NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

events in past few decades let to divisions between sunni's and the creation of groups such as the brelwi and deobandi's - who have differ largely on a handful of issues, but seen as important enough between them for one to label the other as kafirs (extreme cases) and for the other to label them as biddatees - these events and groups originated from India (before partition)

from way i see things, im neither. that certainly upsets some brelvis that we..(Minhaj Ul Quran members) arent as hardcore as them and we dont spend all our time and efforts cursing about deobandis and salafi's as they tend to.

i dont believe in any of the sects nor am i a member, the way of the Ahle Sunnah is the only saved way Alhamdulillah and thats the way of Minhaj Ul Quran - an organisation like many working for the revival of the Ahle Sunnah and for Islam

And Fanzo, my security company are hired out at Man City stadium to work on the segragation between home and away fans....as if i support either of them scum teams!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
from way i see things, im neither. that certainly upsets some brelvis that we..(Minhaj Ul Quran members) arent as hardcore as them and we dont spend all our time and efforts cursing about deobandis and salafi's as they tend to.

i dont believe in any of the sects nor am i a member, the way of the Ahle Sunnah is the only saved way Alhamdulillah and thats the way of Minhaj Ul Quran - an organisation like many working for the revival of the Ahle Sunnah and for Islam

Alhamdulillah!

"Sirus" wrote:
the way of the Ahle Sunnah is the only saved way Alhamdulillah and thats the way of Minhaj Ul Quran

that sounds very exclusive to me - like you're saying "we're on the right path and every other group is destined for hellfire."

This is precisely what I dislike about all the different groups.

everyone's so sure that THEY'RE saved because they're in a certain group or they sit with a certain sheikh.

For me, Islam is nothing like this - Its more of a personal/individual relationship with Allah (swt).

That way you can talk to and sit with people of all sects/groups, pray with all different groups of Muslims etc, and leave ALL THE JUDGEMENT to Allah (swt).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Sirus isn't saying that Minhaj-ul-Quran is the only saved group and everyone else is going to hell, this isn't from the teachings of our Shaykh.

"Sirus" wrote:
[b]an organisation [u]like many [/u][/b]working for the revival of the Ahle Sunnah and for Islam

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamah is the only saved sect, 72 will go to hell and 1 will go to Jannah (eventually everyone will go), hence why everyone says we are the Ahle Sunnat. We (Minhajis) believe that Minhaj-ul-Quran is part of the Ahle Sunnat.

"Noor" wrote:
Sirus isn't saying that Minhaj-ul-Quran is the only saved group and everyone else is going to hell, this isn't from the teachings of our Shaykh.

"Sirus" wrote:
[b]an organisation [u]like many [/u][/b]working for the revival of the Ahle Sunnah and for Islam

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamah is the only saved sect, 72 will go to hell and 1 will go to Jannah (eventually everyone will go), hence why everyone says we are the Ahle Sunnat. We (Minhajis) believe that Minhaj-ul-Quran is part of the Ahle Sunnat.

ok fair enough. i misunderstood what he meant.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
the way of the Ahle Sunnah is the only saved way Alhamdulillah and thats the way of Minhaj Ul Quran

that sounds very exclusive to me - like you're saying "we're on the right path and every other group is destined for hellfire."

This is precisely what I dislike about all the different groups.

everyone's so sure that THEY'RE saved because they're in a certain group or they sit with a certain sheikh.

For me, Islam is nothing like this - Its more of a personal/individual relationship with Allah (swt).

That way you can talk to and sit with people of all sects/groups, pray with all different groups of Muslims etc, and leave ALL THE JUDGEMENT to Allah (swt).

Totally agree with you thats why im not joining any organisation.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

That shouldn't stop you from joining a jamat, you just need to find the right group. Not every group goes around making takfir on people.

“Hold onto the rope of Allah collectively” (3:103)

Well i have a close tie with dawat e islam as i play a role in the ijitma and am close to a few of the brothers but i dont think im going to get into a group unless it really appeals to me. The main reason is that i just want to be a sunni muslim following the sunnah of the prophet pbuh and seek guidance from various places.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

What role do you play?

I sometimes do a talk well i done it once and hopefully again and i usually do the dhikr and help organise it and if im not doing the dhikr set the food but let me warn you my voice isnt very good.

What's their wasifa? I've never been to a dawat e islami majlis.

Whats a wasifa?

How do they do their dhikr? In what style/what's read.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Whats a wasifa?

its like something u read for a counted number of times.. for a specific reason.. for example.. reading 'alhamdulillah' 500times wud be called wasifa

correct me if im wrong guys..

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Ohh first you start with salaat o salaam then has bi rabij alalah mafee qalbee ghayrullah noor e muhamadd salalah la ilaha ilalah and carry on with la ilaha illalah for bwt 2 minutes then illallaho illalah for 2 minutes then allah for 2 minutes then allahu for 2 minutes then salaat o salaam.

"Noor" wrote:
Are your ijtimas like this:

Everyone in their green amamahs and white jubbey.

Wooah!! nothing like that but there are people in the imaam e shareefs but its for the ummah not just dawat e islam that video was probably in a big city this is a town one and the lights are off ill try to record one and post it on youtube inshallah.

Lol, that's the DI dress code. Anyone who has their shalwar rolled up, green amamah and has a long beard is a DI, most likely anyway! That's how they all dress, take a look at the Nottingham ijtimas. They happen twice a week.

Yeah thats the DI dress code but its not like a nightclub lol where you have to wear a imaam e shareef and white jubbah to get in Lol

Where did the nightclub bit come from? :?

I thought you were saying that you had to wear an imaam e shareef and a white jubbah to get in.

You thought wrong mate. Try reading more carefully next time, word for word might do you some good.

Okay first of all im sorry for interpreting wrong secondly i will do.

Angel!!!!!!!!!

Biggrin

Asslaamu alaykum ya ukhti!

Salaamz Angel
ur the youngest here ryt?

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

I might have asked you this before but do you feel anger towards me?

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
Salaamz Angel

i am 12 Blum 3

wasalam Noor my dear! how are u hun?

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
Salaamz Angel

Lol Lol Lol

"Angel" wrote:
wasalam Noor my dear! how are u hun?

I'm good alhamdulilah wa antee? Get active dude, this place needs the oldies back! x

Pages

Topic locked