ok.

I now refuse to watch it as they broken out of prison at the end of Season 1... and the title is Prison Break.

And because it was not that good.

If you want a good compelling TV Series to watch, I will give you three.

1. Firefly. Scifi with spaceships and that. It is good. Never lasted a full season but it has a followup movie called Serenity.
2. House. It is not about building things. Currently at season 4 and has not had a weak run
3. The Wire. It is not about wires. Seasons 1 and three IMO better than the others (it is currently on 5 - the last season), but they are also good and need to be watched to follow the story.
4. Dexter (Season1 more than Season 2). it is bloody, so if you are queezy... still watch it.

Anybody who does not like the first three is like um you know, DEAD INSIDE. Anybody who likes 4 is kinda wrong on the inside.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i havnt heard of any of them!

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

You have now...

(Surprised you have not heard of House... if you do watch TV that is.)

actually I think I should delete that post... what with encouraging people to watch the box and that... not really a good thing is it?

EDIT just realised that all four shows I mentioned have a common theme (in their own ways) of sticking it to "The Man". Does that say something about me?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
You have now...

actually I think I should delete that post... what with encouraging people to watch the box and that... not really a good thing is it?

EDIT just realised that all four shows I mentioned have a common theme (in their own ways) of sticking it to "The Man". Does that say something about me?

also because you said you'd give three program titles and then gave four :twisted:

I've been meaning to watch the Wire because just about everyone who's seen it has said its the best TV series of the last 20 years.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
also because you said you'd give three program titles and then gave four :twisted:

Was that a full stop?

also...

Smileys are a valid form of punctuation :?

When did YOU go to school? The 1930s :twisted:

Well I intended to mention three, then I remembered good ol' Dexter.

The Wire has been described as a visual novel by some people.

It's a shame that Season 5 will be the last - and do you know why it will be the last? Because the writers admit not knowing enough about what would be the next "logical" step in the series and don't want to make a hack of it.

"Ya'qub" wrote:

:?:

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

:roll:

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

:roll:

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

"You" wrote:
You have now...

In this forum your the man and im definitely gonna stick it to ya!

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

In this forum your the man and im definitely gonna stick to ya!

you mean 'stick [b]it[/b] to ya!'

'stick to ya' just sounds creepy...

Your right, yaqub wins the ball he shoots he scores!

does anyone know what 'lol' means?

Laughing out loud

so what does 'loooolz' mean?

'laughing out out out out out loud zebra' ?

Your welcome yaqub

Pages

Topic locked