NO TOPIC

3515 posts / 0 new
Last post

@irfan.khan: Can you get rid of your sig? its giving me a headache. (and i can't vouch for its accuracy either which adds to it...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just Irfan; no Khan, do i have to get rid of my signature?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

(It is accurate. Every country has a unique barcode.)

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Just Irfan; no Khan, do i have to get rid of my signature?

Yes. It changes too much. besides I think it would be better if sigs were text only...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

OMG

A Must Watch..!!

Tell Me What Youu Think Lol!

Havee Funn!! Watch It All...!! x

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

my avatar is sooooooooooo cooool
but its toooo bbig Sad

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

my new one hassnt come upp Sad

lol, do we have to write a dummies guide for smurfy?

It dont take a genius to figour it out.

Back in BLACK

It also doesnt take a genius to spell figure properly Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Anyone up for a quickish game of Risk?

Never played it ever.

And tonight is one of the few nights that I plan in calling it in early.

Fair enough. Thought I'd ask.

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
Anyone up for a quickish game of Risk?

How do we play?

Sign up at [url] and let us know your username. Looks like we won't have the numbers and it's bad practise for prior acquaintances to play in a public game. But I still recommend joining and trying a few games. Without handing over some dosh you get to play up to 4 games at once, and check back once a day or so to see if it's your turn. Obviously if we ever arranged a game between us we could play in real time. On the Join page there's quite a few options and some amazing maps but for a standard game make sure you pick:
Waiting for Players
Classic map
Standard type
Sequential play order
No fog of war
Public
and Casual (since you won't be able to join speed games anyway with a free account)

Might sound confusing but it's worth it. If you want any of the options explained I'll be happy to do so.

You still around?

"Seraphim" wrote:

We aynt all as clever as you Proffesor
You need to learn how 2 be nice to people...

Thnx You Joie de Vivre Biggrin

You are welcome. Smile

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Indiscriminate niceness is over-rated.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Indiscriminate niceness is over-rated.

:roll: Whatever :roll:

Dont you think my avatars soo cutee?
Thnx Joie De Vivre Biggrin

I think it is absolutely repulsive.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
I think it is absolutely repulsive.

Lol

It's a good avatar.

Come on Irfan, don't leave it to me to get all the Brownie Points.

Pages

Topic locked